Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Rishi Called Indira " Hitler Didi" - 13/12/2011 (Page 2)

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
gosh rishi is just pathetic...usko ho kya gaya hai? mandira is silly, vain and greedy. uska samajh a raha hai...that she wants a break from all the rules but rishi? whats he upto? bandey ka dimag satiya gaya hai kya? he is playing with sharma reputaion...i have said this somewhere i will say it again...in some households a girl spending a night outside alone is considered a crime yaha toh she is eloping for days to another country with a complete stranger...how will mandira face the society? uske taane? india might have progressed economically but wrt women its attitude is semi-medieval...

not only has he played with mandira's reputation but also added a huge amount of trouble on indira's shoulder...ab jao macau...aish karo...

and yes he did call indira Hitler Didi...though i think it was more for mandira...it was like your hitler didi...sorry for daloing thanda pani on a thanda day on your hopes...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89palingenesis

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

gosh rishi is just pathetic...usko ho kya gaya hai? mandira is silly, vain and greedy. uska samajh a raha hai...that she wants a break from all the rules but rishi? whats he upto? bandey ka dimag satiya gaya hai kya? he is playing with sharma reputaion...i have said this somewhere i will say it again...in some households a girl spending a night outside alone is considered a crime yaha toh she is eloping for days to another country with a complete stranger...how will mandira face the society? uske taane? india might have progressed economically but wrt women its attitude is semi-medieval...

not only has he played with mandira's reputation but also added a huge amount of trouble on indira's shoulder...ab jao macau...aish karo...

and yes he did call indira Hitler Didi...though i think it was more for mandira...it was like your hitler didi...sorry for daloing thanda pani on a thanda day on your hopes...LOL

honestly, up until this episode i could see where he was coming from but TODAY .. just ridiculous.  Most of the time i figured that his fate was such, whatever he wanted to do in the best of intentions just never came out right either because of his tactics, lack of thought, etc.  but today, i was really reallly disappointed.  forget about not thinking out the situation all the way, he barely thought. aur jab yaad aaya ke sar mein dimag bhi hain .. it was to turn his car around and continue on the road to HUGE MISTAKE! uugh Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-Life-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
banda maar khayega Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-Life

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
now slap wont do the work. rishi deserves indiras special chappal treatment! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paruldutta123Its-My-Life-Rinky-

paruldutta123 Groupbie
paruldutta123
paruldutta123

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
good. didi bulate rahe. aur jald se jald chale jae.

Its-My-Life

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Its-My-Life

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Each and every character in HD is well defined and well shaped up so far except for Rishi's character with yesterday's episode, it is bit more confusing to conclude what are the intentions and helping a girl run away from home would never be a solution for any problem and the reputation of the family takes a beating now; how can a mature person behave childish ? I think the writers need to give a thought about the character and definitely it has not been convincing and leaves a lot on the mystery to be revealed to get all answers.  If Rishi is suppose to be paired opposite Indira, then I am not liking rishi-mandira bonding and can't digest how Indira would like such a guy in the future.  I hope there is some kind of twist and the plot makes more logic.

Its-My-Life

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
OMG I was thinking of the same thing n kept grin-in  rish said hitler didi x2  PartyDancing yepiieee he is not the one for her 

Go to top