Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Can You Love me when it hurts - Epi 110 (Page 10)

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chweetu

chandu thu agayi..HugHugHug

haan mein chhupte chhupate aa gai...Par tuney mujhe pakad liya TeachuHugHug

haan...me tere teachu jo hoon..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedtujhe identify karna tho mera duty hai na...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshu-Srushti-manzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

gulaal cries saying tu sach mein mera kesar nahi raha...agar mera kesar hotha na...toh ghar aathe hi sab se pehle mere paas aatha aur apni naaraazgi jhathaake baath khatham bhi karletha...10 saal thak tu ne apne aap koh mujhse dhoor rakha...mein samjhi tujhe boarding bhejhe jhaane kha gussa tha...isliye apne aap koh bhi bhaandke rakha meine...lekin ab...ab aur kithni dher thak sajhaa dega mujhe kesar...kya ithni badi ghalthi karliya meine...ke har waqt tu mujhse ukhda rehtha hai...aisi koun si naaraazgi hai...jisse tu har baath mein zaahir kartha hai...bolna kesar...kesar who has tears in his eyes leaves the room in hurry...she just cries helplessly...

my fav line.this shows that Kesar was her ummeed.She was waiting for him to come back.her old friend,her companion,her partner in crimeCrythis is so sad.

at that time I was like bol de Kesar but then we get to know his reason for his silence.I love that letter scene so much.He feared that he will lose her forever if he hears the truth.awww Kesar and awww GulaalCry

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
gulaal listens talli calling kesar n stops crying n starts cleaning kesar room...talli asks where is kesar...gulaal says he went out...talli asks her whether she didnot stopped him...gulaal says meri suntha kahaa hai...ab badaa hogayaa na...talli says u r right...he not even listens to me these days(woh kab se tera baath sunraha haiAngry)...gulaal cant stop her tears n talli asks did he said anything to you...gulaal says no but why r u asking...talli asks then why r u crying...gulaal says woh suntha nahi toh rona toh aayega hi na...talli takes hair pin from gulaals hair n says he doesnot listen u, listen me, but he will listen this hair pin...gulaal asks what u wanted to do...talli says just watch n she leaves...

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Geeshy

and Teachu...Woh toh hai...Meri Zara si aahat se hi you will know me..Embarrassed

and Mini...Kal tera fav sceneTongue...and  Geeshy ka fav bhi...The terrrorist in her truest form aayegi kal!

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by minizz

Srushti,r u a silent reader todayCry

Mini I am enjoying you guys' takeEmbarrassed...in this epis..I have hated Kesar like anythingLOL not for ignoring Gulaal...but for favouring TalliAngryLOL

SrushtiHug

Kesar used to do that a lot in the beginning.using her as a buffer.I hated Kesar in that share the thaali with Talli episode the most and closely competing for that spot is the scene where he takes Talli to Gullu's home.That was completely unacceptableAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
kesar in kitchen opening lids of all the containers while thinking abt his convo with gulaal...we have to see this scene yaar...he is soo much effected by gulaals words n her tears n her pain...PB enters the kitchen n says arey kesar...tu yaaha kya karraha hai beta...he wipes away tears in his eyes n turns to her side...she asks abt his health..he says for now i am good but if i dont get anything to eat i will definitely become a patient...she says what will u eat..he says i was searching pickle as i want to eat roti with pickle...she says i will prepare fresh roti for u now...he stops her saying even today i like eating the left over rotis of the previous night...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzGeeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

HI SrushyEmbarrassed

Hi RamyaEmbarrassed...Thanks for such detailed dialogue to dialogue update...

@ mini...Even I love that 'Bandh ke Rakha ' line...It says so much in those few lines...a kind of background for all those times to come...

MR21minizzGeeshuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

gulaal listens talli calling kesar n stops crying n starts cleaning kesar room...talli asks where is kesar...
]
gulaal says he went out...talli asks her whether she didnot stopped him...gulaal says meri suntha kahaa hai...ab badaa hogayaa na...talli says u r right...he not even listens to me these days(woh kab se tera baath sunraha haiAngry)...gulaal cant stop her tears n talli asks did he said anything to you...gulaal says no but why r u asking...talli asks then why r u crying...gulaal says woh suntha nahi toh rona toh aayega hi na...talli takes hair pin from gulaals hair n says he doesnot listen u, listen me, but he will listen this hair pin...gulaal asks what u wanted to do...talli says just watch n she leaves...

MR21minizzBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu-Srushti-

Go to top