What can make Khushi realize she loves ASR?

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
We prob thought she realized after the payal's accident ( the mom ones, not her sister) that she was in love with Arnav and that she gets hurt from his every move, but i guess not. I guess she still thinks it's acidity or something, so what will be a big moment to make Khushi sit up and goes, I am in love with Arnav Singh Raizada.?😕

I cannot wait for the realization period to start especially for Khushi. ASR will take his own dumb time - like 3-6 months in the show, but Khushi needs to realize soon./

In the initial storyline - they wrote Shaym will turn negative when he realizes Khushi loves Arnav. He was already evil, not sure how much negative he can turn, but yeah?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope both of them figure out soon that they love each other. They've been trying to figure out their feelings for months now ðŸ˜†

it would be interesting if La confronts ASR and his feelings for Khushi. She's even figured out before them ðŸ˜² 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
btw I think they've changed the story line slightly. Shyam is already so evil ... maybe he'll actually do something when he finds out she loves him ? 
sunaina02 thumbnail
I think Shyam track will end with him assaulting Khushi .
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya i agree...she was realizing when she saw ASR every where and said devi mayya i asked for one ishara and apne itna dedi...

But the track has completely changed from there...
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think she knows it...She has even dreamt about him being her hubby one time...The reasons she is not pursuing it...
  • ASRs claim that she does not matter and what has happened between them is nothing
  • Him announcing his engagement to La and pursuing it

When he will make himself free of the box he has put himself in...she will become more comfortable...

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OK well asr is already head over heel sfor khushi hes madly in love now hes shown his feelings for khushi even on to la openly.Khushi on the other hands is under so much pressure tht she would barely think abt being love and dat too with asr right now so we need some cupid between them !

MAYBE LA?

btw when did this come ?
In the initial storyline - they wrote Shaym will turn negative when he realizes Khushi loves Arnav. He was already evil, not sure how much negative he can turn, but yeah?

honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

We prob thought she realized after the payal's accident ( the mom ones, not her sister) that she was in love with Arnav and that she gets hurt from his every move, but i guess not. I guess she still thinks it's acidity or something, so what will be a big moment to make Khushi sit up and goes, I am in love with Arnav Singh Raizada.?😕

I cannot wait for the realization period to start especially for Khushi. ASR will take his own dumb time - like 3-6 months in the show, but Khushi needs to realize soon./

she realised but controled her feelings coz of ASR words...n buaji zabardasti shayam se engagement...unwillingly she got engaged n she knows abi=out ASR-LA engagement soon...so she stopped from confessing that she loves him ...n after listening to ASR word that if she is thinking she is traping him( a rich guy) then she is wrong he can never be hers...she has selfrespect so why she will confess she loves him...she realised she is in lov with him in her inner heart but did not made those words to come out of her tounge...as she said dreams cannot be true coz truth is harsh n is bitter(these words have many feelings in it )...she said it to her sis payal...n in shop to herself after the price tag lecture of ASR...she has realised but not accepted it
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

OK well asr is already head over heel sfor khushi hes madly in love now hes shown his feelings for khushi even on to la openly.Khushi on the other hands is under so much pressure tht she would barely think abt being love and dat too with asr right now so we need some cupid between them !

MAYBE LA?

btw when did this come ?

yes i agree