Users

Frequent Posters

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀬
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@kamiasharma Thanks. I was the most famous and popular housemate on the show.And was paid more dan oders !
@
@MaheksArmy I have more followers than any other housemate
@
@Puresoul   Thanks for helping me with Anti-mehak compaign.
13 hours ago

[J/k - pun intended]

πŸ˜• i can even !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this b🀬
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have Nothing but sympathy for this Old lady .. She doesn't have a Job, She doesn't have "prince Charming" and she is  going out  clubbing , partying  like a  20 yr old.. She is trying to relive her golden days. But she fails to realize that its her daughters  age to be going out,  Hanging out with  friend , Having a bf or a crush .. It is really sad to see an grow 40 plus year old lady still stuck in college days... Most of her twitter pictures are her going out and partying until late  hours of the night.. Does she fail to understand  she has  2 teenage children at home who need her guidance , support more then EVER ! this is sad . truly sad.. 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

@Harpkaur: Anti-Mahek Campaign? What is she doing? Running for political office?Tanya has one more MID? πŸ€£BTW Sameer left me a sweet little message after I accused him of being Tanya91 on twitter. πŸ˜†

dis iz india forum ji...MIDz are hottt topic every yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u need a lot of patience 2 create such idz i think...i wndr how much time our fav user got 2 come up wid funny id namezπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
billie0040 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is her latest rubbish - where does she get her information from?  Well read?  Really?
No...poojabeditweetspooja bedi
@
@Nyasee i disagree. po*n helps men vent frustration. Otherwise, they are out there on the streets raping women to release frustration..

harpkaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: billie0040

This is her latest rubbish - where does she get her information from?  Well read?  Really?

No...poojabeditweetspooja bedi
@
@Nyasee i disagree. po*n helps men vent frustration. Otherwise, they are out there on the streets raping women to release frustration..

pooja bedi ke paas aur koi kaam nahi datz why shez writing all this
billie0040 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, what a statement to make.  SHe is trying to say that if men don't watch po*n, then they go out and rape women???  

Unbelievable!

We need to watch our men - make sure they watch po*n, otherwise...you guessed it!πŸ˜†
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can this animal-like filthy woman fall any lower 🀒

and who is she defending? She's a womanizer herself.

first PM, then Shradha, then Mahek...

Pooja bedi should commit suicide after hearing this 🀒
Pooja Bedi on Twitter is equivalent to giving a monkey a match box.
harpkaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: billie0040

Seriously, what a statement to make.  SHe is trying to say that if men don't watch po*n, then they go out and rape women???  

Unbelievable!

We need to watch our men - make sure they watch po*n, otherwise...you guessed it!πŸ˜†

hahahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know seriously ...datz a stupid statement by bedi..lolzz..men must watch po*nπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now if a guy wana watch po*n & hiz wife says no..he shd show her bedi's statementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†