Gulaal

Can You Love me when it hurts - Epi 110 - Page 11

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bioinfo

haye haye itne dino tujhe jhel gaya aur ab mujhse darr gaya , he he he kya baat hai😛

u u u amatya rakshash ki beti 😛tu badi dalbadloo suddenly mujhe halki phulki chuddu se moti saroj bana diya issi ka badla liya maine 😆btw that was a super awesome post yaar, i enjoyed it like anything 🤣 but choory tera post spam kar diya maine 😳

Tu humesha ..quoting mess up kaise kar deti hai meri Nachle ve Motikhaan😕😆...you were enthusiastic on teaching dance moves to everyone..woh bhi tuney Geeshy ke moves chura ke waha rakh  diye toh  me kya karing...😛

and I  like to make fun...and CGM members are cool...unlike IPKKND who will jump on you if you dare dothat😆...and dont worry about spamming...That is one haunted forum..so no body would mind😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: chweetu

Arre..nahin..a post dedicated to tamatar-talli ka pyaar..😍like h was their first look..n h they gradually developed bhavana,chii n lagaav ..n finally bothe fell in love..cute thought na..😳😆

Wah Wah Wonderful Thought...Shuld I try a VM on that...Chudu sugguest a song on Geesh and TAlli...
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good nyt aditi and minni 😃
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: minizz

Guys I have to go now😭Good Night Srushti,Ramya,Siree,Chaithu,Aditi and Geeshu.looking forward to tomorrow's scene😳

Enjoy the discussion.
Ramya,thanks for the awesome updates😃

Gud night Tom..😳jaldi chali gayi.
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

talli punchers kesar bike with the hair pin n gulaal sees her from terrace n asks her to stop this as kesar will get angry...talli says he is always rude to every one na..now see him...they listen kesar saying good bye to pB...talli throws the hair pin near the bike n runs outside the house to hide from him...kesar sees the puncher n think how this bike is punchered n then looks at hair pin near bike...he searches n sees talli hiding n asks her what did she do with his bike...she says pb n runs...kesar runs after her...

MR21 thumbnail
gulaal seeing kesar n talli from the terrace n smiles...jk comes n sees this n says dekhteh hi dekhthe bade hogay hai do no...samay kithna jaldi gusar gayaa...yahi jeevan hai...aaj jo apna hai...kal kissi aur  ka hojaayega...gulaal stops smiling n looks at jk...

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Wah Wah Wonderful Thought...Shuld I try a VM on that...Chudu sugguest a song on Geesh and TAlli...

Yeah..awesome...👏👏..h about.."Dekha hai peheli baar sajan ki ankhon mein pyaar"😍
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail

Tu humesha ..quoting mess up kaise kar deti hai meri Nachle ve Motikhaan😕😆...you were enthusiastic on teaching dance moves to everyone..woh bhi tuney Geeshy ke moves chura ke waha rakh  diye toh  me kya karing...😛

and I  like to make fun...and CGM members are cool...unlike IPKKND who will jump on you if you dare dothat😆...and dont worry about spamming...That is one haunted forum..so no body would mind😆

haan members are cool initially thoda tu tu mai mai hua but pphir sab ok ok ho gaya😃 , oye toh kya kissi aur ne mujhe saroj kaha tha 😕 and madam ji wo geesh ka nahi mera step hai pata nahi hai kya mai geesh ke dance teacher hun😉poocho geesh se 😳 and  maine wahan aane ki himmat ki kyunki tu wahan thi na warna mai kabhi nahi aati😳 me so darpok 😳
MR21 thumbnail
Done with the updates😊

Good Night Mini n Aditi...SD😳
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail

i have a song TERA CHEHRA SANAM EK RUBAIYI SI HAI MERE DIL JISMON JAAN PE TU CHAYI SI HAI🤢 geesh remembering talli ka chehra 🤢