Posted: 12 years ago
Why is Rashi not happy? She never wanted to do any work.any responsibility she was given she made Gopi do or did kalakaris to evade her work.now when nobody is giving her any work she should be happy and jumping with joy and sleeping and resting in her AC room.thats what she was missing in her moms house  the luxuries of MM.and now she doesn't need to do any work also for it,she should be happy,why is she sulking ? 
Rashi loves attention she s sulking coz gopi s overtaken her. Jokes apart.i think she is finally changing and will soon realize wat she has lost!
Raashi's changing thats why,i think Raashi's feeling guilty for how she treated Gopi and is starting,just starting to repent,guys have hope with her character,she's not completely rude and evil and snakey😉
Rashi is just trying her best to get into the Modi MILs good books. And she knows the straight way to their hearts goes through the Kitchen and other work 😊
I think she thought all would go back to their original behavior when they got her back to MB. But she is just realizing that it will not be that easy.
Anybody will want to have a sense of security. Jigar is not accepting her. If her MIL doesn't then her fate will keep dangling. Rashi is smart enough to understand this.
I hope rather wish is that in all these she realizes her mistakes and becomes really good. I mean although she is now seeing Gopi in better light now, she has still to confess her part in Gopi's troubles. I will say she is trying but is still selfish in her needs.

Rashi needs security and in the absence of Gopi she can step in and prove herself.  She thinks she can slip into the bahu role, but she is mistaken and she has to realise she is not forgiven. Too long Koki overlooked her wicked acts as Hetal kept saying java de na Kokila and now there is no java de and Rashi cannot escape her acts ( just remember the ghost act which was truly evil). if Rashi has changed she would have felt for Kinjal yesterday- did you notice the dialogue she had for Kinjal ( who meets her on every way) and the smirk she had when Urmi came to collect Kinjal?
Rashi is never going to really change... Did you see her face today when koki told kinjal to go back with urmila...
So folks, Rashi is changing or not?
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Raashi's changing thats why,i think Raashi's feeling guilty for how she treated Gopi and is starting,just starting to repent,guys have hope with her character,she's not completely rude and evil and snakey😉

100% agree to you
I want her to change and play an important role in masking GOHEM closer
Rashi by character is someone who enjoys attention of everyone on herself  & thats the reason she always wanted to the eldest bahu of the Modi's. So with the truth coming out & now she being ignored by the family she is unable to handle it. Yeah over the last few weeks at her mother's place she had missed Jigar & her sister Gopi had risked her life to save her.

So will those incidents change her outlook of life or has she never changed is what we have to look for...she still has that air about herself but then that has been her in born trait or the trait her mother has developed ...so expecting a change in herself immd will not happen or if she is not changing then she will remain the same.

She knows that as a bahu she needs to do things in the house, earlier she never did but now either to get accepted or by choice she wants to do them as she realises this is her house.