Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Salman was joking that time , n even Sanjay was laughing at the joke , n u took it seriously shakti !!!
whats wrong with u shakti !! , as our dear frnd minnie.reet said " Shakti Kapoor pe Missra ka Asar ho gaya hai ðŸ¤£ " hahahahaha
y should Salman apologize to shakti for such an stupid thing ?!!
get a life shakti .. now bcz u want more publicity , u r including Salman to ur issues !!! go n concentrate on ur daughter's career ;p

@TheDilettante i watched the epi when shakti got eliminated , n as i remember , Sanjay gave him a watch frm Being Human ;)

ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha! Shakti was evicted by BB as he was too expensive. ðŸ˜†

but seriously, BB should go in for someone else next time. the host sh not b controversial only contestants.
Originally posted by: Ahlaweya

@TheDilettante i watched the epi when shakti got eliminated , n as i remember , Sanjay gave him a watch frm Being Human ;)

Nope, he didn't.
IAmGonna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ahlaweya

Salman was joking that time , n even Sanjay was laughing at the joke , n u took it seriously shakti !!!
whats wrong with u shakti !! , as our dear frnd minnie.reet said " Shakti Kapoor pe Missra ka Asar ho gaya hai ðŸ¤£ " hahahahaha

y should Salman apologize to shakti for such an stupid thing ?!!
get a life shakti .. now bcz u want more publicity , u r including Salman to ur issues !!! go n concentrate on ur daughter's career ;p

May be you need to watch it again (for the watch!). I didn't like Shakti that much but Salman has been blatantly unprofessional by :

a) Not giving any being human watch like it was given to every other contestant
b) Not greeting him (no hello, no handshake) like it was done for everyone else in the 1st episode before entering the house
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so shakti was not eliminated by votes..huh ! stupid BB is so rigged..
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you guys remember once SK was talking about his drinking habits and how it got his friendship with good buddy ruined and all. He was saying due to his habit his friend hadn't spoken to him for 9 yrs... It was none other than Mr Salman Khan. They had this tiff way before BB5. Whatever it is, SK should stop bad-mouthing about Salman.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thing is everyone who came in BB5 thought he/she is bigger celebrity than BB5 itself..jaise jaise ek ek evict hote gaye, waise waise asliyant saamne aa gayi ki kaun kitne pani me hai...so obviously what do losers do??? shout and cry folly..thats what Shakti kapoor and Pooja Bedi are doing...they can not digest the fact that other contestant are liked more by public then them!! they can not bash public, left who?? Salman, usse Salman aur unki dono ki publicity ho rahi hai ðŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: make-believe

Shakti Kapoor ka abhi bhi yehi chal raha hai? Contestants outside are doing more kheencha tani than the ones inside 😆 Bedi, Mehak, Shakti Kapoor...all full form.

@bold: moral of story.. you can get them out of BB.. but you cant get  BB(ness) out of  them🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Firstly, he and Sanjay Dutt didn't greet me, whereas they had accorded this courtesy to all the inmates. And then Salman said 'Bigg Boss ko man-na padega! Shakti Kapoor jaise logon ko apne ghar bulaya, hum toh kabhi na bulayen!' I would like to tell him that even if invites me to his house, I may not want to go there! He made those scathing remarks without any provocation, so he has to say sorry!

Does old age makes every one go senile? Pooja Bedi has gone nuts and it seems Shakti too.

Any one can see, its just a joke. It is so common of journalists and fellow co-stars to joke about women not being safe with screen baddies like Gulshan Grover or Shakti Kapoor. That doesn't mean these guys are rapists.

Here too, all Salman means is Shakti is a 'baddie'...too bad to be invited home...its just a joke on his screen reputation. Crazy fellow Shakti🤢
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
salam was wrong here. if it was a case of personal probs why diddnt Sanjay Dutt did it and salman wud have come in later.
Dutt is sucha chela .. and a terrible host.