Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Its a new day- a new start.. Here I am

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Daily take time๐Ÿ˜†

I liked the epi today... tg its back to light flavor which is the USP of EHM IMO and not the heavy duty emosonal scenes from last week.. I loved the poignance of each person's sentiments associated with the new day.. a new beginning.. I really liked Jeevika in today's epi.. Krystle got the little nuances of apprehension, the body language of curiosity, awkwardness in a new place to the T.. from the beginning when she is looking for the AC remote.. her body lang is bang on... 

I liked the Virat-Jeevika scene a lot too.. esp the way Virat goes is bonding se mujhe ummedein hain.. what a natural way of implying something profound.. that was defo a foreshadowing.. on Virat's equation with dadaji.. the past and Jeevika's involvement.. (for MB lovers..  Do I see an encore of Devki and Sid bhai.. rubs hand in glee๐Ÿ˜†) oh btw when Virat was narrating abt Viren.. Ashu.. if u reading.. I had such a sadistic told u so grin so bugger likes paintings.. I want this guy..๐Ÿ˜† as it is I havent found one male co. interested in spending the day at the art museums with me.. ๐Ÿ˜† 

oh and W*F.. did they just say Iphone 4 was a purana model jo ab milta bhi nahi hain.. dude 4S just got here.. I have a 4 too.. and some ppl here still use 3GS.. get a life and some bearings... if they really wanted to show an archaic lover Viren they should have confiscated KTs Iphone.. Not buying it.. hmph..

Viren's a man of few words.. and am glad they casted KT in the role.. for all his nonsensical chichoraness laden ivs the guy can act.. has good presence.. his sweet nervousness and excitement at seeing Jeevika in his room.. getting used to the happy feeling and looking hard enough to believe it.. was emoted rather well.. he is really foolhardily in love with her.. sigh.. only if she were this invested.. maybe some day.. 

Where KT left KD picked up.. awesome body lang and subtle exp again as she woke up in the morning cursing herself for being late for Chacha's tea.. the change in exp as realization of the current setting dawned on her. .looking at Viren with the cute fondness as if making peace with her status in life.. again an apprehensive walk to the window.. and the final peace and refreshing feeling as she opened the window.. that scene was FAB.. It literally gave me jitters.. yup I think no one wld have noticed it.. but for someone like me who has frequently had the FIRST MORNING in a new place albeit by myself.. the whole nervousness and apprehension of a new life is a lifestyle annoyance.. and then something.. just looking out of the window.. hearing something.. gives you the assurance that its a good start.. a NEW DAY HAS COME.. that look of peace on Jeevika summed up the epi for me.. she is open to the new phase in her life.. Love that.. 

but that doesnt come at the cost of her relationships that have shaped her life and persona for the last 20 odd yrs.. loved the convo btw JM.. Manvi is such a spoilt child. .hoping for her morning tea.. LOL and the contrast shown btw sisters and bros was done well.. where Manvi asks abt SR details..๐Ÿ˜† Virat took pleasure in making digs at Viren irrespective.. no explanations needed.. I am a sucker for the bro-bro relationship so cldnt help love the binocular dig.. ๐Ÿ˜† I wld so do it too if I caught my bro gawking at his wife early morning like tht.. which gets me to how romantic is Viren really..๐Ÿ˜† there is a pack of romance inside that shy demeanor waiting to be unfolded.. his newly married excitement is enough for both of them really..๐Ÿคฃ oh total fodder for jokes.. I wld kill to be in Virat's shoes..๐Ÿ˜† omg how cld I forget Virat's raat baaki baat baaki ๐Ÿคฃ chalo KTs desire was given some credential๐Ÿ˜†

the quintessential V boys chase later.. as Virat bangs into dadaji.. I cldnt help notice Jeevika's exp.. from being mildly amused at observing the bros being silly to sudden exasperation.. I ๐Ÿ˜† when she slightly hid behind kadambari.. ๐Ÿคฃ peeking from there.. I cld so see the awkward.. idk whats abt to happen and why m I here look.. PRICELESS.. and then of course curiosity took over as she read Virat- Dadaji friction and moreover Viren stopping Virat.. Jeevika is hooked to the new stories around her.. ๐Ÿ˜†

All in all a very likeable epi.. replete with light moments that spoke volumes.. loved the way a NEW DAY.. A NEW PHASE.. was shown.. and its not over.. but I liked what I saw.. 

leaving you guys with my  fave singer's song from one of my fave animations.. inspiring the title of course.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quFGdd9o4Ps&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant post!!

read it thrice so agree to two things virenn's romantc inner side n thm jeevikas expression after virat-dada ji collide
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay so as you know I have exams and am unable to watch the show but I decided to check out the forum since I am on a dinner break. I can't really comment on the episode, darn it! I just wanted to say, they are talking about the 4s and you are talking about the 4 and 3g. Dude I am still using the first phone I ever got 4 and half years ago, an ancient flip phone ๐Ÿ˜Ž (that's right, I is cool).

This show is about the sisters but I love the brother's equation too. The show is quite realistic in it's portrayal of sibling relationships and their differences in personality (younger to older) that people can actually relate. For example, while Viren is the ideal son, Virat the younger one is totally the opposite, in terms of personality and his equation with the family (something I can relate to when I compare to my elder sister and I, being the youngest) I also like how so far they have shown mostly issues that real world families face in their lives.

The whole Virat-dadaji angle looks promising, you can feel the tension there, it would be interesting to see how Jeevika deals with this.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supportkt

brilliant post!!

read it thrice so agree to two things virenn's romantc inner side n thm jeevikas expression after virat-dada ji collide

๐Ÿ˜†thanks... tell me u didnt read it thrice coz I was tht confusing..๐Ÿ˜†jk... appreciate it.. yup totally the romantic Viren.. poor thing..what n all he'll do for his wife now... tomorrow his system will also give up on him.. Jeevika is like a lil bird just hatched.. looking with those big doe eyes at the world around.. m sure we'll see more of tht tomorrow wid all the menu card ordeal.. ๐Ÿ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

okay so as you know I have exams and am unable to watch the show but I decided to check out the forum since I am on a dinner break. I can't really comment on the episode, darn it! I just wanted to say, they are talking about the 4s and you are talking about the 4 and 3g. Dude I am still using the first phone I ever got 4 and half years ago, an ancient flip phone ๐Ÿ˜Ž (that's right, I is cool).

This show is about the sisters but I love the brother's equation too. The show is quite realistic in it's portrayal of sibling relationships and their differences in personality (younger to older) that people can actually relate. For example, while Viren is the ideal son, Virat the younger one is totally the opposite, in terms of personality and his equation with the family (something I can relate to when I compare to my elder sister and I, being the youngest) I also like how so far they have shown mostly issues that real world families face in their lives.

The whole Virat-dadaji angle looks promising, you can feel the tension there, it would be interesting to see how Jeevika deals with this.

take yer time dude.. when u do catch the epi.. even if its a week later.. come back to this post and rant away.. will share yer emosans๐Ÿ˜† as random as I am.. my thread's open for all sort of discussion.. not pertaining to topic at hand.. but then again.. there are tons of topics.. like yer flip phone.. wat u saying.. some of those flips look so sexy.. i miss my good old motorazr sometimes too..๐Ÿ˜†but the apple has changed my life.. ๐Ÿ˜† thanks to my work friends and work envt.. m a convert.. as our system is totally mac based.. in manu's lang umrica ke chochle.. altho to my credit i was d last convert.. the prude outsider tht I am๐Ÿ˜† but yeah.. Virat says Viren has the OLDEST phone tht he doesnt even care to change.. last I saw he was clicking Jeevika's pic from the HD feature on his 4.. wadda๐Ÿคฃfine I feel deprived of the Siri.. but do they have to rub it in.. 

oh totally I am loving the show for the different facets.. whether its swamini, or Virat-dadaji.. loads of undercurrents in interpersonal equations.. and the treatment has been rather simple which makes it even better.. LOL abt being the black sheep of the family.. m younger but m more d Viren๐Ÿ˜•in terms of expectations etc.. but I do inherit Virat's free spirit.. love tht abt him.. and I defo love how he brings out the kid in Viren.. the fun side.. totally adorable.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah Sonali, so u hv finally found ur next viewing show. Don't know if u r around, but hv been trying 2 track u down. Still haven't cleared my backlog, but u hv intrigued me wid ur take of dis show, so will surely give it a look.๐Ÿ˜Š
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post๐Ÿ‘ totally liked the episode. like u said that past few epi s had been very emotional and the acting of KT,CD ,NS,KT all excellent
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol

u had to mention devki and sid- god how i miss them! i still believe devki, sid bonding was at a different level + devki was a go getter too and sid was so understanding!!!!!!!!!!

ok, enough of my MB rant but i would say may be๐Ÿ˜‰
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Ah Sonali, so u hv finally found ur next viewing show. Don't know if u r around, but hv been trying 2 track u down. Still haven't cleared my backlog, but u hv intrigued me wid ur take of dis show, so will surely give it a look.๐Ÿ˜Š

AND THIS just made my night...๐Ÿ˜Ž dont tell me u tracked me down.. or did u just follow my lead on the PM๐Ÿคฃ besides tht just made me sound like some khufiya gangsta๐Ÿ˜†

u know wat m watching.. catch parvarish on weekends and post in blog.. havent been to tht forum.. so on IF I am here mostly.. like I said on my take.. its a very light hearted simple take.. of most things.. and I like tht.. gives a Hrishikesh mukherjee hangover.. and god knows both of us are suckers of tht.. tell me wat u think wen u catch up.. and backlog eh.. forget it.. and start fresh on both this and parvarish..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ m so glad u came around.. god knows wats up wid Kools on the virtual world.. btw there are quite a few of silent MBians in this place๐Ÿ˜† I often resort to my MB madness here..๐Ÿ˜† in fact only somedays back someone was drawing parallels btw Viren here and our very own VV..๐Ÿ˜‰ now is tht perk enough๐Ÿ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Awesome post๐Ÿ‘ totally liked the episode. like u said that past few epi s had been very emotional and the acting of KT,CD ,NS,KT all excellent

thanks buddy.. yup I like simple tales of profound things.. and subtlety more than on your face emotions.. and today's kinda epi is more like my taste.. all d actors in the show are doing a decent job.. and holding on to the essence rather well from kadambari.. to beeji badi beeji etc.. and of course the 4 young leads.. did miss dabbu today tho๐Ÿ˜†