Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman Khan owes me an apology: Shakti Kapoor (Page 3)

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
thing is everyone who came in BB5 thought he/she is bigger celebrity than BB5 itself..jaise jaise ek ek evict hote gaye, waise waise asliyant saamne aa gayi ki kaun kitne pani me hai...so obviously what do losers do??? shout and cry folly..thats what Shakti kapoor and Pooja Bedi are doing...they can not digest the fact that other contestant are liked more by public then them!! they can not bash public, left who?? Salman, usse Salman aur unki dono ki publicity ho rahi hai LOL

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Shakti Kapoor ka abhi bhi yehi chal raha hai? Contestants outside are doing more kheencha tani than the ones inside LOL Bedi, Mehak, Shakti Kapoor...all full form.

@bold: moral of story.. you can get them out of BB.. but you cant get  BB(ness) out of  themROFL
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Firstly, he and Sanjay Dutt didn't greet me, whereas they had accorded this courtesy to all the inmates. And then Salman said 'Bigg Boss ko man-na padega! Shakti Kapoor jaise logon ko apne ghar bulaya, hum toh kabhi na bulayen!' I would like to tell him that even if invites me to his house, I may not want to go there! He made those scathing remarks without any provocation, so he has to say sorry!

Does old age makes every one go senile? Pooja Bedi has gone nuts and it seems Shakti too.

Any one can see, its just a joke. It is so common of journalists and fellow co-stars to joke about women not being safe with screen baddies like Gulshan Grover or Shakti Kapoor. That doesn't mean these guys are rapists.

Here too, all Salman means is Shakti is a 'baddie'...too bad to be invited home...its just a joke on his screen reputation. Crazy fellow ShaktiDead
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
salam was wrong here. if it was a case of personal probs why diddnt Sanjay Dutt did it and salman wud have come in later.
Dutt is sucha chela .. and a terrible host.

Go to top