India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Advice to Ram Kapoor

agha Khan Groupbie
agha Khan
agha Khan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I love Ram Kapoor. I am his huge fan. He is so Charismatic. I just want to give him a health advice.

Ram please loose some weight . Go to the Jim. watch your eating habits. Look at your wife she is so pretty. You are handsome too but should stay healthy  We don't want to loose you due to health issues. 

I am sorry if I offend you but can't restrain my self because I care about you. Please work out. loose weight. We want to see you more.

Your huge fan from USA,

My whole family love you and watch your show.  Whenever you come to US please be our guest.

Love you more,

Agha

PS: I hope all ram kapoor's  fans will agree with me on that

Edited by agha Khan - 13 December 2011 at 6:28pm

chak Senior Member
chak
chak

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Yes I do agree please Mr.Ram Reduce your stomach OMG its toooEmbarrassedTongue
SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I love he way he is. To loose weight or not is his choice.I adore him either way. Nobody wants to be fat.i have struggled with weight  as long as I remember but it's not easy to loose as it s with some.i am sure Mr Ram Kapoor is a smart guy and he knows what's best for him.  I know your advice in in good heart but it pinches to people like me who are trying to loose weight  and still keep listening from every corner to loose weight.

Edited by SriB - 14 December 2011 at 4:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

daxagMithra28saniya9919avivakirk-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

I love he way he is. To loose weight or not is his choice.I adore him either way. Nobody wants to be fat.i have struggled with weight  as long as I remember but it's not easy to loose as it s with some.i am sure Mr Ram Kapoor is a smart guy and he knows what's best for him.  I know your advice in in good heart but it pinches to people like me who are trying to loose weight  and still keep listening from every corner to loose weight.

Very well said SriClap... Even i'm suffering with the same issue Ouch And As far as Ram is concerned, i hope he takes care of his health.. But come on, give that man some time... He's working round the clock in movies and shows.. He doesn't get time to sleep also.. I really hope and pray that he's fit and fine. And Ram is aware of all these and he will do the best for him coz he has a family to look after...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Thanks Sri B for the bold statement ...it's very difficult for people to accept people as they are...Everyone has to conform to  certain standards.or get the boot.
.In the first interview Ram told the scriptwriters to take pot shots at his weight...What an amazing actor he is...An actor who took the show along with Sakshi to great heights in such short a time...The audience love him as he is ...He proved that even with his weight issues  he can hold his own and come out sparkling

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919anizorSriB-MariaMars-

-SweetEtika- IF-Dazzler
-SweetEtika-
-SweetEtika-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I known RAM KAPOOR is star and works day and night and doesn't get time for the fitness
But at least he can get rid of the CIGRATES .
AS WE ALL LUV U
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
More than looks the focus is on his HEALTH.

That should be of  more concern. And I did hear his wife is after him.

Edited by KripaRajput - 14 December 2011 at 5:39am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top