Its a new day- a new start.. Here I am - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
The raat baaki baat baaki was the best thing in the epi. 🤣

They find the Iphone 4 outdated? Mera dekhenge toh mar hi jayenge. 🤣

Btw, where's Ashu?
today is really the day of gr8 posts...first reemz and now urs, both had a take on todays epi and damn you both, you guys are so good with words...I love to read it...
Ayesha is the only one missing today...

Sona, I totally loved the epi as well...very simplistic, some new bonding between Virat-Jeevika, new phase in Jeevika's Life, JM missing each other and the cute phone convos...it was THE perfect way to move forward after wedding...I was expecting to have a cheesy romantic scene between Viren-Jeevika , but I am actually glad that they didnt show onw coz that might have looked superficial...theres is an arranged marriage and writers are trying to keep it as real as possible...only fi they could get rid of Jeevika's JI from VirenJI...I dont know why but I find it too old school now coz they are married...she can call her Aap but JI naaahhh..

the final scene made me think a little...the way Jeevika was looking at Virat-Viren after the Dadaji scene...I think that she will play a typical Bhabhi here to Virat and save him this time, also I felt that she will also find Viren-Virat situation similar to her and Maanvi when mannu used to get in trouble with beeji and she used to protect her...I may be over-thinking on this but I feel ke she will defo play a major part as far as her Virat is concerned now...also since Viren is head over heels in love with her, I wish she was little more invested too...I am getting this feeling as this is not going to be as simple as it seems...
Originally posted by aa123.80

tell me about it...mera phone toh unhe phone bhi nahi lagega 🤣
Lmaoo. exactly Kru. Kis duniya mein hai ye? 🤣  Rather kis duniya mein hai hum?🤣

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
so gonna crash.. m completely incoherent now.. almost 2🤣

Kruti will reply to u tomorrow..

Ishu.. I have a bad feeling abt Ashu.. she said something abt a bad news yest and sounded upset.. dint come online usual time.. left no offliners either.. try to PM her and find out.. will log in tom morning n chk on her.. till then keep banging yer phones against the wall🤣

binis: Weekend it is then.. done deal... dont ditch😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Yep go and sleep. How the hell are you even awake? 🤣

Me too... Have a weird feeling. Scrapped her yest, no reply. No reply to the pm either.

LOL about the phone, even i thought the same. I was gonna buy my brother the new one that just came out and when he said that i was like wait so its old. hmmm good excuse. I won't have to buy the old phone for my brother 😆 😆 
Originally posted by aa123.80

The raat baaki baat baaki was the best thing in the epi. 🤣

Btw, where's Ashu?

🤣 I know eh. KTs song demands totally make it to the show.. i remember watching some random seg of his.. where he was telling ppl he is doing a new show called EHM.. and as usual Ashima was randomizing asking him what songs he wants to do in the show..😆 n he goes all KJo songs..🤣esp tumhi dekho na.. thts really romantic.. and he got tht song also in the show🤣 m sure his songs and desires are a running joke or vice versa he makes a running joke of the songs tht the makers choose😆

no news of Ashu yet eh.. and whats tht avi of San.. new hairstyle for khusi😆
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

today is really the day of gr8 posts...first reemz and now urs, both had a take on todays epi and damn you both, you guys are so good with words...I love to read it... Oh yeah I fleetingly read her post.. reminds me I wanted to reply to it.. 😆 coz I left out most of the sis parts as she had covered it rather well.. btw the 2 of us we cover almost all aspects..
Ayesha is the only one missing today... In fact I even wrote one coz Ashu hadnt.. I wldnt have bothered to write a post if she had.. wld have simply randomized there..😆 so much easier..

Sona, I totally loved the epi as well...very simplistic, some new bonding between Virat-Jeevika, new phase in Jeevika's Life, JM missing each other and the cute phone convos...it was THE perfect way to move forward after wedding...I was expecting to have a cheesy romantic scene between Viren-Jeevika , but I am actually glad that they didnt show onw coz that might have looked superficial...theres is an arranged marriage and writers are trying to keep it as real as possible...only fi they could get rid of Jeevika's JI from VirenJI...I dont know why but I find it too old school now coz they are married...she can call her Aap but JI naaahhh.. yup totally like the whole simplistic progression..starting from Virat-Jeevika to JM.. beeji madan etc.. oh I had no doubts they'll take jeevika viren slow.. 😆 they have done well to show the gradual progression.. with both of their personality type there will be a lot unsaid.. and more comprehended.. and for tht the equation needs to build up beyond cheesy romance.. which is it.. am glad.. and u dont like Ji eh.. 😆 now if  u ask any of us MB/VD lovers.. JI is very spl and cutesy.. to the extent tht it became the part of the name for d lead there.. on his b'day the cake had Vaibhavji written on it coz it came from his wife🤣 as a whole  forum we had so many JI digs.. its fun.. 😆 and spl rite.. everyone else calls him viren.. she needs something spacials😆

the final scene made me think a little...the way Jeevika was looking at Virat-Viren after the Dadaji scene...I think that she will play a typical Bhabhi here to Virat and save him this time, also I felt that she will also find Viren-Virat situation similar to her and Maanvi when mannu used to get in trouble with beeji and she used to protect her...I may be over-thinking on this but I feel ke she will defo play a major part as far as her Virat is concerned now...also since Viren is head over heels in love with her, I wish she was little more invested too...I am getting this feeling as this is not going to be as simple as it seems... theres a long way to go for her to protect Virat.. i wld rather wanna see her invested enough to understand the whole scenario and do her bit as a silent support which wld also work for her equation with vanshika and kadambari apart from Viren as all 3 have a take on Virat.. but interesting thought.. hold on to it..😆
Originally posted by vishid

LOL about the phone, even i thought the same. I was gonna buy my brother the new one that just came out and when he said that i was like wait so its old. hmmm good excuse. I won't have to buy the old phone for my brother 😆 😆 

see what I mean.. and mine is just abt a yr old.. 😆 I was the last one in lab to get an iphone.. so had d latest one till 4S came out and some bugger upgraded.. we randomize on his siri a lot.. I love SIRI.. 🤣 we ask so many random qs but my fave is Siri do you Love me.. and Siri's reply I am INCAPABLE OF LOVE🤣🤣 see wat a cool chic she is.. 

but tht said they made 4 look like it was nokia's first gen hathoda phone..🤣 the 3100 series.. tht cld be dropped from the 10th floor and was unbreakable🤣 I cld so see Steve Jobs gulati kahoing in his grave at the old and archaic dig on 4
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago