Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Love you GHSP..Never say Goodbye! (Page 3)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by abinash079

shreya ur post again made me emotional Cry
Cryi cant control my tears from 2 days and yesterday after seeing yesterday's SBS/SBB where Gurti were crying i broke down to tears infront of my motherCry
Cry

AbiiHug same here
i am controlling my tears ..they will think i am mad..if i cry infront of my family..but i have to control..ughh
the Sbs/sbb really made me depressed :(

actually my mother asked me why i was crying
but i could not explain her as she would think i m a manic for geet
i admit that i m maniac for geet Gurti/Maaneet
hey bhagwan hamri fariyad suno aur gurti ko ek sath lao phir seCryCry

my mom was always like ur always watching that maahi maahi showw..and she always used to get mad..so i told her geet is ending n im sad
but she didnt say anything
if i cried then she would have beat hell out of me for sure
but i cry when i go in my room..or while watching epis of geetCry
me alos crying all the day watching the episode
hope bhagwan hamari pukar sune and we would get GHSP2
i hate SO people they r still trying to pacify us by telling that new year has surprise for GHSP fanzAngry i hate them really hate them they r playing with our feelings

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

my mom was always like ur always watching that maahi maahi showw..and she always used to get mad..so i told her geet is ending n im sad
i hate SO people they r still trying to pacify us by telling that new year has surprise for GHSP fanzAngry i hate them really hate them they r playing with our feelings
[/QUOTE]

I know right hope we get GHSP season 2 or any show with gurti together again
These star one people are taking our LIFE away from us..not giving usAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

I know right hope we get GHSP season 2 or any show with gurti together again
These star one people are taking our LIFE away from us..not giving usAngry
[/QUOTE]yes they r taking our lives by their new channel life K
how can life be k Cry
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
GOD DAMN IT...why am i tearing up!!!!

i had told myself no more crying!!!! but you just broke through me with your words.

You put into words all the things that i couldn't...After seeing Gurti segment today, i am surprised i am formulating sentences right now.

truly GF was a second home to me...and it's sad that GHSP is coming to an end, but GF is still here and is here to STAY!!!

Although very demotivated and depressed at the moment...(SO not good for me i have finalss...but my heart and mind is busy lamenting maaneet and Gurti moments)

i have attached myself so deep to this place that i don't think i could leave...although i wanted too in the beginning, because it would just remind me that it was over, and revive the pain...but the thing is i can't!!! i still have a hope somewhere that Gurti will be back!

luv you shreya!!! you have become like a sister to me...after all your my tasha! And i know one day we will final meet each other.  

Muahh!!! luv you ! missed you so much!!!!
can't wait for winter break next week!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..abinash079

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

shrezuHug...i'll be here and so will b2b...so don't be a strangerWink

..shreyaa..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeynab111

i had told myself no more crying!!!! but you just broke through me with your words.

You put into words all the things that i couldn't...After seeing Gurti segment today, i am surprised i am formulating sentences right now.

truly GF was a second home to me...and it's sad that GHSP is coming to an end, but GF is still here and is here to STAY!!!

Although very demotivated and depressed at the moment...(SO not good for me i have finalss...but my heart and mind is busy lamenting maaneet and Gurti moments)

i have attached myself so deep to this place that i don't think i could leave...although i wanted too in the beginning, because it would just remind me that it was over, and revive the pain...but the thing is i can't!!! i still have a hope somewhere that Gurti will be back!

luv you shreya!!! you have become like a sister to me...after all your my tasha! And i know one day we will final meet each other.  

hi zee
sahsa
dunki
lovd to see u at this time
i m still crying GOD i cant stop myself
how could i control myself after today i dont know i would require all ur support so that i dont break down again
OH GOD this ending news has created a vacuum inside me hope they come together and fill this vacuum again with the love of maaneet/GURTI
see u ZEE next week
by the way next week me going to pilgrimage city PURI hope i could get some peace there but i dont think i could get that peace till i see MY MAANEET?GURTI BACK IN ACTION TOGETHER
i would pray there for u r success ZEE and also about GHSP season2
BEST OF LUCK

..shreyaa..

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

hi zee
sahsa
dunki
how could i control myself after today i dont know i would require all ur support so that i dont break down again
OH GOD this ending news has created a vacuum inside me hope they come together and fill this vacuum again with the love of maaneet/GURTI
see u ZEE next week
by the way next week me going to pilgrimage city PURI hope i could get some peace there but i dont think i could get that peace till i see MY MAANEET?GURTI BACK IN ACTION TOGETHER
BEST OF LUCK

abiHug
when i heard the ending news last week it didn't affect me...becuz i didn't digest it...my heart was in denial...it was like "NO it is not ending...stop saying its ending...No everybody is wrong...it is not ending"...

but from yesterday the last "MAAN DAY" and ever since i got the email...and then saw the GURti segment...everything seems its falling into a million pieces...i don't know from where to start picking the pieces up.

THank you abi!!! Awww have fun on your trip...come back soon cuz i will be here Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

hi zee
sahsa
dunki
see u ZEE next week
BEST OF LUCK

abiHug
when i heard the ending news last week it didn't affect me...becuz i didn't digest it...my heart was in denial...it was like "NO it is not ending...stop saying its ending...No everybody is wrong...it is not ending"...

but from yesterday the last "MAAN DAY" and ever since i got the email...and then saw the GURti segment...everything seems its falling into a million pieces...i don't know from where to start picking the pieces up.

THank you abi!!! Awww have fun on your trip...come back soon cuz i will be here Embarrassed

how could i have fun every free time is making me remember maaneet/gurti
i will come back soon may be on the day ur exams r getting over and would stalk u for update LOL
god me cracking jokes in this serious timeCry

..shreyaa..

Go to top