Salman Khan owes me an apology: Shakti Kapoor

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry if posted before but i cldnt stop my self 

Shakti Kapoor pe Missra ka Asar ho gaya hai ðŸ¤£

Salman Khan owes me an apology: Shakti Kapoor

Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Dec 14, 2011, 12.00AM IST

There was a time not so long ago when this successful screen baddie-turned-comedian was shunned by many in his filmi fraternity as asting operation on telly wrecked havoc in the still waters of his social life.

But, Shakti Kapoor has put all that behind and worked towards changing his image with great tenacity. His stay in reality show Bigg Boss-5 helped him a lot where he earned the respect of many housemates. After his reality tryst, Shakti is now courting life in a serene manner. You find sincerity in his voice, when he says: 'I've become more patient now, and value my family more than ever.""

My signing amount: Double the winner's booty

He came out of Bigg Boss' house sometime back. But, what's his take on the sizzling drama going inside the celebrity house these days, with abuses flying thick and fast after his departure? In a philosophical tone, he replies: ""I enjoyed my stay in the house, where my signing amount was much more than the winner's booty, and my weekly payment was as much as any inmate's total stay package. But now, I see people doing all kinds of antics for TRPs. In fact, there you have to survive in weird situations with hardly any sleep or enough food. So, many people react wildly in those adverse circumstances. I'm glad I'm out, but I really want Siddharth to win the show."" And who's the most irritating candidate inside the house? Shakti replies with a laugh: ""He may not be all that irritating himself, but Akashdeep Saigal's laugh irritates me a lot!""

'I won't go to Salman's house!'

He may have earned a good amount of moolah, but he also earned sarcastic comments from the show host Salman Khan. Ask Shakti if all's well between the two of them now, and he replies very forthrightly: ""Salman Khan owes me an apology! Firstly, he and Sanjay Dutt didn't greet me, whereas they had accorded this courtesy to all the inmates. And then Salman said 'Bigg Boss ko man-na padega! Shakti Kapoor jaise logon ko apne ghar bulaya, hum toh kabhi na bulayen!' I would like to tell him that even if invites me to his house, I may not want to go there! He made those scathing remarks without any provocation, so he has to say sorry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sure, buddy. Dream on. 😆 Give him Vivek Oberoi's number.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Salman has came to only 3 episodes this season but so many controversies and issues! omg! ðŸ˜† Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti Kapoor ka abhi bhi yehi chal raha hai? Contestants outside are doing more kheencha tani than the ones inside 😆 Bedi, Mehak, Shakti Kapoor...all full form.
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Sure, buddy. Dream on. 😆 Give him Vivek Oberoi's number.

he badly needs it ðŸ˜† ...his poor children ...career finished before launch ...all thanx to their Pita shree  

Now even Jaggu dada's children have more chances ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

he badly needs it ðŸ˜† ...his poor children ...career finished before launch ...all thanx to their Pita shree  

Now even Jaggu dada's children have more chances ðŸ˜†

But hosts should have played fair. Poor man was evicted before Jalebi, didn't even get Salman's flashy watch [you can find similar ones for $12 in Claires].

His daughter is doing okay, I guess.

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think Salman should show some more professional attitude towards Shakti. As long as he is in BB house Salman should behave with him like other housemates. But this is really sad that this year Salman did his job really very very bad.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whatver said and done..sallu shouldn't behave so arrogantly...he shd treat everyone the same.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
and if Mehak comes back Shakti , Bedis gonna get more mad and will throw more Keechad on Salman 
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! this oldie is still going on!😆 give it a rest dude! ur not gonna get anything. stop wasting your breath. u need your breath more than ever now that ur an oldie.