Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Simple& Clear vs Complicated &Fuzzy (Page 3)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

It is painful to see La getting hurt like this...

Dats wat I said Sush..I want her exit 2 b majestic..not all teary eyed...
She might be a pawn for his ego n philophobia or she is used to his indifference...his worries for a gal is new and rings a bell... I want him 2 realize the effect of his games and her 2 walk out...or even better get someone else for her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana-Sush-bikerider

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
whatever he was saying for Khushi in front of LA applies to LA as well. he keeps hurting her --- either unknowingly or uncaringly... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi Sush,Hug

Today as expected was all about Guptas...why did they make it all about Payal and not kushi!

Yes loved Payal and buaji asked kushi to come out clean with Anjali...she deserves to know the truth. 
Somehow I felt the scene at Guptas lacked intensity...they let go off Shyam too easily I felt...He should have a received few more kicks!Angry And Sush yes you have a point there..what the hell did he tell buaji and Garima..kushi needs to know that as buaji is the only one aware of how Shyam was keen on getting married..he cant spin the same tale of how he was forced to get engaged because of babuji.
. One more very distressing point was why nobody showed any empathy towards kushi..her broken engagement..how miserable she would have felt when she knew the truth. Why didnt even Payal show some concern for kushi?Ouch I think the CVs just wanted to get done fast with all this and move on to the next track

Thats where Arnav comes into picture..it was appeasing to see him being genuinely concerned about kushi. His preoccupied mind..he looked sleeplessLOL...all worried for kushi. He is the only one at present who thinks about kushi, infact he always thinks of kushi..nothing crosses his mind. But as you said that doesnt permit him to use La like that..its high time he comes out clean with la about his feelings...I think he needs guidance there...he is a tubelight when it comes to matters of heart...like how he apologised to la after kushi pointed out his mistake..now I think La should point out his mistake and give apiece of her mind. Hopefully he opens up then and admits atleast that no point continuing with La. I loved Sana khan ..her expressions were beautiful...hopefully she gets a decent exit. 

Even I have doubt.. Arnav's last dialogue about regret ..was it for kushi or La?

Hi Zuzi!!!Hug
Totall agree with you...Guptas let him off too easy...I wanted worse for him...I wanted them to throw his bags out ...How did they allow him to bring babuji out after all that? I hate this part...Thats what I said...unfortunately they willkeep him around...as rotten as he is...

Zu...you are so nice to our boy...yes...he needs help...All he thinks about is Khushi now a days...I wonder how his business is doingLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sana Khan looked beautiful in the yellow sari...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanabikerider

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Nice post as usual Sush.

ASR has been using La as a shield between himself and Khushi for far too long. Yes, she probably should have realised long ago that he does not care for her. But it cannot absolve him of the blame either. He should let her go. Or better still she walks out after telling him a few home truths.

Am sure Anjali's mangalsutra will break before Khushi says anything. Am also sure that Shyam is not done yet. His smirk when leaving the Guptas was telling.

Good that Payal and buaji have redeemed themselves. Garima Angry

-Sush-

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smitar

Arnav is definitely not being fair to La or to Khushi.

It is to his credit that he tried to get Khushi out of his life many times. He also made his views on love & marriage crystal clear to La, Khushi, and anybody who would listen.

He has also not experienced love before. So it is all new to hims, and he is fighting it. Fine.

Khushi has been meddling in his life and making bad things worse. For eg, La would have been safely out of the picture and in London had Khushi not lied, written love letters, & bought him the plants. Guilt made him bring La back.

When a man you are in love with looks through you, wouldn't you realise that something is awry? When he refuses to marry you, & says he does not believe in love, shouldn't you be packing your bags? What are you doing getting engaged to him? Shouldn't you be locking him in a room with you and having a serious conversation about where your life is going?

Arnav is confused, La deluded, & Khushi is well-meaning but clueless. I would credit all 3 with making their combined lives a misery.

@Sim...you make good points about shortcomings in all3 which has them in this place...I do think women tend to be harder on other women...and want to "understand" men...It is so true for us i this forum too...Big smile

Agreed Arnie hasn't been warm to La, but he has done completely cold things to Khushi too...may be La wants to be the "understanding" one who takes his cold nature as a given ...and not a sign of a relationship not worth keeping...

As much as I love Arnies character...past two days have  focused on a side of him that I find less than appealing...

Arnav is old enough to take responsibility for his actions. His vacillating mind (I have often wondered how he is a successful businessman with such bad judgement.), his cruelty, his nasty tongue, his prejudiced views on women, his aukat rubbish etc are definitely hard to take. So is his treatment of La & Khushi.

I just feel that La & Khushi have contributed to this present mess. It is not all Arnav's doing.

Another strange thing about the Raizadas.

Arnav gives orders, & the others rush to obey him. Arnav is rude, & all become conveniently deaf & dumb. Arnav behaves unreasonably, & the others put up with him silently. What the...LOL Had there been someone in RM with an iota of sense & a sharp tongue, Bitwaa would have learnt better manners & judgement a long time back, like in his childhood. Bitwaa is totally spoilt, & behaves like a brat most of the time. But that does not excuse La's selfabsorption & blindness and Khushi's meddling in matters that do not concern her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-CandYlicious_SSillyPepperanjsbikerider

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Arnav is definitely not being fair to La or to Khushi.

It is to his credit that he tried to get Khushi out of his life many times. He also made his views on love & marriage crystal clear to La, Khushi, and anybody who would listen.

He has also not experienced love before. So it is all new to hims, and he is fighting it. Fine.

Khushi has been meddling in his life and making bad things worse. For eg, La would have been safely out of the picture and in London had Khushi not lied, written love letters, & bought him the plants. Guilt made him bring La back.

When a man you are in love with looks through you, wouldn't you realise that something is awry? When he refuses to marry you, & says he does not believe in love, shouldn't you be packing your bags? What are you doing getting engaged to him? Shouldn't you be locking him in a room with you and having a serious conversation about where your life is going?

Arnav is confused, La deluded, & Khushi is well-meaning but clueless. I would credit all 3 with making their combined lives a misery.

@Sim...you make good points about shortcomings in all3 which has them in this place...I do think women tend to be harder on other women...and want to "understand" men...It is so true for us i this forum too...Big smile

Agreed Arnie hasn't been warm to La, but he has done completely cold things to Khushi too...may be La wants to be the "understanding" one who takes his cold nature as a given ...and not a sign of a relationship not worth keeping...

As much as I love Arnies character...past two days have  focused on a side of him that I find less than appealing...

Arnav is old enough to take responsibility for his actions. His vacillating mind (I have often wondered how he is a successful businessman with such bad judgement.), his cruelty, his nasty tongue, his prejudiced views on women, his aukat rubbish etc are definitely hard to take. So is his treatment of La & Khushi.

I just feel that La & Khushi have contributed to this present mess. It is not all Arnav's doing.

Another strange thing about the Raizadas.

Arnav gives orders, & the others rush to obey him. Arnav is rude, & all become conveniently deaf & dumb. Arnav behaves unreasonably, & the others put up with him silently. What the...LOL Had there been someone in RM with an iota of sense & a sharp tongue, Bitwaa would have learnt better manners & judgement a long time back, like in his childhood. Bitwaa is totally spoilt, & behaves like a brat most of the time. But that does not excuse La's selfabsorption & blindness and Khushi's meddling in matters that do not concern her.

Well said Sim...Agree with you!! 

I do think that Arnie is the driver of this bus though...Khushi and La have contributed...but nothing would have mattered if he was clearer and honest about his own feelings...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusmitarbikerider

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Zuzi!!!Hug
Totall agree with you...Guptas let him off too easy...I wanted worse for him...I wanted them to throw his bags out ...How did they allow him to bring babuji out after all that? I hate this part...Thats what I said...unfortunately they willkeep him around...as rotten as he is...

Zu...you are so nice to our boy...yes...he needs help...All he thinks about is Khushi now a days...I wonder how his business is doingLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sana Khan looked beautiful in the yellow sari...

@red: that was pure irritating...when they heard his story he should have been thrown out immediately not wait until kushi comes right! 

Sush dont be surprised if ASR company turnover is at lossLOL...he needs help and some whacking also LOL...this time from La please...she should not let him off so easily...and please La dont buckle down to anybodies plea!

bikerider

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Todays episode had its great moments and then ...its not so great moments too...

Sush, I love your posts, you have such clarity of thought, you help me to put my own thoughts into perspective!

Lets talk aboutthe good things first...
I absolutely loved teh way how both sisters are so grounded ...so clear about what is right and what is wrong...There is no doubt...There is no fuzz...It is as simple as ...
Sachhai or Imandari se badh kar aur kuch nahi heiClapClapClap
Iss Rishte ke neev jhuth per nahi ho sakti...ClapClap
Iss mein tumhari koi Galti nahi hei KKushi...Anjali ji deserves to know the truth...ClapClapClap
How can we break the trust the Raizada family has on us?  Please go and tell them the truth Khushi...Clap
Payal may not have the spark but she is very clear headed...she stands by her ground and she loves Khushi...She did not hesitate a moment to support Khushi...Not a drop of tear ...no blame game...

I agree, Sush, but at the end of the day, HOW long could they have hidden this truth? Payal was very clear-minded, she is to get married into this family, she cannot do this on the basis of a lie, she cannot base her whole life on the foundation of an untruth - and she was clearheaded enough to see this straight away ... unlike her dimwitted mother. The first reaction might ... and I only say MIGHT - be to hide this, but on immediate reflection, it should be clear to anyone but a complete dimwit that such a thing is impossible to hide for any length of time ... and if it comes out after the marriage and the Raizadas know that the Guptas knew this earlier, then it will sour relationships even more, and might even break Payal's marriage.
It is quite clear that this trait did not come from the mother side of the family...While Buaji had the courage to stand by the same ground and support the girls vocally as babuji did silently...Garima was less tan graceful...She had a selfish point of view...nothing that promoted any values...but just said...look at your own benefit first before you think about others...
I have a drop of sympathy for Garima - one daughter's engagement has just been broken, and now the second one might be too ... and that girl has already been through the trauma once, that too for dowry,  Garima has a paralysed husband, and the current family doesn't want any dowry or anything ... Garima does not want to lose this rishta ... yes, I understand that. But she is the mother, the older and supposedly wiser one, HOW could she think for anything more than a moment that hiding this fact would not jeopardise the relationship even more than revealing it would? And if it comes out after the wedding, then what? A marriage breaking is far worse than an engagement breaking.

Khushi was equally strong in her belief ...in her knowing what is right and what is wrong...loved the way...she said to Shyam...
Do you thinkk you have done a great favor to my family by telling them?
We have heard enough of you ...Now NO MORE.
Oh, yes ... loved that ... whatever her doubts in her own mind, which Shyam has planted, right is right and wrong is wrong ... she is very clear on that. Khushi has the courage of her convictions all right.

Buaji was equally great...

However, I did not like it that Shyam had the chance to talk to the family before Khushi did....WHY CVs?   If I was Khushi...I would ask the family...what is it that he said exactly?   I am sure he spun the truth...even though he did not escape the consequence...he had a chance to apologize...a sure indication that the CVs are planning to keep him around ..UGHGHGHGHH...
I am really wondering WHAT he told the family ... shyam being the master manipulator, knew that Khushi would not hide this from her family, maybe he wanted to score Brownie points by getting in first and owning up ... but did he really think he would get away just by doing that? Am sure there will be much more to Shyam in the future DeadAngryDeadAngry

Arnie asking for Khushi's well being in his own khadoos way was sweet...But, him forgetting his own engagement and thinking about Khushi while talking to La who he himself chose to get engaged to...Not fair at all...What is true and what is right is right...and this was not right...Unknowingly he betrayed La's trust on him...While this may be something many people on this forum would hate me for saying...because we all love him...but this is a responsibility he has to think about consequences it has on other people's lives...be it every ones beloved actress or a side character like La...Arnie needs to fix it...!!

Although I loved Arnav's phone call to Khushi, and the way he started it, the way he ended it was Shocked ... again he went back to there is so much work for the engagement ... Khushi on the other side was equally flummoxed ... what is she to make of his call? Was he worried for her or was he only worried about the work? He is so busy hiding his feelings from Khushi, and he has succeeded a bit too well ... she does not dare to presume anything from him at all apart from a silent support at best. And I think, after watching the last La scene, that this is actually important ... to show that Khushi is NOT as deeply in love with Arnav yet as he is with her ... till La makes her exit. More to absolve Khushi from an added guilt of breaking the Arnav-La relationship than anything else - Khushi really doesn't need any more burdens right now!
But although I do agree with you to an extent about La, I don't blame Arnav completely. Arnav is not doing anything purposely ... he can't help falling in love with Khushi, he's TRYING not to, trying to hide it from HIMSELF as well as from her and from everyone else ... There is no deceit in his mind towards La ... so how can he fix it? Yes, he betrayed La's trust on him ... but he has done it unknowingly, fighting every step of the way. It is for La to see the writing on the wall and to bow out gracefully, and gently point out to him why she's doing so. And I do want La to see it for herself ... for a girl to say thanks to her fiance for talking nicely to her, doesn't say much for her expectations of marriage - she should have seen the writing on the wall a long time back! She has tried, as much as she could, but falling in love is really not in one's control.

Overall...an 8.5/10 episode...The CVs showed yet another contrast between Khushi and Arnav...while the relationships are something simple and clear for Khushi...for Arnie...they are complicated and fuzzy...
For Khushi, only one relationship is still complicated and fuzzy - hers with Arnav Embarrassed The rest are as clear as her convictions. For Arnav ... the guy is struggling, and he doesn't even know how deeply he's in already.
Would love your comments/ feed-back...as alwaysSmile

Great post as always, Sush! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smitarZuzana-Sush-CandYlicious_SImzibikerider

Go to top