Rishi Called Indira " Hitler Didi" - 13/12/2011

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What a fabulous episode today πŸ˜† all the characters like jhumpa, sunaina,ishan, munna, kutum, inder played their part amazingly , Indira was excellent as usual BUT Rishi Kumar aka RickyπŸ˜• , he looked confused n stupid in most of the time in todays scenes  , 

Do not know what is the reaso behind Rishi for helping Mandira Elope? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌif he trually wanted Manidra to help n save from this forced marriage than there would have been other solutios also rather than helping her her to elope or eloping with her n saying " Kaskar Pakdo " 

I am only discussing Rishi-Mandira scenes today, first of all he is saying YES for everything to MandiraπŸ˜•, she is ready to elope , he is helping her without any problem, whats wrong with this guy, complete uturn of his character, majra kya hai 

When he was riding bike n mandira was sitting in the back, they looked like perfect love birds are on romantic ride n than Mandira saying " Tum Imaran Hashmi lag rahe ho aur main Mallika Sherwat Murder film se " πŸ˜†πŸ€£ n he is replying with a smile on 

Mandira stole Money, took her passport n ticket also ( it seems she has not decided yet where will she go) n smart rishi is helping her without knowing " kahan ja rahee hai, kya kar rahe hai etc " , he is playing with Sharmas Reputation now, he started behaving like a Villain in todays episode πŸ˜•

I am glad Kutumb Saw Mandira-RishiπŸ˜ƒ , n Indira got to know Mandira is running is with Rishi n he is helping her n than they are on bike ride again as a love bird n saw Indira Looking for her sister ,,OMG Rishi called Indira " Hitler Didi" πŸ˜† n changed the direction , BINGO πŸ‘ ..

I think now its time to unfold Rishi Kumar/Ricky real truth, let see how Cvs are going to show but one thing i definetly wants from Cvs n that is Indira big fat tagda tight slap to RISHI for his idiotic step, he is on the verge of ruining indira reputation now πŸ˜•

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I always loved this show and still loving but very disappointed with Rishi. He was cute with Indira but with Mandira and helping her in stupid things, he looks stupid too. Hope Cvs will justify his today's action otherwise his character is ruined atleast for me...
Its-My-Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: joiningnow

I always loved this show and still loving but very disappointed with Rishi. He was cute with Indira but with Mandira and helping her in stupid things, he looks stupid too. Hope Cvs will justify his today's action otherwise his character is ruined atleast for me...

Show is still rocking due to Indira n other talented actors even if u exclude Rishi/Ricky in tonight episode,CVs has shown Rishi Complete Idiot n him calling Indira " hitler didi"πŸ˜† was bit of surprise (pahle he used to call her Hitler, ab to didi bhee bol raha hai😳) ..

Let see how cvs r gonna justify Rishis stupid act in future episode 

yavnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Show is still rocking due to Indira n other talented actors even if u exclude Rishi/Ricky in tonight episode,CVs has shown Rishi Complete Idiot n him calling Indira " hitler didi"πŸ˜† was bit of surprise (pahle he used to call her Hitler, ab to didi bhee bol raha hai😳) ..

Let see how cvs r gonna justify Rishis stupid act in future episode 

Rishi used hitler didi word for mandira 😊 shocking nothing πŸ˜‰
Its-My-Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: yavnika

Rishi used hitler didi word for mandira 😊 shocking nothing πŸ˜‰

🀣 jitna akal hain utna hee samjhogi naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. bechara hitler didi ko dekhkar dar kar direction change kar diya , what a stupid man

btw u r right , he is actin like a puppet infront of mandiraπŸ˜† mandira bolegi jump , he will jump ..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the Episode except few scenes lol
Arey wo Hitler didi πŸ˜†
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

🀣 jitna akal hain utna hee samjhogi naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. bechara hitler didi ko dekhkar dar kar direction change kar diya , what a stupid man

btw u r right , he is actin like a puppet infront of mandiraπŸ˜† mandira bolegi jump , he will jump ..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

kya kaare bechara .. thinks yeh sab insaniyat aur sachai ke liye hain.  mandira is a rottteeennn egg!  

thanks for the update! πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Exactly me too noticed that thing..He addressed her as 'Hitler Didi"...usne toh abhi se use apni behan bana liya🀣

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh rishi is just pathetic...usko ho kya gaya hai? mandira is silly, vain and greedy. uska samajh a raha hai...that she wants a break from all the rules but rishi? whats he upto? bandey ka dimag satiya gaya hai kya? he is playing with sharma reputaion...i have said this somewhere i will say it again...in some households a girl spending a night outside alone is considered a crime yaha toh she is eloping for days to another country with a complete stranger...how will mandira face the society? uske taane? india might have progressed economically but wrt women its attitude is semi-medieval...

not only has he played with mandira's reputation but also added a huge amount of trouble on indira's shoulder...ab jao macau...aish karo...

and yes he did call indira Hitler Didi...though i think it was more for mandira...it was like your hitler didi...sorry for daloing thanda pani on a thanda day on your hopes...πŸ˜†
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

gosh rishi is just pathetic...usko ho kya gaya hai? mandira is silly, vain and greedy. uska samajh a raha hai...that she wants a break from all the rules but rishi? whats he upto? bandey ka dimag satiya gaya hai kya? he is playing with sharma reputaion...i have said this somewhere i will say it again...in some households a girl spending a night outside alone is considered a crime yaha toh she is eloping for days to another country with a complete stranger...how will mandira face the society? uske taane? india might have progressed economically but wrt women its attitude is semi-medieval...

not only has he played with mandira's reputation but also added a huge amount of trouble on indira's shoulder...ab jao macau...aish karo...

and yes he did call indira Hitler Didi...though i think it was more for mandira...it was like your hitler didi...sorry for daloing thanda pani on a thanda day on your hopes...πŸ˜†

honestly, up until this episode i could see where he was coming from but TODAY .. just ridiculous.  Most of the time i figured that his fate was such, whatever he wanted to do in the best of intentions just never came out right either because of his tactics, lack of thought, etc.  but today, i was really reallly disappointed.  forget about not thinking out the situation all the way, he barely thought. aur jab yaad aaya ke sar mein dimag bhi hain .. it was to turn his car around and continue on the road to HUGE MISTAKE! uugh