Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hi Siree tu bhi hai na ?

Haan aditi me bhi hoon..
Kesu.. is a brave boy n jhoota bhi..😆ek bandariya..stove pe chadke banayegi kya daal-dhokli..

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi ramya, siree, heesh,  aditi, minni , ðŸ¤— hey guys my internet is slow so i'll be on off pls bear ðŸ˜­
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditi,have no idea yaar. maybe to make us tear our hair in frustrationbut Kesarji bhi kitne maze se kha raha tha though the whole time he was looking at Gulaal😆
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Haan aditi me bhi hoon..
Kesu.. is a brave boy n jhoota bhi..😆ek bandariya..stove pe chadke banayegi kya daal-dhokli..

Jerry yaar now I am imagining Talli's taandav on top of the stove.waise woh tho waise hi naach rahi thi na😆
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Aditi,have no idea yaar. maybe to make us tear our hair in frustrationbut Kesarji bhi kitne maze se kha raha tha though the whole time he was looking at Gulaal😆

Makes me think ke usse dusero ke hatho se khane ki aadat hai kabh zalli to kabhi Gullu koi na mile to Mommy dear to hai he na….😉

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

dushy asks how is kesar feeling now...kesar just nodes his head as if saying i am good...dushy asks can kesar recognise the person who did this to him...kesar says he is still trying to recognise that person...but i am unable to recognise the correct face...dushy says atleast u can tell aything abt the guy..kesar interrupts saying now he not even recognised his apne...the guy was atleast the outsider...dushy asks him to take rest n says they will talk abt it later...n leaves from there...talli asks him cant u answer in yes or no...cant u give answer directly...dont worry abt it...god will punish the guy for this...

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
driver tells everything what ever happened to duggu...driver says he ran from kesar...duggu says that fire always burns everything...whether the fire is in hawankhund or whether it is in some ones heart...kesar wants to know abt vasants murderer...bechaara..he not even know that vasants murderer is in that house itself...duggu very happy listening this...
minizz thumbnail

dushy asks how is kesar feeling now...kesar just nodes his head as if saying i am good...dushy asks can kesar recognise the person who did this to him...kesar says he is still trying to recognise that person...but i am unable to recognise the correct face...dushy says atleast u can tell aything abt the guy..kesar interrupts saying now he not even recognised his apne...the guy was atleast the outsider...dushy asks him to take rest n says they will talk abt it later...n leaves from there...talli asks him cant u answer in yes or no...cant u give answer directly...dont worry abt it...god will punish the guy for this...

Kesar ke taunts were too much yaar.aakhir best teacher ghar pe hi thi na, JK,the rockstar😆
and ye lo Talli ka gyaan though for a change she did good.I have always felt when she is not acting coy or girly around Kesar and just being his friend she used to make lot of sense and was tolerable to watch
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minizz

Jerry yaar now I am imagining Talli's taandav on top of the stove.waise woh tho waise hi naach rahi thi na😆

Aur nahin tho kya...😳it happens only in d Talsagara's badi haveli..bandariya's can cook..😡.sudhi chudail..can be angelic...😕...n d Hansdome hunk will be treated as Punching bag..
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

driver tells everything what ever happened to duggu...driver says he ran from kesar...duggu says that fire always burns everything...whether the fire is in hawankhund or whether it is in some ones heart...kesar wants to know abt vasants murderer...bechaara..he not even know that vasants murderer is in that house itself...duggu very happy listening this...