India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akhara should go to her mayaka (Page 2)

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
yeah but I still want her to go to her mayaka. I mean there will be some change in storyline

ANN91 IF-Dazzler
ANN91
ANN91

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i think the same akshara have 2 go to her maayka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

I know many of will disagree with me but I really think Akshara should go to her mayaka

I know many fo you are concern for naksh scenes but at least she will get azaadi from mental bhabhi maa. Or else BM would keep torturing her and it will be nice to see natik coming to meheswari house and meet with akshara and all that going to be fun and we will also get to see varsha akshara bonding.

I think this will be refrshing.

Plus every girl wants to spend time with her parents so it will be nice to see that toooSmile

wating for your viewsss

u r rite sara but to some extent.s we may get to see naksh bonding,but wat about paagal congress,who will be behind akshi 24X7 saying "meri bachhi"Angry, do u think she will allow naksh to spend time together? Deadacc to me she is more dangerous than BM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by Saraella

I know many of will disagree with me but I really think Akshara should go to her mayaka

I know many fo you are concern for naksh scenes but at least she will get azaadi from mental bhabhi maa. Or else BM would keep torturing her and it will be nice to see natik coming to meheswari house and meet with akshara and all that going to be fun and we will also get to see varsha akshara bonding.

I think this will be refrshing.

Plus every girl wants to spend time with her parents so it will be nice to see that toooSmile

wating for your viewsss

u r rite sara but to some extent.s we may get to see naksh bonding,but wat about paagal congress,who will be behind akshi 24X7 saying "meri bachhi"Angry, do u think she will allow naksh to spend time together? Deadacc to me she is more dangerous than BM
Hmm I agreee with you. but still kinda refreshing to see naksh cute scenes.

Go to top