Love you GHSP..Never say Goodbye!

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm..Warning..im not so good at writing my feelings and all..😕
Hey all..Hope you know me😆
Just wanted to make a last post in Geet forum
Dont worry i am not leaving just making final post..god knows when i will make after this
Just wanted to say a big Thank you to GHSP.. for giving us maaneet, and gurti whom i can never forget.
Honestly..when i was in my country i use to watch every show that was coming in the TV..but after coming to US, i got only little time to surf internet to watch shows...but because of DD i started watching geet. I watched few episodes but after the dev fiasco it got all boring so i left it but after the kurbaan hua dance, i started watching it again and i fell in love with the show at that moment. I have never been such a huge fan of any show as i am for GHSP..I always dreamt of Gurti being together..but it only remained a dream..anyways..GHSP gave me lots of friends and families in GF..i found some of my closet frens here..even though i havent seen them..they are really the best. I dont even have such close frens in like school or house. But I would like to say thanks to all for being my frens and GHSP for making me go crazy for FFs and coz of maaneet, i started making siggies and thanks to all the people who liked my work and helped me.. I have been depressed all this week..and couldnt come to IF coz of Geet ending news..but i couldnt stay away either..
Was really depressed all day today after watching all the segments..but whatever happens happens for good..Hope to see Gurmeet and Drashti together sometime in future again..
love them to bits.
Love you my frens and family.. and my fellow GHSPians..
thankyouu again
Mwahh
shreyaa.
P.S-Sorry for extra long post.first time writing so long😲🤣
I know some people wont believe this that i wrote this post
😳🤣.

P.S.S- Pleasee dont leave GF even though geet is endingg..
Geet is finishing not Geet forum..it will awlays be the same.😃
LOVE GHSP FOREVERR..<3
Maaneet will always be remembered😳

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
omg shreya ur post made me emotional😭
and omg i am shocked tht u wrote such a long post😲🤣

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its my humble request not to make such posts...its already very emotional after seeing the SBS AND SBB SEG...I was crying anyhow..and ur post made me cry even more...😭

Sorry..dint mean any disrespect but Its really hard to bod goodbye...to our maaneet and GHSP...😭..Not able to type properly as my eyes are watering...😔

But anyway thanks a lot for the post...😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shreya...its sweet to see u...write such a long post ðŸ˜³

indeed.. Indebted for life... to the makers for giving us Geet n Maneet.. n with it this awesome forum.. n all of us maneetians..!

Maneet.. are not jus a name...they are an identity..which makes us.. Maneetians.. distinct.. n apart from th rest..!

Love the show n the forum.. n awesome sweetipies like urself...

PS: Beautiful siggy..
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -karishma-

res

omg shreya ur post made me emotional😭
and omg i am shocked tht u wrote such a long post😲🤣

im sorry jaani but what to do i had to make it..
even i have cried all day today😭
and THE RED PART is specially for you🤣
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanappin

Its my humble request not to make such posts...its already very emotional after seeing the SBS AND SBB SEG...I was crying anyhow..and ur post made me cry even more...😭

Sorry..dint mean any disrespect but Its really hard to bod goodbye...to our maaneet and GHSP...😭..Not able to type properly as my eyes are watering...😔

But anyway thanks a lot for the post...😊

hey i know how it feels..i didnt came to Geet forum for whole week coz i was feeling really low seeing all the posts..Can never forget Geet..i know how hard it is..i am really sorry for making you sad again :( even my eyes were watery while writing this😭
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shreya...its sweet to see u...write such a long post ðŸ˜³

indeed.. Indebted for life... to the makers for giving us Geet n Maneet.. n with it this awesome forum.. n all of us maneetians..!

Maneet.. are not jus a name...they are an identity..which makes us.. Maneetians.. distinct.. n apart from th rest..!

Love the show n the forum.. n awesome sweetipies like urself...

PS: Beautiful siggy..

omg thankyou so much tanu for replying to the post
yes exactly..will love geet forever..it had given me and im sure all maaneetians so much stuff
and aww😳
thank youu soo much for the written updates you have been doing all years along..i always look up to them even when im in class in school😆
thank you tanu🤗 you rock..
-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

im sorry jaani but what to do i had to make it..
even i have cried all day today😭
and THE RED PART is specially for you🤣

haan aur rulaya mujhe aur kyaCry seriously we r going to lose gemsCry
haan haan mein samajh gayi red waala part is for me😆 I have never seen u writing these long posts except ur fanfics jo shayad ab kabhi padhne ko nahi milne waala😔ROFL
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -karishma-

haan aur rulaya mujhe aur kya😭 seriously we r going to lose gems😭
haan haan mein samajh gayi red waala part is for me😆 I have never seen u writing these long posts except ur fanfics jo shayad ab kabhi padhne ko nahi milne waala😔🤣

i know jaan😭 i hate these star one people..They are not giving LIFE but taking our LIFE away from us..uff😭
Lmfaoo i had a FF right? omg i even forgot that🤣🤣 chaddo..sapne mein milega tujhe😆
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shreya ur post again made me emotional 😭
😭i cant control my tears from 2 days and yesterday after seeing yesterday's SBS/SBB where Gurti were crying i broke down to tears infront of my mother😭
😭