Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Simple& Clear vs Complicated &Fuzzy (Page 4)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

I absolutely loved teh way how both sisters are so grounded ...so clear about what is right and what is wrong...There is no doubt...There is no fuzz...It is as simple as ...
Sachhai or Imandari se badh kar aur kuch nahi heiClapClapClap
Iss Rishte ke neev jhuth per nahi ho sakti...ClapClap
Iss mein tumhari koi Galti nahi hei KKushi...Anjali ji deserves to know the truth...ClapClapClap YES. That was the best bit hands down. Payal speaking up and saying that no relationship can be founded on the basis of lies and dishonesty. She deserves a huge round of applause for that. SO glad the daughters aren't like the mother.

How can we break the trust the Raizada family has on us?  Please go and tell them the truth Khushi...Clap
Payal may not have the spark but she is very clear headed...she stands by her ground and she loves Khushi...She did not hesitate a moment to support Khushi...Not a drop of tear ...no blame game... Yep, she was very clear. If Aakash loves me, he will understand. And honesty can never be wrong, cause it's most important to have a clear conscience.
It is quite clear that this trait did not come from the mother side of the family...While Buaji had the courage to stand by the same ground and support the girls vocally as babuji did silently...Garima was less tan graceful...She had a selfish point of view...nothing that promoted any values...but just said...look at your own benefit first before you think about others... Exactly. Garima was nothing but selfish. HATED how she was ready to hide the truth from Anjali just so her daughter could get married happily. She didn't even think what would happen IF after the marriage the Raizadas found out. Then what? It was just a dumb, stupid decision by her. Telling Anjali is not just important cause she's a part of the very family Payal is getting married into, but also on humane grounds. It's just insensitive not to think abt that woman who worships her husband, while he cheats on her.

Khushi was equally strong in her belief ...in her knowing what is right and what is wrong...loved the way...she said to Shyam...
Do you thinkk you have done a great favor tomy family by telling them?
We have heard enough of you ...Now NO MORE.  Yep, she was the first one to say that more than Payal's marriage, it's important to tell Anjali the truth. And the way she dealt with Shyam was great. He actually expected to be awarded for his so called "honesty" in telling her family abt his marriage.

Buaji was equally great... I found Buaji's reaction rather mild actually. She should've kicked him out rather than just the "tum maafi ke layak nahin ho" LOL But atleast she was way better than Garima. Oh well.  And she didn't even apologize to Khushi, and all of the Guptas were just concerned abt Payal's baraat, which was again insensitive. What are they made of? Hello, Khushi's engagement has just been called off, she's been cheated by her fiance, and no one even asks her how she is. Upar se they burden her with telling the truth. Technically, it shd be Buaji to tell the truth, since she was the biggest advocate of Shyam and she got his rishta fixed with Khushi.

However, I did not like it that Shyam had the chance to talk to the family before Khushi did....WHY CVs?   If I was Khushi...I would ask the family...what is it that he said exactly?   I am sure he spun the truth...even though he did not escape the consequence...he had a chance to apologize...a sure indication that the CVs are planning to keep him around ..UGHGHGHGHH... Oh yeah, I was pissed off how they didn't let Khushi tell them. And this doesn't tell us abt what Khushi was gonna do if Shyam hadn't told them. Exactly, what did he say to them? And why was he wheeling Babuji around, even after that? Why was he even allowed to stay there?

Arnie asking for Khushi's well being in his own khadoos way was sweet...But, him forgetting his own engagement and thinking about Khushi while talking to La who he himself chose to get engaged to...Not fair at all...What is true and what is right is right...and this was not right...Unknowingly he betrayed La's trust on him...While this may be something many people on this forum would hate me for saying...because we all love him...but this is a responsibility he has to think about consequences it has on other people's lives...be it every ones beloved actress or a side character like La...Arnie needs to fix it...!! I LOVE this part of your post Sush, and whole heartedly AGREE. Firstly, the phone call was really sweet. "Don't you dare ever do this to me again Khushi!" Aww. The concern was overflowing, but he hid it with that dialogue abt her leaving her responsibilities midway. It wouldn't hurt if you genuinely asked her how she is Arnav babua. He needs to get over hiding Arnav behind ASR. And abt La, I totallyyy AGREE. La's dumb and stuff, but that doesn't excuse Arnav from being honest with her. That's the least she deserves. An honest apology. Cause ultimately the whole engagement was HIS decision, she asked him if he's happy with her and he said yes. All this time he's been directing her according to HIS wishes, and though it's La's fault she never saw that he doesn't love her, BUT what she did was for his happiness, and I do feel bad for her genuinely. He was never honest with her abt his feelings, he called her back when she had left, then he announced the marriage when he wanted to, and even preponed the engagement at his wish. Doesn't she atleast deserve hearing the truth from his mouth and DIRECTED at her? Not the way he said it yesterday, totally unaware of her feelings and her presence. She's good at heart, and she loved him and her feelings have been hurt. He should atleast respect her now, and have the courage to admit he doesn't love her, instead of her figuring it out herself..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanavasiraju-Sush-CandYlicious_SSillyPepperbikerider

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by MsUniverse

I have a drop of sympathy for Garima -one daughter's engagement has just been broken, and now the second one might be too ... and that girl has already been through the trauma once, that too for dowry,  Garima has a paralysed husband, and the current family doesn't want any dowry or anything ... Garima does not want to lose this rishta ... yes, I understand that. But she is the mother, the older and supposedly wiser one, HOW could she think for anything more than a moment that hiding this fact would not jeopardise the relationship even more than revealing it would? And if it comes out after the wedding, then what? A marriage breaking is far worse than an engagement breaking.

Although I loved Arnav's phone call to Khushi, and the way he started it, the way he ended it was Shocked ... again he went back to there is so much work for the engagement ... Khushi on the other side was equally flummoxed ... what is she to make of his call? Was he worried for her or was he only worried about the work? He is so busy hiding his feelings from Khushi, and he has succeeded a bit too well ... she does not dare to presume anything from him at all apart from a silent support at best. And I think, after watching the last La scene, that this is actually important ... to show that Khushi is NOT as deeply in love with Arnav yet as he is with her ... till La makes her exit. More to absolve Khushi from an added guilt of breaking the Arnav-La relationship than anything else - Khushi really doesn't need any more burdens right now!
But although I do agree with you to an extent about La, I don't blame Arnav completely. Arnav is not doing anything purposely ... he can't help falling in love with Khushi, he's TRYING not to, trying to hide it from HIMSELF as well as from her and from everyone else ... There is no deceit in his mind towards La ... so how can he fix it? Yes, he betrayed La's trust on him ... but he has done it unknowingly, fighting every step of the way. It is for La to see the writing on the wall and to bow out gracefully, and gently point out to him why she's doing so. And I do want La to see it for herself ... for a girl to say thanks to her fiance for talking nicely to her, doesn't say much for her expectations of marriage - she should have seen the writing on the wall a long time back! She has tried, as much as she could, but falling in love is really not in one's control.

Overall...an 8.5/10 episode...The CVs showed yet another contrast between Khushi and Arnav...while the relationships are something simple and clear for Khushi...for Arnie...they are complicated and fuzzy...
For Khushi, only one relationship is still complicated and fuzzy - hers with Arnav Embarrassed The rest are as clear as her convictions. For Arnav ... the guy is struggling, and he doesn't even know how deeply he's in already.
Would love your comments/ feed-back...as alwaysSmile

Great post as always, Sush! Clap

Hi Diya,

Loved your post dear...you have written beautifully!Clap

@black: I would have felt more sympathetic towards Garima had she shown some compassion towards kushi also nobody seem to bother her agony at all.Confused

@blue: well put Diya..I was actually wondering why CVs have not really exposed how kushi feels about Arnav...now I get the point...they dont want her to tread the guilt trip...thats such a wonderful thought..yes she already has too much of a baggage to handle..she doesnt need one more in the form of guilt towards her new found friend La. Hopefully La doesnt blame kushi in this ...she shouldnot also as La has seen only Arnav's feelings..La has also seen how much effort kushi has put to bring her and arnav together.

@green: Completely agree...he is not doing it intentionally. its upto La to see whether she wants to put up with this compromise wedding or not. 

One question to you...do you think the last dialogue of Arnav about regret was meant for kushi or La..or was the regret to la but just mentioned kushi? I am super confused.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajubikerider-Sush-CandYlicious_S

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@sush take this show with a pinch of salt and enjoy Big smile

i agree with smita that all three are to be blamed.
arnav may be fighting his feeling but he  can say blah that he is not interested but he does not want to do it.
lets see today what is the continuation of yestarday  my lavanya and not kushi Confused

i hope plant truth comes out, because it was exact triangle.
kushi bringing asr and blah together for naani, anjali and ASR and blah
but Arnav agreeing to it because of suicide note written by kushi and to make kushi happy though he did not know that.
And blah  agreeing because she does not know about the note.

this will clear a lot of the things i hope they do it.
but i feel CVs are bent on breaking ASR blah engagement in the last minute . then so be it, i  am fine with anything which  send blah out of RM Day Dreaming

diya and zu i agree with you  ASR as he said he is thinking about so many things , poor guy does something else.
but i wish he talked to blah and cleared but talking is not one of the strong point of ASR the character.  kushi has to yet to teach him.
and he has yet to learn it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Zu, I'm confused too Confused ... I think he did start off apologising to La, but the last bit was meant for Khushi all right ... there's a change in expression half way through his speech ... and  Khushi is on his mind almost continuosly now, because he's still wondering why she was so upset ... so my guess is it was for Khushi, esp the last bit.

Sharu, I agree with you ... From the SBB/SBS I'm guessing that La breaks the engagement either just before all this song dance happens, and it will come out during the ceremony ... or there will be full drama and she will actually break it during the ceremony ... not go through the engagement at all.

Arnav ka kuch training karna padega ... first he doesn't say anything much at all, and when he does say, it's to the wrong person! LOL

Oh, and I think no one said much to console Khushi on her broken engagement because they all probably knew she was relieved it broke LOL And Khushi herself made it very clear it was dead and she didn't want to talk about it. But I feel Buaji should definitely have said kaan pakad kar sorry to khushi for having forced her into it despite her misgivings ...

Edited by DiyaS - 14 December 2011 at 2:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235vasirajuZuzana-Sush-Imzibikerider

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Zu, I'm confused too Confused ... I think he did start off apologising to La, but the last bit was meant for Khushi all right ... there's a change in expression half way through his speech ... and  Khushi is on his mind almost continuosly now, because he's still wondering why she was so upset ... so my guess is it was for Khushi, esp the last bit.

Sharu, I agree with you ... From the SBB/SBS I'm guessing that La breaks the engagement either just before all this song dance happens, and it will come out during the ceremony ... or there will be full drama and she will actually break it during the ceremony ... not go through the engagement at all.

Arnav ka kuch training karna padega ... first he doesn't say anything much at all, and when he does say, it's to the wrong person! LOL

Oh, and I think no one said much to console Khushi on her broken engagement because they all probably knew she was relieved it broke LOL And Khushi herself made it very clear it was dead and she didn't want to talk about it. But I feel Buaji should definitely have said kaan pakad kar sorry to khushi for having forced her into it despite her misgivings ...

Thanks Diya,
Arnav is full on kushi modeLOL..he is confusing everybody...I saw that as he started talking to La
kushi took over his mind completelyLOL..would have loved to see buaji say sorry to kushi.

@sharu:I too want that plant truth to come out...yes they are doing such a big function dhamaka 
toh hona hi hai...me too cant wait for La to leave RM...what all she can teach him yaarLOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeriderDiyaS-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Diya and Ishita...Thankyou for loely posts, and thenaks to Zu and Sharu for the disussions too!! 

Haven't been watching teh SBB or SBS segments...so can't say when will la break up happen...but looks like it will be sooner than later...Waiting for a graceful one...!!

Ishita you are very right in pointing this out
 And she didn't even apologize to Khushi, and all of the Guptas were just concerned abt Payal's baraat, which was again insensitive. What are they made of? Hello, Khushi's engagement has just been called off, she's been cheated by her fiance, and no one even asks her how she is. Upar se they burden her with telling the truth. Technically, it shd be Buaji to tell the truth, since she was the biggest advocate of Shyam and she got his rishta fixed with Khushi.
This would have been the right thing to do...

Totally agree with Diya on

Any body volunteering as a trainer?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 14 December 2011 at 5:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeriderDiyaS

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Seems like La is here to stay this week, looking at the sbs update. Atleast it looked like its only Payal & Akash' engagement not Arnav-La! Got a feeling it might not be a graceful exit afterall! Oh well, i keep telling myself... Dheeraj Dharo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
finally no engagement , sushi i see arnav is saying no , he is very slow
samjhne main he takes time LOL

about training ASR i am sure there will be a queue for it . but  Arnav wants only kushi na Wink

sush i search for your post everyday to first see what is your take on epi and then read others comment and then  rant my stuff

diya  you know the good news by now Embarrassed

@zu with no engagement , i am not sure plant truth will come out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top