Sushpective: Simple& Clear vs Complicated &Fuzzy

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode had its great moments and then ...its not so great moments too...

Lets talk aboutthe good things first...
I absolutely loved teh way how both sisters are so grounded ...so clear about what is right and what is wrong...There is no doubt...There is no fuzz...It is as simple as ...
Sachhai or Imandari se badh kar aur kuch nahi heiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Iss Rishte ke neev jhuth per nahi ho sakti...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Iss mein tumhari koi Galti nahi hei KKushi...Anjali ji deserves to know the truth...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
How can we break the trust the Raizada family has on us?  Please go and tell them the truth Khushi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Payal may not have the spark but she is very clear headed...she stands by her ground and she loves Khushi...She did not hesitate a moment to support Khushi...Not a drop of tear ...no blame game...
It is quite clear that this trait did not come from the mother side of the family...While Buaji had the courage to stand by the same ground and support the girls vocally as babuji did silently...Garima was less tan graceful...She had a selfish point of view...nothing that promoted any values...but just said...look at your own benefit first before you think about others...

Khushi was equally strong in her belief ...in her knowing what is right and what is wrong...loved the way...she said to Shyam...
Do you thinkk you have done a great favor tomy family by telling them?
We have heard enough of you ...Now NO MORE.

Buaji was equally great...

However, I did not like it that Shyam had the chance to talk to the family before Khushi did....WHY CVs?   If I was Khushi...I would ask the family...what is it that he said exactly?   I am sure he spun the truth...even though he did not escape the consequence...he had a chance to apologize...a sure indication that the CVs are planning to keep him around ..UGHGHGHGHH...

Arnie asking for Khushi's well being in his own khadoos way was sweet...But, him forgetting his own engagement and thinking about Khushi while talking to La who he himself chose to get engaged to...Not fair at all...What is true and what is right is right...and this was not right...Unknowingly he betrayed La's trust on him...While this may be something many people on this forum would hate me for saying...because we all love him...but this is a responsibility he has to think about consequences it has on other people's lives...be it every ones beloved actress or a side character like La...Arnie needs to fix it...!!

Overall...an 8.5/10 episode...The CVs showed yet another contrast between Khushi and Arnav...while the relationships are something simple and clear for Khushi...for Arnie...they are complicated and fuzzy...
Would love your comments/ feed-back...as always😊

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If sorry from ASR was a gold medal for Khushi;  what would this be? If I were Khushi these words would be framed and hanging right next to the stars over my bedπŸ˜†

"Don't you ever, ever do this to me again!❀️
Pata hai kab se phone mila raha hun mein😳
Kitna pareshan hogaya tha mein" 😍

Then thou ASR woke up from a deep slumber; it's getting increasingly harder for ASR to show up these days. No one knows it better than La. It was jaw dropping feeling when I heard those words he said to La until I heard Khushi at the end of itπŸ˜† Oh, I so wish Khushi were a fly on ASR's wall just when that happened. I would have one more frame hanging right next to the one above.

"Jaane anjane mein maine tumhe bahut chot pahunchaya. Woh kyunki mujhe pata hi nahi chaltha. Fir jab realize kartha hun; I really regret it. I really do. Bahut bura lagtha hai mujhe. Mein kuch bhi jaankar nahi kartha Khushi'..."

Wow, how honest was that? For the ASR doubters, how sincere was his regret? I wish Khushi was there to hear it. I am sure this was one of those rare jhalaks into ASR's dil which his mom refered to in that letter & only Anji was privy to but La saw it today but it wasn't for her

However blah La is, this should be a dah...moment. I still have my doubts, that is how much faith I have in La the blah...πŸ˜† La walking out will probably interfere with Khushi-Anji moment.Khushi will never finish her thought either because of La or could be Shyam having a "me first" moment here too😑

Tum humhari bitiya nahi ho, Garima proved it again😑  Her first concern was Payaliya. Buaji who once disliked Khushi felt for her but not the so called amma! Payaliya showed some spine. She knows come what may Akashji will be the next PG, so no worries thereπŸ˜†

I think Shyam has a bigger plan; he will want Khushi in that house. I think he will be an enabler for Arhi marriage. My predictions never come true, so rest assuredπŸ˜† The truth may not be revealed to the rest of the R's(except ASR) until after the Arhi marriage; this way babua can be closer to Khushi & play a bigger game with the R's. Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think today's episode was a good one too!! Arnav blasting at Khushi about how worried he was, was really really sweet. Poor khushi didn't know what to say! One day her says she means nothing and the other day he just stand her absece from the scene! Well, love does change a person somewhere!!

though i do feel bad for Lavanya!! Arnie atleast owes her a good heartfelt apology!! He used her as a bait and betrayed her trust on him! 

Although I can't understand that why wasn't it Khushi to tell her family the truth instead of Shyam!! Buaji was on the verge of kiling him and to justify her act, she should have at least thrown him out of her house! but she was really good today, standing up to both the girls unlike Garima! that selfish old lady didn't even think twice of Khushi but was blabbering about how unfair it is to Payal!! lemme tell her that if Akash really loves Payal, he wouldn't care about her past or present or any other thing. He'll marry her under any circumstances!!

Lavanya seems to get that its Khushi who ASR wants, not her! Poor Girl! I don't really think Khushi would be able to tell Anjali the whole story tomorrow as naniji may call her AGAIN or Shyam may turn up! But i do hope Arnav gets the whole story about this dirty creep!
-Sush- thumbnail
Hi Sari...After all said and done...The responsibility of bringing honesty in his relationship with La...is Arnav's ...It is too easy to blame La for being dumb and absolve..Arnie of wrong doing...but in my view...it is more of his issue than hers that they have a relationship which is based on something less than honesty and full disclosure...
I think the only thing in his favor is that...the change in him about Khushi...this much as to openly declare that he cares for her...is new and probably some what of a surprise to him...so now that he realizes it...hopefully he will fix it soon...

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Sari...After all said and done...The responsibility of bringing honesty in his relationship with La...is Arnav's ...It is too easy to blame La for being dumb and absolve..Arnie of wrong doing...but in my view...it is more of his issue than hers that they have a relationship which is based on something less than honesty and full disclosure...

I think the only thing in his favor is that...the change in him about Khushi...this much as to openly declare that he cares for her...is new and probably some what of a surprise to him...so now that he realizes it...hopefully he will fix it soon...

Absolutely agree with you on this. This is definitely a character flaw on ASR's part. He should have broken up with La a long time ago. I never understood this relationship. It never seemed physical although La was clingy but ASR never seemed comfortableπŸ˜• Romance tho dur ki baath at least for ASR and it wasn't a secret even to La. Was it just a relationship  for the heck of it for ASR and a one sided mohabbat + compromise for La to be called ASR's wife? Oh well, jo bhi hai...πŸ˜†

Yes, it is unfair the way he used her especially after she walked out on him. To bring her back & then treat her this way is not a gentleman's way of handling things. The same way, La should have figured it out way back. Any girl would, however dumb. That is the flaw in her character portrayal.

To put forward their(CV's) agenda of a protracted Arhi marriage track, many of the characters have been compromised and that is a typical problem with most soaps. Somewhere or the other, there are always lose ends and as viewer I would rather ignore it for my own sanity.
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Areeba...you are right...somethig will stop the truth from coming out tomorrow...Will it be La crying...that her engagement with Arnie is on the verge of breaking? Or could it be that it is broken already...and Khushi will not want to give the shock to Anjali that could break the second one too...??? Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
@sush  shyam will be there he is  parallel lead .

i loved the epi because as sari said it had one of the rare moments when ASR actually let out what he thinks of himself.
oh dear he does regret hurting kushi.  and yes i too wished kushi was hearing that instead of La the blah (Sari i love to say it πŸ˜†)
yes i loved the possessiveness of Arnav,  as usual no introduction straight to the point dont leave me like that sigh and why you did not pick my phone 😳

as sathu said in her post, shyam as dug the well Arhi are going to jump into it,  blind folded by AnjaliπŸ€” will the well be  called as hate marriage looks a lot like that.

about ASR keeping blah , i guess he does not want to acknowledge his feelings for kushi,   its not about blah  he has never given a thought. i agree he is not right. but then thats the way his character is sketched.
and yet again CVs played smart did he mean kushi or blah when  he said i regret though he did say kushi it might also be because he was thinking about her whole day yesterday and of course night . sure he did not sleep.

i hope La the blah walks out.  at least kushis training should work na.
and yeah i also want the plant truth to come out and La the blah comes to know that ASR has been all along reacting to kushi and not acting to blah

16 the Friday looks like another spoiled weekend .
CVs are you reading this then be clear i hate you guys for making me hate weekends πŸ€”
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwfw

@sush  shyam will be there he is  parallel lead .

i loved the epi because as sari said it had one of the rare moments when ASR actually let out what he thinks of himself.
oh dear he does regret hurting kushi.  and yes i too wished kushi was hearing that instead of La the blah (Sari i love to say it πŸ˜†)
yes i loved the possessiveness of Arnav,  as usual no introduction straight to the point dont leave me like that sigh and why you did not pick my phone 😳

as sathu said in her post, shyam as dug the well Arhi are going to jump into it,  blind folded by AnjaliπŸ€” will the well be  called as hate marriage looks a lot like that.

about ASR keeping blah , i guess he does not want to acknowledge his feelings for kushi,   its not about blah  he has never given a thought. i agree he is not right. but then thats the way his character is sketched.
and yet again CVs played smart did he mean kushi or blah when  he said i regret though he did say kushi it might also be because he was thinking about her whole day yesterday and of course night . sure he did not sleep.

i hope La the blah walks out.  at least kushis training should work na.
and yeah i also want the plant truth to come out and La the blah comes to know that ASR has been all along reacting to kushi and not acting to blah

16 the Friday looks like another spoiled weekend .
CVs are you reading this then be clear i hate you guys for making me hate weekends πŸ€”

Hola Sharu!! One thing is clear...the forum does not like anything close to criticism of our dear boy for anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But I think the CVs are clever...they deliberately bring out situations like this to raise those very questions...

What was he apologizing to Khushi for? Or was he really apologizing to La but just said Khushi's name because she is all he is thinking of even when he is apologizing to La...

yeah...I get it that they will keep Shyamu around...UGHGHH...Explains why soaps are not my cup of tea...a character like him should be dealt with and done...and others (read Anj) should move on with their lives...No point saving a part of anthing that is rotten...

Hmm...perhaps Ms Sush should stick with serials like "Judging Amy" and not a soap🀒
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Sush!

Gud epi...though it had Snake dance in it...

Clever move my creep 2 save his a*s, as it was clear dat he cannot hide behind his mask for he knows very well dat Kh wil not let him go with his crocodile tears...an attempt 2 show his never ending concern for Guptas..but y was he allowed 2 talk in the first place? (thanks 2 CV's for not showing him torturing Shashiji)

I loved Payal for supporting Khushi...though her marriage may be in danger but she chose 2 support truth

Bua- yeah! this lady was responsible dat farce in the name engagement, who forced Kh...but was she the sole reason for it?! ASR also holds his share in forcing her to accept it...
I liked her cos her response was better than wat I expected

Garima- uhhh! I can accept , mothers concentrate a little more on feeble kids but not @ the cost of other!

Khushi- I loved her...She answering back Shyam (though I wanted her 2 slap him few more timesπŸ˜†) and watever may be the consequence she cares for trust of Raizadas...well done gal

ASR - I m repeating this everyday...I loved him...His way of showing concern (barking but sweet)...His voice crack while talking with Aman...apologizing 2 Kh only to find La...May b started realizing dat he s unfair 2 La...She may not love him, but announcing engagement and calling it off wil be a heart break...I just want her 2 call off and not ASR...

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav is definitely not being fair to La or to Khushi.

It is to his credit that he tried to get Khushi out of his life many times. He also made his views on love & marriage crystal clear to La, Khushi, and anybody who would listen.

He has also not experienced love before. So it is all new to hims, and he is fighting it. Fine.

Khushi has been meddling in his life and making bad things worse. For eg, La would have been safely out of the picture and in London had Khushi not lied, written love letters, & bought him the plants. Guilt made him bring La back.

When a man you are in love with looks through you, wouldn't you realise that something is awry? When he refuses to marry you, & says he does not believe in love, shouldn't you be packing your bags? What are you doing getting engaged to him? Shouldn't you be locking him in a room with you and having a serious conversation about where your life is going?

Arnav is confused, La deluded, & Khushi is well-meaning but clueless. I would credit all 3 with making their combined lives a misery.