Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

sorry guys illl try again.

jeenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry everyone i just did up date and tried posting it it said mesage couldnt be sent😭so sorry took me ages to do it. right now ill try agsin but be very brief.  kartik and lovely have into house. its dark. everyone looking out for chor. suddenly lovely falls and its all hangama. bitto jee throws blanket on someone and they all beat that person. simran tells him dont move or ill shout.but its so funny its turns out to be maasa😆😆😆😆 gehna says up theek tou hai riya says zor say to nahi lagee🤣 loved this bit. police enquire about how this is shibo tells them family. kand l say because they had no key thats why they had to come like this. police tell arti off and leave. arti wants to know more but gehna throws her out. masa tells adi to get them key made. all go to they rooms. k and l laugh about situation. and babu sa is also shown laughing his head off masa says u r laughing and i nearly died.lovely shown looking out of window. its very cold. then bell rings its milk man she gets her milk and so does gehna he asks why getting extra. lovely says because they have to make kheer and kids have exam and they need it. gehna says as usual lies and that too first thing in morning. gehna prepares art thali. lovely watches her and trys to copy her. then gehna is upstairs in mandir geting ready for pooja. lovely says i must do pooja before anyone sees me. she hides . masa and others come and while they doing pooja lovely says better leave before they see me.but masa sees her ans tells her off for coming to they part. lovely says i came to pray and ask for forgiveness for my mistakes. gehna shouts at her and says masa would never have stopped u coming to mandir why did u come then masa shouts gehna. precap kids are playing and there is a man maybe some servant he sees 2 bracelets and puts them in his pocket lovely sees it.