famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well we know who says these words right, no other than urmilla...

when she finds out that everyone, especially kinjal is running after Gopi, and even her daughter is being all good...she will try go meet gopi and drag rashi along and fill her ears...which is not that good...then she will she will start her drama in front of the family as well...

'rashi dikraaa, mari dikriii, look at your state, what happened to you, you have gone so patli..LOL...πŸ˜†

what will urmilla say, plan or do?

what will rashi reply with??

thinking mode guys!  πŸ€”  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

when she finds out that everyone, especially kinjal is running after Gopi, and even her daughter is being all good...she will try go meet gopi and drag rashi along and fill her ears...which is not that good...then she will she will start her drama in front of the family as well...

'rashi dikraaa, mari dikriii, look at your state, what happened to you, you have gone so patli..LOL...πŸ˜†

First of all nobody will let her near gopi. she would need to go through Ahem, Koki and Hetal (okay the last one is no hindrance but please the first two are to tough a cookie for Urmi already)

However she will try to speak to Rashi alone saying "Now you see that I was speaking the truth. Nobody cares for you because of this gawar. Now you see that you need my help and the help of my kalakari's"

Rashi will tell her mum to shut up and say again that her kalakari's were the reason she got into the mess and that Kinjal is only doing this to stay in MM. Also that she should stop saying bad things about Gopi, because she saved her life and nearly lost hers in the process (hope that is not just wishful thinking)

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

when she finds out that everyone, especially kinjal is running after Gopi, and even her daughter is being all good...she will try go meet gopi
I do not think this will happen during her current visit. Ahem will shut the door on her face if she tries πŸ˜†
 and drag rashi along and fill her ears...which is not that good...then she will she will start her drama in front of the family as well...
Well Kokila will put a stop to that. She and I think even hetal to an extent are fed up with Urmila. They will ask her to leave and tell her that if she is so worried she should take Rashi with her back to cm.😊
I think the main purpose of Urmila's visit is to take Dhawal and Kinjal back. She will lay off Rashi for a few days as long as she gets what she wants.

Well Rashi will now ask her mom not to do anything else because it will jeopardize her chances of remaining at MB. Kokila just said openly that Urmila will not dare to do any more Kalaakaris as that will lead to Rashi being sent back to CM. Rashi was there when Kokila made the statement. But what ever Urmila tells her will be on her mind... When and If she goes back to her old ways, these will be the words she will remember..
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She came to the Modi's and hasn't as yet even mentioned Gopi. Not even a cursory how is she?
It's obvious to all that Urmila is right back to her horrible self!!

I hope that she doesn't get an opportunity to interact with Rashi as we saw that even Rashi wasn't that pleased to see her mother, although when she realised that Kinjal may well be going back that did raise a smile!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

She came to the Modi's and hasn't as yet even mentioned Gopi. Not even a cursory how is she?

It's obvious to all that Urmila is right back to her horrible self!!

I hope that she doesn't get an opportunity to interact with Rashi as we saw that even Rashi wasn't that pleased to see her mother, although when she realised that Kinjal may well be going back that did raise a smile!!

What do you mean with back to her old horrible self? she never stopped being her horrible self. She begged her niece to go and save her daughter but when her niece nearly died and the doctors said that there is a chance of her not making it she was only worried about Rashi, who wasn't hurt at all. The girl didn't even have a scratch. Then she heard the doctors ask for a person with o- bloodtype and used the first excuse to leave the hospital. Believe me nobody has forgotten that. Especially Koki and Ahem will remember that very well!!!

I also hope that she won't have the chance to talk to Rashi. I think rashi would stay strong now but her mum's words might make her start having doubts about it.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

What do you mean with back to her old horrible self? she never stopped being her horrible self. She begged her niece to go and save her daughter but when her niece nearly died and the doctors said that there is a chance of her not making it she was only worried about Rashi, who wasn't hurt at all. The girl didn't even have a scratch. Then she heard the doctors ask for a person with o- bloodtype and used the first excuse to leave the hospital. Believe me nobody has forgotten that. Especially Koki and Ahem will remember that very well!!!

I also hope that she won't have the chance to talk to Rashi. I think rashi would stay strong now but her mum's words might make her start having doubts about it.

I know she never changed but she does het little pieces of acting in front of Hetal and Koki usually!!
Even on Friday she did some acting when she was touching Koki's feet and in the past she would at least pretend to be concerned at time in order to impress Hetal at least.
And yeah you'd think that after the way she's begged Gopi to go save Rashi she might decide to show fake concern especially after not voluneteering to give blood to save Gopi.
I just thought she might be trying to impress the Modi's especially Hetal.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I know she never changed but she does het little pieces of acting in front of Hetal and Koki usually!!
Even on Friday she did some acting when she was touching Koki's feet and in the past she would at least pretend to be concerned at time in order to impress Hetal at least.
And yeah you'd think that after the way she's begged Gopi to go save Rashi she might decide to show fake concern especially after not voluneteering to give blood to save Gopi.
I just thought she might be trying to impress the Modi's especially Hetal.

This woman is so stupid and arogant that she properly thinks that bit of acting she did, when Koki and Hetal came to take Rashi was enough to go back to being in Hetal's good books. She properly isn't even thinking that it would be neccessary to act as through she is concerened for Gopi. You know how she is, Gopi is so unimportant to her that she has totaly forgotten how bad she was injured and now that she is out of hospital she properly thinks that she is alright again and is just acting the hurt little girl. Don't forget that Urmi thinks Gopis is a scheming little witch
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wat her daughter will become thin in a day? Wat rubbish. She s not doing any work also. Rubbish.oly our urmi can talk crap like this
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

Urmila seriously disgusts me,she hasn't mentioned Gopi and she wants Kinjal and Dhawal back for money🀒
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think everyone in the modi house know what urmil is like now , not giving blood when they needed it for goopi...  And how dare she show up at the modi house , after all she has done.  the CD being fake .     that women has some nerve.