India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Symbolisim - December 13th 2011

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm back again with my little interpretations!!
The track which is being followed now is going to prove our previous foreshadowing and assumptions which are right or was it all red-herring!

- The first part where Khushi's praying the Devi Mayyian, she recieves altogether three calls from Arnav from which she picks up the third one. The first call buzzed when she called out for help and support in order to expose Shyam.(Arnav will be with her though she doesn't know about it), the second call buzzed when she expressed her thoughts of Anjali breaking down (Arnav will know which step to take, even if it'll be pretty drastic but both Arnav and Khushi would be into this together) the third call buzzed when she was wondering how to save Akash, her jiji's and Anjali's marriage and relationships! This time she answered his call but her answers were abrupt thus showing us that our Khushi will be lost in the maze of lybrinth but Arnav will be there in every step along her!

-I think many of us guessed that Lavanya when told Arnav, "ASR, its Lavanya!" had gotten the hint finally that it was never her but only Khushi! 

I didn't notice anything else beside that creep trying to blackmail but he's gonna fail miserably now! the gupta sisters will always be there for each other and both have a firm trust & respect for Aakash! 

Areeba!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247JordincraziefanPEWINDhuny.thebestdevishreesun2011nature-loversmitarMarybarton-Garima-mandy0310rushshriChitraFpakpearl

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Even though I'm sure Arnav will be kept in the dark for sometime about Shyam, I believe when he learns the truth he'll be on Khushi's side. The CVs have spent a long time building up the bond between Khushi and Arnav, clearing misunderstandings that used to exist. I believe this secret about Shyam will only bring them closer as the truth comes out. Whatever Shyam has up his sleeve will backfire

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefansun2011-Garima-areeba_blossompakpearl

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Even though I'm sure Arnav will be kept in the dark for sometime about Shyam, I believe when he learns the truth he'll be on Khushi's side. The CVs have spent a long time building up the bond between Khushi and Arnav, clearing misunderstandings that used to exist. I believe this secret about Shyam will only bring them closer as the truth comes out. Whatever Shyam has up his sleeve will backfire

True vry true. One of my predictions will again b true dat arnav will b on khushi's side wen truth will b out. Gr8 symbolism areeba.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011areeba_blossom

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top