Farah Khan is Sky's ex (Page 2)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap_fan

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by lippi

No girl would want to be with a filthy guy who holds double standards.

No wonder he is still unmarried. Dead

Well such strong hate comments just by watching a mere reality show that shows- 45 min of the 24 hours that he lives in the house- doesn't say much about sky but says much about your judgement making process

The same thing applies to you and all the others who talk ONLY negative stuff about Mahek too...doesn't it??

Then why don't U show that difference dear, u are doing the same. Charity begins at homeWinkLOL

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Those who are judging sky and saying crap about his past life without knowing the facts. Do you guys will mind If I talk about mehak's past n pass judgment about it as well ?? Will u all whine then or take it sportingly. Big smile
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

45 minutes a day is enough to judge a person's character. If someone is only seen shouting, screaming, bitching, scheming, then its safe to say that the person's true nature is like that.
Nobody will remember Aanchal Kumar  as filthy, uncouth, loud mouth because we only saw her as quiet, calm, chirpy and classy. Yet, we only saw 5-10 minutes or less of her everyday last year. That much time was enough to know that Aanchal is a dignified, graceful lady. Just like 45 minutes is enough to know the pile of filth that is Sky. 

Well similar  can be said about mehak chahal who is fake drama queen in the whole show she survuve fighting with people and playing abla nari cards, I never saw her entertaining n making people laugh but she was busy provoking  , instigating people . List is long  even before sky came she was fighting with people . So I can form my opinion on her watching her every single days in those 45 mins as well . But I will not..BZ THIS IS  A GAME SHOW...SO Relax n atleast Confine your hatred to some limits

Who is stopping you from saying anything about Mahek and why should it matter to me? My opinion on Sky is not related to your opinion on Mahek. I'm not gonna relax. What you see is what you get, Sky is a filthy piece of trash. Simple. 

Then keep on bashing blindly..U r aggressive attitude n tone shows how much u care.ROFL Practice what u preachLOL  AND HAPPY BASHING...BE HAPPY IN UR LALA LAND Thumbs Up
soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Those who are judging sky and saying crap about his past life without knowing the facts. Do you guys will mind If I talk about mehak's past n pass judgment about it as well ?? Will u all whine then or take it sportingly. Big smile

You already did...and u will continue doing it..and about the other comment...I really didn't get where you are coming from...
But please continue to be your fantasy world..don't get out of it..if you do..u might see the asli rang roop of your SKY...(I already saw him on his other show Zor Ka Jhatka...he was horrible even there)..so I don't have to check...You have to

My comment was STRAIGHT FORWARD..just like your SKY...so figure it yourself...

Edited by soap_fan - 13 December 2011 at 7:59pm
taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap_fan

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by lippi

No girl would want to be with a filthy guy who holds double standards.

No wonder he is still unmarried. Dead

Well such strong hate comments just by watching a mere reality show that shows- 45 min of the 24 hours that he lives in the house- doesn't say much about sky but says much about your judgement making process

The same thing applies to you and all the others who talk ONLY negative stuff about Mahek too...doesn't it??

ClapClapClap
ClapClap
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

OK dear when did I say that I have problem with Ur aggressive behavior..So there is no  question of whining. .Plz don't dreamSilly UR  restless in every post is proving a point.
I need not to...I just wish U happy bashing...so come up with new creative ideas n exercise ur mindROFL
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

HAHAHAHA...WHO IS WHINING NOW.. Again ur all posts is evidence of that... ENJOY HAVE FUN...
Silly

Party

Edited by sarasingh86 - 13 December 2011 at 8:27pm
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Well guys farrah left sky because he was abusive and not because he was naive. Its on youtube

Go to top