Amar or Shonali - who will survive the eviction?

Poll Question :

Who do you think will survive this week's eviction?

Poll Choice
I want Amar & he will survive
I want Shonali & she will survive
I want Amar but Shonali will survive
I want Shonali but Amar will survive
Both should stay
Both should leave
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
So who do you believe has the most chances of survival in this elimination? I've added a variety of choices just to get an idea of who has the most support.

Do you think the recent Amar/Shonali fight will benefit one or the other in any way?
My bad guys.  Please ignore the second thread and vote here.
Very hard to say, it's a toss-up. Audience and voting wise, that is. 

If it's up to the BB production team at the end of the week, they hold Amar and send Shonali home keeping the game in mind. 

One thing's for sure, if Amar is evicted this week, Juhi ki 1 crore ki lottery lagne waali hai.
Originally posted by simplypurple

So who do you believe has the most chances of survival in this elimination? I've added a variety of choices just to get an idea of who has the most support.

Do you think the recent Amar/Shonali fight will benefit one or the other in any way?
i think amar has more has more chance to go because of his silent gaming and recent threats to his character.
amar will survive otherwise they will have no competition,its only amar that can give tough fight to anyone sid/juhi/sky if they make it to top 2.
Originally posted by krazyb89

i think amar has more has more chance to go because of his silent gaming and recent threats to his character.
if shonali stays it will be useless cause she won't stay a week or more afterwards anyways,atleast amar will keep things interesting for the game show.
BB will give Juhi a choice..get evicted..and chicken is yrs..stay in the house and 1 crore is yrs..Juhi says..boss,I want the chicken😆
I want amar to go

i dont like amar's sissy gaming style i havent seen anything interesting by him. he is just a member of a group where sky is the leader and juhi the brain. it will be better if amar goes then the balance will come which will make the game interesting.

Shonali gave more content in the past 3 week. She shud stay. Back to back there was a big issue between her and sid then last week a rift with sunny which I believe is still on not fully cleared and now the amar problem. Compared to her theres hardly much amar gave recently except for that one day if making faces wala fight with sid. The last hopes of girl girl fight is that of sunny and shonali so she shud stay and amar shud go
Originally posted by make-believe

Very hard to say, it's a toss-up. Audience and voting wise, that is. 

If it's up to the BB production team at the end of the week, they hold Amar and send Shonali home keeping the game in mind. 

One thing's for sure, if Amar is evicted this week, Juhi ki 1 crore ki lottery lagne waali hai.

Oh that's definitely true. Amar is a much stronger contender to win than Shonali against Juhi. Good point!