Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Its a new day- a new start.. Here I am (Page 3)

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Munira here too? LOL MB discussion. MB posters. LOL. 

I watched Parvarish btw! LOVING it! WKFH (wah kya family hai) rofl, saare namune. Chorying ur rocky avis, he's my fav kid. lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Munira here too? LOL MB discussion. MB posters. LOL. 

I watched Parvarish btw! LOVING it! WKFH (wah kya family hai) rofl, saare namune. Chorying ur rocky avis, he's my fav kid. lol.

FULL HOUSE... ok I dont care but can I say I KNEW IT.. I KNEW U WLD LOVE ROCKYROFL He is so my fave kid too dude.. for how OBLIVIOUS he is .. and in his own world.. did u catch the math teacher scene wid sweety'a apne mujhe aunty bolaROFL EPIC.. and from last week.. nanaji jeet scene was my fave..LOLwe shld so find a place to talk abt tht show.. its howlarious..LOL and yay when u have time make some avis of it.. there's hardly any around.. for me to wear..LOL

back to topic at hand.. hopeless MBian tht I am.. can never let it goLOL so just cooking stuff up hoping there's some similarities here.. till then m entertained by KT-KD segs and the feel good epis of the show..LOL

P.S. forgot to add Rocky's fave moment was defo the DANGER AMMA bitROFL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 13 December 2011 at 10:56pm

luvlife84khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

once again...awesome post...!!! thanks buddy.. appreciate it

for me Krystle was bang on today...as u said...all new bride jeevika's feelings were perfectly potrayed by her...!!! Yup really like her body language.. as the apprehensive trying to find her way out. .still somewhr attached to her routine life.. but raring to embrace this one.. very natural mix of emotions

and thn the devar bhabhi scene was super cute...their strong bonding will definitely be useful when virman love track strts ;) Virat and Viren have been rather fun equation.. with Viren sharing his emotions in a drunk state.. but Virat has mostly shirked from discussing much with Viren.. it'll be interesting to see how he handles Jeevika.. esp coz he really made a honest effort with her today.. looking fwd to tht bonding..

nthng to say abt virika...coz u explained it all :))) 

also was it just me ... or at the end jeevika was really noticing viren's expression to virat of nt arguing with dadaji...very keenly..!!!! oh I totally saw it.. thts  y i said she is hooked.. coz she noticed the change in atmosphere and Viren swiftly  get into damage control mode from cherubic mode.. she is in observation stage now.. very soon she will start asking those questions.. if not to viren.. then vanshika.. in fact I loved how Swamini was upfront abt trying to empathize with her mixed emotions .. LOL swamini jeevika will be interesting too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa-Hawaii

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
LOL he is the best character, totallyyy chilled out lol ... I nooo that aunty scene, aunty bola?! ROFL Sweety ji is my fav among the parents LOL I loved that danger amma bit too ROFL Not all caught up yet...lets meet up on msn this weekend.

sonali.19281

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
The raat baaki baat baaki was the best thing in the epi. ROFL

They find the Iphone 4 outdated? Mera dekhenge toh mar hi jayenge. ROFL

Btw, where's Ashu?

luvlife84sonali.19281

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
today is really the day of gr8 posts...first reemz and now urs, both had a take on todays epi and damn you both, you guys are so good with words...I love to read it...
Ayesha is the only one missing today...

Sona, I totally loved the epi as well...very simplistic, some new bonding between Virat-Jeevika, new phase in Jeevika's Life, JM missing each other and the cute phone convos...it was THE perfect way to move forward after wedding...I was expecting to have a cheesy romantic scene between Viren-Jeevika , but I am actually glad that they didnt show onw coz that might have looked superficial...theres is an arranged marriage and writers are trying to keep it as real as possible...only fi they could get rid of Jeevika's JI from VirenJI...I dont know why but I find it too old school now coz they are married...she can call her Aap but JI naaahhh..

the final scene made me think a little...the way Jeevika was looking at Virat-Viren after the Dadaji scene...I think that she will play a typical Bhabhi here to Virat and save him this time, also I felt that she will also find Viren-Virat situation similar to her and Maanvi when mannu used to get in trouble with beeji and she used to protect her...I may be over-thinking on this but I feel ke she will defo play a major part as far as her Virat is concerned now...also since Viren is head over heels in love with her, I wish she was little more invested too...I am getting this feeling as this is not going to be as simple as it seems...

sonali.19281

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

They find the Iphone 4 outdated? Mera dekhenge toh mar hi jayenge. ROFL

tell me about it...mera phone toh unhe phone bhi nahi lagega ROFL

sonali.19281aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Lmaoo. exactly Kru. Kis duniya mein hai ye? ROFL  Rather kis duniya mein hai hum?ROFL

Edited by aa123.80 - 13 December 2011 at 11:39pm

-Kruti.S-sonali.19281

Go to top