Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MR21

gulaal says theek hai...agar tujhe mujhse pareshaani hai...toh mein tere paas nahi aaoungi...par meri wajai se apne aap koh thakleef kyun deraha tu...kesar tujhe aaram ki zaroorath hai...he turns around in anger n holds her hand with force...she is shocked...he says kya hua mujhe...haath khataa hai...pair khathaa hai mera...

achha bhalaa toh hoon mein..aisi choothe ladkon koh khelthe khoodthe lag jaathe hai...gyaan dena bhand kar...mein apna achcha bhura khoob samajtha hoon...n leaves her hand in force...n he turns away from her...

Hi Srush ðŸ¤—
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

haan mein chhupte chhupate aa gai...Par tuney mujhe pakad liya Teachu🤗🤗

haan...me tere teachu jo hoon..😳😳😳tujhe identify karna tho mera duty hai na...😃
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

gulaal cries saying tu sach mein mera kesar nahi raha...agar mera kesar hotha na...toh ghar aathe hi sab se pehle mere paas aatha aur apni naaraazgi jhathaake baath khatham bhi karletha...10 saal thak tu ne apne aap koh mujhse dhoor rakha...mein samjhi tujhe boarding bhejhe jhaane kha gussa tha...isliye apne aap koh bhi bhaandke rakha meine...lekin ab...ab aur kithni dher thak sajhaa dega mujhe kesar...kya ithni badi ghalthi karliya meine...ke har waqt tu mujhse ukhda rehtha hai...aisi koun si naaraazgi hai...jisse tu har baath mein zaahir kartha hai...bolna kesar...kesar who has tears in his eyes leaves the room in hurry...she just cries helplessly...

my fav line.this shows that Kesar was her ummeed.She was waiting for him to come back.her old friend,her companion,her partner in crime😭this is so sad.

at that time I was like bol de Kesar but then we get to know his reason for his silence.I love that letter scene so much.He feared that he will lose her forever if he hears the truth.awww Kesar and awww Gulaal😭
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gulaal listens talli calling kesar n stops crying n starts cleaning kesar room...talli asks where is kesar...gulaal says he went out...talli asks her whether she didnot stopped him...gulaal says meri suntha kahaa hai...ab badaa hogayaa na...talli says u r right...he not even listens to me these days(woh kab se tera baath sunraha hai😡)...gulaal cant stop her tears n talli asks did he said anything to you...gulaal says no but why r u asking...talli asks then why r u crying...gulaal says woh suntha nahi toh rona toh aayega hi na...talli takes hair pin from gulaals hair n says he doesnot listen u, listen me, but he will listen this hair pin...gulaal asks what u wanted to do...talli says just watch n she leaves...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Geeshy

and Teachu...Woh toh hai...Meri Zara si aahat se hi you will know me..😳

and Mini...Kal tera fav scene😛...and  Geeshy ka fav bhi...The terrrorist in her truest form aayegi kal!
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mini I am enjoying you guys' take😳...in this epis..I have hated Kesar like anything😆 not for ignoring Gulaal...but for favouring Talli😡😆

Srushti🤗

Kesar used to do that a lot in the beginning.using her as a buffer.I hated Kesar in that share the thaali with Talli episode the most and closely competing for that spot is the scene where he takes Talli to Gullu's home.That was completely unacceptable😡
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kesar in kitchen opening lids of all the containers while thinking abt his convo with gulaal...we have to see this scene yaar...he is soo much effected by gulaals words n her tears n her pain...PB enters the kitchen n says arey kesar...tu yaaha kya karraha hai beta...he wipes away tears in his eyes n turns to her side...she asks abt his health..he says for now i am good but if i dont get anything to eat i will definitely become a patient...she says what will u eat..he says i was searching pickle as i want to eat roti with pickle...she says i will prepare fresh roti for u now...he stops her saying even today i like eating the left over rotis of the previous night...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

HI Srushy😳

Hi Ramya😳...Thanks for such detailed dialogue to dialogue update...

@ mini...Even I love that 'Bandh ke Rakha ' line...It says so much in those few lines...a kind of background for all those times to come...
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

gulaal listens talli calling kesar n stops crying n starts cleaning kesar room...talli asks where is kesar...

]
gulaal says he went out...talli asks her whether she didnot stopped him...gulaal says meri suntha kahaa hai...ab badaa hogayaa na...talli says u r right...he not even listens to me these days(woh kab se tera baath sunraha hai😡)...gulaal cant stop her tears n talli asks did he said anything to you...gulaal says no but why r u asking...talli asks then why r u crying...gulaal says woh suntha nahi toh rona toh aayega hi na...talli takes hair pin from gulaals hair n says he doesnot listen u, listen me, but he will listen this hair pin...gulaal asks what u wanted to do...talli says just watch n she leaves...

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

gulaal listens talli calling kesar n stops crying n starts cleaning kesar room...talli asks where is kesar...gulaal says he went out...talli asks her whether she didnot stopped him...gulaal says meri suntha kahaa hai...ab badaa hogayaa na...talli says u r right...he not even listens to me these days(woh kab se tera baath sunraha hai😡)...gulaal cant stop her tears n talli asks did he said anything to you...gulaal says no but why r u asking...talli asks then why r u crying...gulaal says woh suntha nahi toh rona toh aayega hi na...talli takes hair pin from gulaals hair n says he doesnot listen u, listen me, but he will listen this hair pin...gulaal asks what u wanted to do...talli says just watch n she leaves...

Ewww..I hate this scene..😡...this leads to d bandariya's dhulayi on d road ..N I hated that article...cos it says kesu feels sorry for tallli..😡😕
Chandu..kya karoon...I lub u infiumely na..😳