India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Rishi Called Indira " Hitler Didi" - 13/12/2011

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
What a fabulous episode today LOL all the characters like jhumpa, sunaina,ishan, munna, kutum, inder played their part amazingly , Indira was excellent as usual BUT Rishi Kumar aka RickyConfused , he looked confused n stupid in most of the time in todays scenes Ouch , 

Do not know what is the reaso behind Rishi for helping Mandira Elope? Thumbs Downif he trually wanted Manidra to help n save from this forced marriage than there would have been other solutios also rather than helping her her to elope or eloping with her n saying " Kaskar Pakdo " Ouch

I am only discussing Rishi-Mandira scenes today, first of all he is saying YES for everything to MandiraConfused, she is ready to elope , he is helping her without any problem, whats wrong with this guy, complete uturn of his character, majra kya haiOuch 

When he was riding bike n mandira was sitting in the back, they looked like perfect love birds are on romantic ride n than Mandira saying " Tum Imaran Hashmi lag rahe ho aur main Mallika Sherwat Murder film se " LOLROFL n he is replying with a smile on 

Mandira stole Money, took her passport n ticket also ( it seems she has not decided yet where will she go) n smart rishi is helping her without knowing " kahan ja rahee hai, kya kar rahe hai etc " , he is playing with Sharmas Reputation now, he started behaving like a Villain in todays episode Confused

I am glad Kutumb Saw Mandira-RishiBig smile , n Indira got to know Mandira is running is with Rishi n he is helping her n than they are on bike ride again as a love bird n saw Indira Looking for her sister ,,OMG Rishi called Indira " Hitler Didi" LOL n changed the direction , BINGO Clap ..

I think now its time to unfold Rishi Kumar/Ricky real truth, let see how Cvs are going to show but one thing i definetly wants from Cvs n that is Indira big fat tagda tight slap to RISHIOuch for his idiotic step, he is on the verge of ruining indira reputation now Confused

Edited by Its-My-Life - 13 December 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowShilpa.Agarwalmoksha89-firebird--Pri.RP-Wings-of-Fireaysha_mayur-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-DianaPrinceAblazedEnigma..VintageWinePayal-15Silent.Dreamer

joiningnow Groupbie
joiningnow
joiningnow

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I always loved this show and still loving but very disappointed with Rishi. He was cute with Indira but with Mandira and helping her in stupid things, he looks stupid too. Hope Cvs will justify his today's action otherwise his character is ruined atleast for me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-Lifemoksha89-Rinky-AblazedEnigma....Bebolove..

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joiningnow

I always loved this show and still loving but very disappointed with Rishi. He was cute with Indira but with Mandira and helping her in stupid things, he looks stupid too. Hope Cvs will justify his today's action otherwise his character is ruined atleast for me...

Show is still rocking due to Indira n other talented actors even if u exclude Rishi/Ricky in tonight episode,CVs has shown Rishi Complete Idiot n him calling Indira " hitler didi"LOL was bit of surprise (pahle he used to call her Hitler, ab to didi bhee bol raha haiEmbarrassed) ..

Let see how cvs r gonna justify Rishis stupid act in future episode Ouch

Edited by Its-My-Life - 13 December 2011 at 7:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-Rinky-AblazedEnigma..

yavnika Newbie
yavnika
yavnika

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Show is still rocking due to Indira n other talented actors even if u exclude Rishi/Ricky in tonight episode,CVs has shown Rishi Complete Idiot n him calling Indira " hitler didi"LOL was bit of surprise (pahle he used to call her Hitler, ab to didi bhee bol raha haiEmbarrassed) ..

Rishi used hitler didi word for mandira Smile shocking nothing Wink
Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yavnika

ROFL jitna akal hain utna hee samjhogi naaLOLWink.. bechara hitler didi ko dekhkar dar kar direction change kar diya , what a stupid man

btw u r right , he is actin like a puppet infront of mandiraLOL mandira bolegi jump , he will jump ..LOLROFL

Edited by Its-My-Life - 13 December 2011 at 8:11pm

moksha89-Pri.RP-AblazedEnigma..

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Loved the Episode except few scenes lol
Arey wo Hitler didi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-Lifemoksha89AblazedEnigma..-Rinky-

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yavnika

ROFL jitna akal hain utna hee samjhogi naaLOLWink.. bechara hitler didi ko dekhkar dar kar direction change kar diya , what a stupid man

btw u r right , he is actin like a puppet infront of mandiraLOL mandira bolegi jump , he will jump ..LOLROFL

kya kaare bechara .. thinks yeh sab insaniyat aur sachai ke liye hain.  mandira is a rottteeennn egg!  

thanks for the update! LOL

Its-My-LifeAblazedEnigma..-Rinky-

aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Exactly me too noticed that thing..He addressed her as 'Hitler Didi"...usne toh abhi se use apni behan bana liyaROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-LifeAblazedEnigma..-Rinky-Payal-15Silent.Dreamer

Go to top