Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akhara should go to her mayaka

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know many of will disagree with me but I really think Akshara should go to her mayaka

I know many fo you are concern for naksh scenes but at least she will get azaadi from mental bhabhi maa. Or else BM would keep torturing her and it will be nice to see natik coming to meheswari house and meet with akshara and all that going to be fun and we will also get to see varsha akshara bonding.

I think this will be refrshing.

Plus every girl wants to spend time with her parents so it will be nice to see that tooo😊😊😊😊

wating for your viewsss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sara v all want to see naksh bonding what for varsha and ak bonding v want to see naksh together
kala_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala_09

sara v all want to see naksh bonding what for varsha and ak bonding v want to see naksh together

and then here b ma and there congress rj there really she vl make ak life anything than b ma i know she is her mom but always she bother about ak really rj need to understand she tells ak delivery should ,be  in maayka y she didnt send varsha to her mom place always she is very selfish mom really better ak be with nk always rj want her son,daughter,and daughterin law with her and she will her miss hubby and she want to be with her but y not ak i know first delivery ak should be in her mom place but i dont like rj any more really so selfish mom 
Ooolalala thumbnail
As I said it will be nice to see Natik coming to her mayaka and then naksh to meet like that. it will be fun
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also think that Akshara shud go to her maykaa n v can always c naitik coming to meet her everyday n there v can see more cute scenes Of naksh that will be different as well wat do u say guys differnt n interesting scenes of Akshara that's my opinion
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwishsolanki

I also think that Akshara shud go to her maykaa n v can always c naitik coming to meet her everyday n there v can see more cute scenes Of naksh that will be different as well wat do u say guys differnt n interesting scenes of Akshara that's my opinion

thanks for agreeing with me and you are right. If Akshara go to her mayaka. we could see how natik is excited to meet her and then go to her mayaka and then they will have cute meetings I mean it will be very much fun to watch it.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
actually now whenever akshara goes to her mayka she misses natik and faily and this time also she wont be happy to be there ,she will be missing her family more so wont be really happy.
also when varsha came back form her moms in a day as dil nhn lagraha tha without her sasural so will how will aksh be there happy?

i feel she will be happiest in her own comfort zone in her home with her hubby, rather than there with rj breathnig down her neck, rj and her chinta is worse than bm and her g3 combined
kala_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

actually now whenever akshara goes to her mayka she misses natik and faily and this time also she wont be happy to be there ,she will be missing her family more so wont be really happy.

also when varsha came back form her moms in a day as dil nhn lagraha tha without her sasural so will how will aksh be there happy?

i feel she will be happiest in her own comfort zone in her home with her hubby, rather than there with rj breathnig down her neck, rj and her chinta is worse than bm and her g3 combined

def if ss and nk vl be in their mansion def ak mite have  gone to her maayka now seeing her inalws in trouble going thru rough period she vl not be happy in her maayka 
Ooolalala thumbnail
yeah but I still want her to go to her mayaka. I mean there will be some change in storyline
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think the same akshara have 2 go to her maayka