Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Its a new day- a new start.. Here I am (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Ah Sonali, so u hv finally found ur next viewing show. Don't know if u r around, but hv been trying 2 track u down. Still haven't cleared my backlog, but u hv intrigued me wid ur take of dis show, so will surely give it a look.Smile

AND THIS just made my night...Cool dont tell me u tracked me down.. or did u just follow my lead on the PMROFL besides tht just made me sound like some khufiya gangstaLOL

u know wat m watching.. catch parvarish on weekends and post in blog.. havent been to tht forum.. so on IF I am here mostly.. like I said on my take.. its a very light hearted simple take.. of most things.. and I like tht.. gives a Hrishikesh mukherjee hangover.. and god knows both of us are suckers of tht.. tell me wat u think wen u catch up.. and backlog eh.. forget it.. and start fresh on both this and parvarish..Big smileWink m so glad u came around.. god knows wats up wid Kools on the virtual world.. btw there are quite a few of silent MBians in this placeLOL I often resort to my MB madness here..LOL in fact only somedays back someone was drawing parallels btw Viren here and our very own VV..Wink now is tht perk enoughLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Awesome postClap totally liked the episode. like u said that past few epi s had been very emotional and the acting of KT,CD ,NS,KT all excellent

thanks buddy.. yup I like simple tales of profound things.. and subtlety more than on your face emotions.. and today's kinda epi is more like my taste.. all d actors in the show are doing a decent job.. and holding on to the essence rather well from kadambari.. to beeji badi beeji etc.. and of course the 4 young leads.. did miss dabbu today thoLOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvlife84

lol

u had to mention devki and sid- god how i miss them! i still believe devki, sid bonding was at a different level + devki was a go getter too and sid was so understanding!!!!!!!!!!

ok, enough of my MB rant but i would say may beWink

oh we can only wish and hope for some contextual similarities.. Jeevika is lot more cautious than Devki.. but if Virat does have a bitter past and his conviction clash with Dadaji is something that makes Jeevika curious.. she may play some role even if its passive.. yup till now Jeevika lacks Devki's fire and impulse and Virat is no Sid.. sigh Sid.. but somewhr tht angst is there.. on a diff level.. the utter disappointment at his own self.. I see basic parallels here.. but coz there is a Manvi here.. the Devki Sid angle may not crop up at allLOL

there we go on our MB rant.. btw u were asking who is Munira.. here she is.. her id is shhh...LOL MB forum reunion..Big smile

luvlife84

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Ah Sonali, so u hv finally found ur next viewing show. Don't know if u r around, but hv been trying 2 track u down. Still haven't cleared my backlog, but u hv intrigued me wid ur take of dis show, so will surely give it a look.Smile

AND THIS just made my night...Cool dont tell me u tracked me down.. or did u just follow my lead on the PMROFL besides tht just made me sound like some khufiya gangstaLOL

u know wat m watching.. catch parvarish on weekends and post in blog.. havent been to tht forum.. so on IF I am here mostly.. like I said on my take.. its a very light hearted simple take.. of most things.. and I like tht.. gives a Hrishikesh mukherjee hangover.. and god knows both of us are suckers of tht.. tell me wat u think wen u catch up.. and backlog eh.. forget it.. and start fresh on both this and parvarish..Big smileWink m so glad u came around.. god knows wats up wid Kools on the virtual world.. btw there are quite a few of silent MBians in this placeLOL I often resort to my MB madness here..LOL in fact only somedays back someone was drawing parallels btw Viren here and our very own VV..Wink now is tht perk enoughLOL
Tracked u down b4 I saw ur PM. U know na my detective skills.LOL

Oh wow Hrishikesh Mukherjee feel, den toh it must be worth a watch.

Yeah me too thinking of starting afresh as saw Parvarish yesterday, but haven't caught up on d missed epis. Will start EHM also wid d current epis, as u're always der 2 fill up d gaps.Wink 

Another V like our V! wow!

I am done watching BB5 so will give these 2 shows a look.

Edited by sssshhh - 13 December 2011 at 10:16pm

sonali.19281

luvlife84 Senior Member
luvlife84
luvlife84

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

lol

u had to mention devki and sid- god how i miss them! i still believe devki, sid bonding was at a different level + devki was a go getter too and sid was so understanding!!!!!!!!!!

oh we can only wish and hope for some contextual similarities.. Jeevika is lot more cautious than Devki.. but if Virat does have a bitter past and his conviction clash with Dadaji is something that makes Jeevika curious.. she may play some role even if its passive.. yup till now Jeevika lacks Devki's fire and impulse and Virat is no Sid.. sigh Sid.. but somewhr tht angst is there.. on a diff level.. the utter disappointment at his own self.. I see basic parallels here.. but coz there is a Manvi here.. the Devki Sid angle may not crop up at allLOL

there we go on our MB rant.. btw u were asking who is Munira.. here she is.. her id is shhh...LOL MB forum reunion..Big smile

hahahaha, yeah , the fire that Devki had, honestly I dont see devki -sid happening here for the above mentioned reasons + i see manvi playing  a bigger role here and taking a stand for virat, jeevika is a goody-two shoes - would never stand up to her elders for her devar Geek. She might be inquisitive for now, as per her character sketch i don't even see her encouraging him- i might be wrong though. She can be a passive supporter, if u know what i mean.

oh coming back to MB, the painting epi was one of the best for me and i loved how devki handled the situation too!

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Tracked u down b4 I saw ur PM. U know na my detective skills.LOL

Oh wow Hrishikesh Mukherjee feel, den toh it must be worth a watch.

Yeah me too thinking of starting afresh as saw Parvarish yesterday, but haven't caught up on d missed epis. Will start EHM also wid d current epis, as u're always der 2 fill up d gaps.Wink 

Another V like our V! wow!

I am done watching BB5 so will give these 2 shows a look.

dont get over enthusiastic.. Viren is a sugar coated version of VV.. minus the blunt objectivity.. Viren is more the shy good boy.. dutiful to the core.. but has this uncanny VV-esque maturity to him.. but his goofy romantic side cracks me up.. the guy is seriously excited to be married to this girlLOL so our VV has no parallel yet.. but this is decent.. you may like Virat also.. something tells me.. LOL.. try catching the repeat of this epi and see if my take made sense..LOL u'll get the drift.. all abt the first day of the newly married girl.. whose hubby had to attend to duty on their first night etc.. m liking how well rounded it is.. in giving definition to even the smallest of side characters..

havent caught on parvarish of this week.. so we r on the same page there.. but Sweta is doing a fab job there.. for her sake you must.. and even Vivek Mushran.. loving this couple a lot in the show.. may be u can fill me up in the blog this time..LOL

oh r u.. m so done with BB.. I swear I can never watch the whole thing everLOL

khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

lol

hahahaha, yeah , the fire that Devki had, honestly I dont see devki -sid happening here for the above mentioned reasons + i see manvi playing  a bigger role here and taking a stand for virat, jeevika is a goody-two shoes - would never stand up to her elders for her devar Geek. She might be inquisitive for now, as per her character sketch i don't even see her encouraging him- i might be wrong though. She can be a passive supporter, if u know what i mean.

oh coming back to MB, the painting epi was one of the best for me and i loved how devki handled the situation too!

oh u got me started.. the angst I saw in sid in tht epi as he burnt the painting and went to his room.. tht one profile of him sitting and crying.. wid his specs in hand as Devki enters.. and he goes. .Tumne socha.. that you have a magic wand to set things straight.. EPIC show.. and what screenplay.. on tht level we will never see Virat's angst.. it will be rather tame.. coz face it.. there is no IMV here.. dadaji is rather tepidLOL as of now Manvi's brush with Virat's angst has been serendipity and as childish she is with him on most things.. it may continue to be tht way.. where she rubs him the wrong way for a while.. Jeevika may be a passive mirror for Virat at best.. like Vanshika is.. but i WLD love to see a Viren Jeevika discussion like VV-Devki had on the sid issue next morning... one of my fave scenes.. VVDay Dreaming .. I am intrigued to see how Viren presents Virat's past to Jeevika if he ever does..LOL

luvlife84

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
once again...awesome post...!!!

for me Krystle was bang on today...as u said...all new bride jeevika's feelings were perfectly potrayed by her...!!!

and thn the devar bhabhi scene was super cute...their strong bonding will definitely be useful when virman love track strts ;)

nthng to say abt virika...coz u explained it all :)))

also was it just me ... or at the end jeevika was really noticing viren's expression to virat of nt arguing with dadaji...very keenly..!!!!

Edited by tara_211 - 13 December 2011 at 10:41pm

sonali.19281

Go to top