Sham's motive in ...

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What do you think is Sham's motive in telling his version of the truth to the Gupta's first? Even before Khushi gets a chance to put hers forward.

Assumption: I don't think Khushi will be able to spill the beans to Anjali, she may try but the circumstances probably won't allow her. 

And Sham is going to weave this to his advantage, he may think he has bought time till the wedding of Payal and Akash ... to probably create misunderstandings, where he can poison the minds of the Raizada's against the Gupta's.

And when everyone finds out ...
Sham in his defense will say I told the Gupta's all about me being married and yet they forced my engagement on Khushi. Its the Guptas who are guilty, if they were genuine and if their side of the story is true, then why haven't they spoken up till now when they knew it all along. How could my betrayal to Anjali affect Payal and Akash's wedding in any way ... it however would have strength the ties of both the families coz the foundation of both the families would be honesty then. Sham will call the Guptas gold diggers, saying they wanted me to be with Anjali for her money so the Gupta's could cash on it and now that Payal and Akash are getting married ... they can cash on it anyways ... so the Guptas have very conveniently broke off mine and Khushi's engagement ðŸ˜† 

It will be time for Sham to call the Gupta's gold diggers. ðŸ˜’ And his biggest plus would be the fact that he himself told the Gupts his "truth", saying that if he had a motive behind this why would he dig his own grave.😆

See Khushi Kumari Gupta life would have been so much easier if you speak the truth now. ðŸ˜›

What is your take on Sham motives for telling the Gupta's his "TRUTH"?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...u hav a point...i cant think of ne thing right now but i agree with u to some extent(actually most)
pisces16 thumbnail
that would be unrealistic.  He was never home, he himself lied about several things   HOW  on earth is he going to get out this.  It would be just nonsense for someone to side with him
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think you are right for some extent...
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

What do you think is Sham's motive in telling his version of the truth to the Gupta's first? Even before Khushi gets a chance to put hers forward.

Assumption: I don't think Khushi will be able to spill the beans to Anjali, she may try but the circumstances probably won't allow her. 

And Sham is going to weave this to his advantage, he may think he has bought time till the wedding of Payal and Akash ... to probably create misunderstandings, where he can poison the minds of the Raizada's against the Gupta's.
He would definitely try- but if he opens his mouth now- then he is in trouble, because as per the introductions, Anjali mentioned to Khushi that as she had not met her husband--etc., etc., So, how can he poison the mind of the Raizadas- if he is innocent then he would have mentioned at the intro that he knows Khushi. But I think you are right about him poisoning the mind of his family - he will try it in a subtle manner about the gold digging bit.

And when everyone finds out ...
Sham in his defense will say I told the Gupta's all about me being married and yet they forced my engagement on Khushi. Its the Guptas who are guilty, if they were genuine and if their side of the story is true, then why haven't they spoken up till now when they knew it all along. How could my betrayal to Anjali affect Payal and Akash's wedding in any way ... it however would have strength the ties of both the families coz the foundation of both the families would be honesty then. Sham will call the Guptas gold diggers, saying they wanted me to be with Anjali for her money so the Gupta's could cash on it and now that Payal and Akash are getting married ... they can cash on it anyways ... so the Guptas have very conveniently broke off mine and Khushi's engagement ðŸ˜† 

Also- the neighbourhood around Guptas met him as  PG - hence he cannot tell the lie of being married before; and there is Bauji whose speech would eventually come back or his strength would to the extent that he would spill the beans.  I think he is depending on the Guptas to think that to marry off Payal they have to keep shut- and this is what Khushi was thinking all night. 
It will be time for Sham to call the Gupta's gold diggers. ðŸ˜’ And his biggest plus would be the fact that he himself told the Gupts his "truth", saying that if he had a motive behind this why would he dig his own grave.😆

See Khushi Kumari Gupta life would have been so much easier if you speak the truth now. ðŸ˜›

What is your take on Sham motives for telling the Gupta's his "TRUTH"?
 Selfish motive of trying to clear his own name and save his butt as far as the Raizadas are concerned

sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kushi has to tell the truth to Arnav or even to Akash now itself.  Now ASR knows that she has some problem with her fiance and she is woried about it.  If she spell out the truth now he will believe her what ever may be his reaction and action plan.  I just like him to believe Khushi and they can decide to hide the truth from Anjali for the time being and disclose very slowly and part by part to prevent her from getting shocked and make her aware that her Godlike husband is a venomous snake in reality.  
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Realistically, I don't see how he could convince anyone that he was forced into something as serious as an engagement. Besides, he seems more focused on the Guptas not saying anything to the Raizadas, based on their fear of Payal's upcoming engagement getting called off. But, that seems to be backfiring too, so we can only presume that he is backing himself into a corner, and will find no way out with the possible exception of a drastic step like kidnapping/violence, which is what he does when cornered.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u. Its possible
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes... correct... but still Raizadas must not ignore the fact that Snake was living as PG in their house.. he is not a child who Guptas kidnapped and kept in their house ...
But I know all this will happen that you told...
so our hopes will be only on that Lady who worked with Snake ..
and of course Shashi Babu ... !

Cheers.
Monsi
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah Sham's doom is inevitable now ... just a matter of time as to when 

when trouble comes ... it comes with a fury of storm from every angle ... and his stand to defend himself will fall short very short ! 

PS: my apologies for being late ... been busy ðŸ˜›