Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Can You Love me when it hurts - Epi 110 (Page 2)

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Your secret made us part, my mistrust destroyed my innocence, my anger blinded reality but our love conquered all….

Lovely Title Srush, Awaiting the write up…

The defiance and forced hatred cultivated over separation of 10 years gives way to guilt and self-doubt in just one short moment of emotional breakdown from her…..Her integrity was never in doubt it was his wavering faith in what he heard all those years ago and his dilemma in differentiating fact vs belief…..He could not bring himself to hate her or even question her as his fear of losing her overpowered every other emotion …….he had to leave the room to protect his carefully built wall of animosity from sliding….but he couldn't hide those tears of remorse and guilt while aimlessly wondering in Kitchen …..Brilliantly scripted and amazingly enacted the scene ….

The mother and son scene in the kitchen was another strikingly emotional and well portrayed scene, It was this and the one during his engagement that brought out the excellent chemistry between these two actors which was distinctly lacking when they changed PB….I really missed her in the later episodes….

Aur Talli kash he would have killed her for puncturing his bike, she just got on my nerves trying to act coy and sweet. Waiting for discussions…

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.hughjackmanFaryal-MakhdoomAnjalgprachuryaMR21minizzchweetu

Faryal-Makhdoom Senior Member
Faryal-Makhdoom
Faryal-Makhdoom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Okay guys i know alll of you guys out there must be happy with this commentary but im really sorry to Anju, Ramyaa and all dearwas

Gulaal is happy seeing Kesar regain consciousness. Talli brings food for Kesar and feeds him. Dushyant arrives and tells Kesar that he is grateful to the Goddess that Kesar did not get hurt badly. He asks Kesar whether he knows who hit him, and Kesar replies in riddles. Kesar says that till now he has not even recognized his loved ones, that guy was still unknown to him. Durgesh and the driver are talking, and Durgesh says that Kesar is trying to find Vasant's killer and he himself doesn't know that the killer is in his own house. Durgesh laughs and says that the fire that he has lit will burn and starts laughing loudly.
Gulaal comes and gives Kesar milk. He ignores her and gets ready to go out. Gulaal stops him but he doesn't listen. Gulaal cries and says that she cannot believe that this is her Kesar - how could he change so much. Kesar says that she is right, he is not the same Kesar; time and situations change everyone - it maybe that Gulaal has also changed and is not the same person whom Kesar knew once. Gulaal says that she does not understand Kesar's meaning. He says that if she does not understand his words, she should not come to him. She says fine, but for her sake he should not trouble himself by going out since he needs rest. He gets angry and speaks loudly saying what is the problem with him, he is in one piece, and everyday boys get hurt playing. Gulaal feels even more upset and says that for 10 years Kesar stayed apart from her, she thought that he was mad at her for sending him to the boarding, but how much more is he going to punish her, what has she done that is so bad that he behaves like this all the time. She weeps bitterly and Kesar leaves the room. Talli comes and asks for Kesar, Gulaal says that he has gone out. Talli says that he should not have gone out in this condition, did Gulaal not stop him. Gulaal says that he does not listen to her. She asks Gulaal why she is crying, Gulaal says that she is crying because Kesar does not listen to her. Kesar is in the kitchen looking for something to eat and thinks of Gulaal's crying and her words. Paan Baa comes and asks what he is looking for. Kesar says that he was looking for pickle and would like to eat it with bread. Paan Baa says that she will make fresh bread, but Kesar says that he likes leftover bread even now. Paan Baa feeds him with her hands with a lot of love. He takes the rest of the bread saying he will eat it on the way. He tells Paan Baa that he will eat Oondhiyu (vegetable) that night - Paan Baa says that he did not eat it when Gulaal made - he says that he wants the one that Paan Baa makes with a lot of love. Dushyant asks the villagers who hit Kesar. Durgesh comes there and makes a comment about Kesar. Dushyant goes to hit Durgesh but other men come and hold Dushyant. They have an argument, and Durgesh says that if Kesar comes near him he will not leave him. He tells Dushyant that he is doing this for his own good because if Kesar comes to learn about the secret (Vasant's death) then Durgesh cannot help but tell him. Talli punctures Kesar's bike and tells Gulaal that Kesar troubles everyone, now it is his turn. Kesar sits on the bike and sees the puncture. He finds a pin on the ground and knows that it is Talli and goes where she is hiding, confronting her. She runs and he runs after her. Gulaal is watching from the terrace and smiles. Jamna Kaki comes there and tells Gulaal that time flies so fast, both Kesar and Talli have grown up now, and one that is someone's today will become someone else's tomorrow. Gulaal stops smiling and looks at Jamna Kaki.

Precap: Kesar is looking at Gulaal's photos in an album and is smiling. He sees Gulaal watching from outside the door and shuts the album. Gulaal wipes her tears.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzchweetu

Faryal-Makhdoom
Faryal-Makhdoom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Teri Ankhon Mein Aass Ho To Meri Ho
Tere Hothon Pe Pyaas Ho To Meri Ho
Jab Tu Bole To Lub Tere Hi Hile,
Magar Un Hothon Se Aawaz Meri Ho Embarrassed
Iss Baarish Mein Hum Bheeg Jaayenge,
Tum Saath Ho To Tufan Se Takra Jayenge,
Tum Jaha Bhee Ho Mujhe Yaad Karlo,
Baarish Bankar Hum Tere Pass Aa Jayenge
Sajde Dil Mein Tarane Bahutt Hain
Zindagi Jine Ke Bahane Bahutt Hain
Aap Sadaa Muskurate Rahiyaa
Aap Ke Muskhurahat Ke Diwaane Bahut Hain
Wo Mujh Par Ajeeb Asar Rakhta Hai
 Mere Adhure Dil Ki Khabar Rakhta Hai
Shayad...
 Main Use Bhool Jata
Magar Apne Pyar Ko Wo
Mere Dil Mein Basaye Rakhta Hai...
Khyalo Se Chhoo Lo To Chala Aayu Main
Dil Se Pukaro To Chala Aayu
Main Maine Apni Jaan Se Jyada Chaha Hai Tujhe
Tu Hi Khafa Ho Jaye To Bata Kahan Jayu Main...Embarrassed
Rutthi Jo Zindgi To Mana Lenge Hum
Mile Jo Gam Vo Seh Lenge Hum
Bus Aap Rehna Humesha Sath Humare
To Nikalte Huye Aansuo Me Bhi Muskura Lenge Hum

Edited by Kesar04 - 14 December 2011 at 6:00am

MR21minizzchweetu

Faryal-Makhdoom
Faryal-Makhdoom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Gun Gunaatey Hoye Aanchal Ke Hava De Mujhe Ko
Ungliyaan Phair Karr Balu Mein, Sulaa De Mujhe Ko

Hay Jiss Tarah Faaltu Guldaan Parey Rehtey Apney
Gharr Key Kisi Koney Sey Lagaa De Mujhe Ko

Yaad Karr Key Mujhey Takleef Hi Hotii Ho Gee
Eik Qissa Hun Purana Sa Bhulaa De Mujhe Ko

Dubtey Dubtey Aawaz Terii Sun Jaouw
Aakhri Baar Tu Sahil Sey Sadaa De Mujhe Ko

Main Terey Hijar Mein Chup Chaap Na Marr Jaouw Kahin
Main Hun Saktey Mein Kabhii Aaa Karr Rulaa De Mujhe Ko

Dekh Main Ho Gayaa Houn Badnaam Kitbu Ke Tarah
Meri Tashreer Na Karr Ab To Jala De Mujhe Ko

Ruthna Tera Meri Jaan Liye Jata Hi
Aisay Naraz Na Ho, Hans Ke Dikhaa De Mujhe Ko

Aur Kuchh Nahin Manga Meray Malik Tujhe Se
Us Ke Galiyon Ke Khak Bana De Mujhe Ko

Log Kehtey Hein Ke Yeh Ishq Nigal Jata Hain
Main Bhee Is Ishq Mein Aayaa Houn, Duaa De Mujhe Ko

Yahi Auqaat Hai Meri Teray Jeevan Mein
Koi Kamzur Sa Lamha Hoo, Bhula De Mujhe Ko

Hum Chaahenge Na Bhulange, Unhe Kyaa Malum
Hum Ak Ho Jaayenge, Unhe Kyaa Malum

Hain To Woh Mere Paas, Purr Lagte Hain Bahut Durr
Itne Bebas Or Pareshaan, Unhe Kyaa Malum

Aa Jaaye Mera Naam Kabhii Unke Labon Parr
Issi Umeend Pe Jee Raha Hun, Unhe Kyaa Malum

Woh Bheend Main Bhee Aate Hain Nazar Tahnaa
Ho Rahii Hai Qayamat Se Pehle Qayamat, Unhe Kyaa Malum

Okay guys im sorry been really busy but my Lovely Boring Ishq Dard Udas shayri cannot wait for you guys lubb ya
Shrush love the epi today cannot wait till ya come back and edit

Edited by Kesar04 - 14 December 2011 at 6:03am

MR21minizzchweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Inayah,lovely shaayari.very sentiCry

Aditi,loved your post a lot.especially the first line.powerfulSmileoriginal PB apne character assasination ko dekh ke darr ke maare bhaag gayiLOLI agree the kitchen scene was beautiful with him thinking about Gulaal's dard and his rudenessSmile

Anju I love that one too where Kesar is showing off his dole shole to his momLOLthat scene was cute.It showed us the same old,innocent,sweet KesarSmile

Ramya,same pinchwa and looking forward to your awesome essay on that sceneBig smile

Jini, The CVs are brilliant aren't they.that dialogue was used in a powerful way in two different scenes and from two different perspectives na.love itSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.hughjackmanMR21enchanted23chweetu

mrs.hughjackman Senior Member
mrs.hughjackman
mrs.hughjackman

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Inayah,lovely shaayari.very sentiCry

Aditi,loved your post a lot.especially the first line.powerfulSmileoriginal PB apne character assasination ko dekh ke darr ke maare bhaag gayiLOLI agree the kitchen scene was beautiful with him thinking about Gulaal's dard and his rudenessSmile

Anju I love that one too where Kesar is showing off his dole shole to his momLOLthat scene was cute.It showed us the same old,innocent,sweet KesarSmile

Ramya,same pinchwa and looking forward to your awesome essay on that sceneBig smile

Jini, The CVs are brilliant aren't they.that dialogue was used in a powerful way in two different scenes and from two different perspectives na.love itSmile
totally both feel the other one was responsible for the separation. but here i side with gullu. becoz woh bechari to usse milne jaati thi but gadha was adamantOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetu

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey Guys...Wonderful take on today's epi...I guess I will have to again take a skip..Will be a silent viewer...And will try to update teh pics or the written soon...But I doubt it today...Am reading all your updates...

Aditi...Wonderful take on the epi...
mini I am not putting the thread today...but today atleast we move forward on the status quo and less of talli thank God...
Ramya...thanks in advance...

Jini...ThanksEmbarrassed
Anjumanju...hellloo...

geeshy...I love the Talli less GIFSEmbarrassed

teachuOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.hughjackmanMR21minizzenchanted23chweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Srushti,don't worry about the updates yaar.It's ok.Tension math lo.
but we will miss you hereCry 

Take careSmile

MR21enchanted23chweetu

Go to top