Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MR21

kesar in kitchen opening lids of all the containers while thinking abt his convo with gulaal...we have to see this scene yaar...he is soo much effected by gulaals words n her tears n her pain...PB enters the kitchen n says arey kesar...tu yaaha kya karraha hai beta...he wipes away tears in his eyes n turns to her side...she asks abt his health..he says for now i am good but if i dont get anything to eat i will definitely become a patient...she says what will u eat..he says i was searching pickle as i want to eat roti with pickle...she says i will prepare fresh roti for u now...he stops her saying even today i like eating the left over rotis of the previous night...

Aha...Because Rotis were made by Gulaal the previous night na???
But the dialogue had so much in it...as if the past was much much better for him than the present...Like he would rather have that baasi roti ...than the fresh ones which has so much of pain for him...

@ mini...True true...But I loved how Gulaal held high then...Wished that Poonam had given him one zordar jhapat...!!!!
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

gulaal listens talli calling kesar n stops crying n starts cleaning kesar room...talli asks where is kesar...gulaal says he went out...talli asks her whether she didnot stopped him...gulaal says meri suntha kahaa hai...ab badaa hogayaa na...talli says u r right...he not even listens to me these days(woh kab se tera baath sunraha hai😡)...gulaal cant stop her tears n talli asks did he said anything to you...gulaal says no but why r u asking...talli asks then why r u crying...gulaal says woh suntha nahi toh rona toh aayega hi na...talli takes hair pin from gulaals hair n says he doesnot listen u, listen me, but he will listen this hair pin...gulaal asks what u wanted to do...talli says just watch n she leaves...

Really Talli really😡That dialogue made me so mad.Gulaal for the first time broke down before someone and it had to be before her Kesar na.Otherwise she always cries in the privacy of her room never letting anyone know about her sorrow.and she never ever complained or spoke her heart out like that before.so I am slightly happy.

Ok Am I correct in assuming this or has she broken down in front of anyone else.I have a tendency to forget some imp scenes sometimes😆
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@geesh- lovely gifs re ðŸ˜ƒ 

i know kesar hurts gulaal but still i love that scene therez a certain amount of rage from kesars side the fire in him becomes so evident and then gulaal e aansoo kind of melt him and the fire becomes timid though he remains strict but his inner self is defeated , my english teacher used to say " the most dangerous waterfall is the water that falls from a women's eyes "😆 i can see now how correct he was ðŸ˜†

@srush-  meri jaan kahan thi tu , chandu ko bachane gayi thi😛
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kesar in kitchen opening lids of all the containers while thinking abt his convo with gulaal...we have to see this scene yaar...he is soo much effected by gulaals words n her tears n her pain...PB enters the kitchen n says arey kesar...tu yaaha kya karraha hai beta...he wipes away tears in his eyes n turns to her side...she asks abt his health..he says for now i am good but if i dont get anything to eat i will definitely become a patient...she says what will u eat..he says i was searching pickle as i want to eat roti with pickle...she says i will prepare fresh roti for u now...he stops her saying even today i like eating the left over rotis of the previous night...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Geesh...do you HAVE to insert the horrendous set of teeth on everypage
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This scene has changed my opinion on kesu behaving as sheheri babu..😆so..cute scene..n d way he rolls d rothi with pickle...n just goes..was just too adorable..😳
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she smiles n gives him roti with pickle n he just looks at her with smile...she asks him to eat n he says he was remembering his childhood days...n he says when ever u were feeding me with ur hands i used to do so many nakhre...he eats from her hands...he takes roti from her hands n says he will eat while going...she stops him whr he is going in this state...he says he is alright now...its just a small injury..i think u did not see ur son perfectly...ur chota kesar is now a hatta khaata naujawaan...he shows his dholey sholey n says achche achche darr jhaayenge...she says khud koh nazar nahi lagaathey...n she puts khaajal to remove the effect of the nazar on him...he says he wants to eat oondiyoon that is prepared by her for the nights dinner...she says that day when gulal prepared u said that u dont like it...he says i want to eat ur hand made oondiyon...similar pyaar...similar taste...she says she will prepare n ask him if he wants any thing he should ask her n she will prepare for him...he says he will ask but first oondiyoon...n he leaves from there...

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
talli is looking like a fresh cabbage in that green dress ðŸ˜•
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

love Neil's acting here.the way he opens and closes the lids indicates his distraction.minor detail but well done.adds so much to the scene.love the convo between mother and son😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bioinfo

@geesh- lovely gifs re ðŸ˜ƒ 

i know kesar hurts gulaal but still i love that scene therez a certain amount of rage from kesars side the fire in him becomes so evident and then gulaal e aansoo kind of melt him and the fire becomes timid though he remains strict but his inner self is defeated , my english teacher used to say " the most dangerous waterfall is the water that falls from a women's eyes "😆 i can see now how correct he was ðŸ˜†

@srush-  meri jaan kahan thi tu , chandu ko bachane gayi thi😛

Nahi...abhi nahi gai waha mein...Tera invasion ho gaya...Mera Chandu bechara darr gaya...me usey manane gai thi...wapas le ke aaungi tujhse ladne ke liye...you Dhanno ki beti😡 and suddenly my cchote paanv turned into haathi paanv😕...Dalbadlu Chudail😡😛

Hi Aditi😳