Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah she is soo disgusting .,,, she is not even mentioning about gopi's health... i think rashi won't talk to urmi except moving her head as yes or no for the questions urmi aska
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She is oly obsessed with money and nothing else.i think she does not love her own dikra ie rashi.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: famzii05

well we know who says these words right, no other than urmilla...

when she finds out that everyone, especially kinjal is running after Gopi, and even her daughter is being all good...she will try go meet gopi and drag rashi along and fill her ears...which is not that good...then she will she will start her drama in front of the family as well...

'rashi dikraaa, mari dikriii, look at your state, what happened to you, you have gone so patli..LOL...😆

what will urmilla say, plan or do?

I don't think urmila will have to do anything..If gopi is with thme, surely she will say mami, i will take of everything..Andshe will make koki and hetal see how good her rashi behn is...After all gopi always thinks about her rashibehn,right?

if you want urmila to plan then, she will again try to do some kalakaary but this time something big because koki will not fall in her trap..

what will rashi reply with??

Rashi will not allow mummy to do anything..she will say,you don't interfere..it's my family matter..

And koki faints !!😆
thinking mode guys!  🤔  

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vibz88

She is oly obsessed with money and nothing else.i think she does not love her own dikra ie rashi.

They are both obsessed with money. Don't forget when the pandit came to CM in the beginning Rashi looked at the photos and the first question she asked was how big is his bank balance and if he likes going to parties. If not she didn't want to know. Urmi wants Rashi there do that she will lead the good life as well. Rashi has been ostracised by Jigar and does not like it. She is not ready to love him yet but does not want to be on his bad side.