India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny sati savitri (Page 2)

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
ya even i was lauging. who is she trying to fool. she feels comfortable when doin po*n? she thinks abt others being judgemental thn y is she judging sho. not everyone reacts in th same way when u feel uncomfortable with a man. probly sho didnt xpress it instantly as she's slow in reactions. but who is sunny to judge? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lippianns123Chits1

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Pooja Mishra brought up the topic, and Sunny in reply started with saying that 'This is my opinion on the issue'...she was not 'backbiting' because when Pooja Mishra told her that she should talk to Shonali about it, Sunny said that she had already stated this to Shonali last night.

I do not support her, her profession, or what she does at all, but I am not prejudiced to the point of mocking her for stating a fact that anyone else in the world would tell you too. In this case, it isn't a matter of who the words are coming from, but rather a matter of WHAT they are, which I can judge for their essence and point in correlation with human behavoiur. If someone chooses to be stuck on who says the words and judges according to that, it's entirely their prerogative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Whatisthisssrealitytvfan_dkmystery_

prabhasfanitaly Goldie
prabhasfanitaly
prabhasfanitaly

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

Originally posted by make-believe

I think Sunny is as boring as grey and drying wallpaper, but let me just say this: for one moment, put aside who she is and what she does, and just on the basis that she is a woman, talking about the feelings of a woman, reflect and give credit to this behavioral FACT that she shared with Pooja Mishra as her opinion, because many on the forum have said much the same...that women do have split second instincts to clue in on who makes them uncomfortable and who they should stay away from...and they DO act on them to avoid or put down these intentions or advances in very quick time too as result of a very basic and unconscious defense mechanism...

She is not projecting a holier-than-thou attitude here or saying anything that reflects back on her to be judged with...she just stated something very obvious, that's it.

You're right, lets put her character aside.

She said to Shonali, if you have anything that relates to me then you have to come and say to me.

She was giving Shonali a lecture about backbiting and all. Why doesn't she follow the same principle? If this was her opinion "WHICH WAS RELATED TO SHONALI" then she should have gone and expressed it.

This is hipocrisy.

aare! what else can you expect from a cheap women like her, women like her can defend themselves very well from any situation otherwise she'd not be in this flesh market by her own will n wish.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Pooja Mishra brought up the topic, and Sunny in reply started with saying that 'This is my opinion on the issue'...she was not 'backbiting' because when Pooja Mishra told her that she should talk to Shonali about it, Sunny said that she had already stated this to Shonali last night.

I do not support her, her profession, or what she does at all, but I am not prejudiced to the point of mocking her for stating a fact that anyone else in the world would tell you too. In this case, it isn't a matter of who the words are coming from, but rather a matter of WHAT they are, which I can judge for their essence and point in correlation with human behavoiur. If someone chooses to be stuck on who says the words and judges according to that, it's entirely their prerogative.

You're right. It's wrong to mock one's character without evidence.

So i'll present you with some evidence.

Point one. Since Sunny has been in the house, her immediate response has been to judge people without hearing the other side of the story.

Point two. Sunny will support anyone who Sky is friends with, this time it was PM.

Point three. I have not heard her say she has told Shonali but even if she has then talking to PM behind her back like this means spreading poison against her. Too bad she doesn't follow her own rules like BEDI.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123prabhasfanitalymajasimplypurpleChits1

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Point one and two are very valid and I myself agree with them, except of course for the part that Sunny 'supported PM'...PM did not give any sort of judgement or opinion about the matter, all she remarked upon was the magnitude of the issue. Whatever Sunny said was just that, her opinion...and she would have said it regardless of who was sitting in front of her at that time, be it Sky himself, Shonali, Sid, or Juhi, because it was an obvious and basic fact.

Point three, once again it is your prerogative if you choose not to believe what she said. I don't care a whit for Sunny, but I don't see her trying to act like a sati savitri...if anything she does come across as judgmental and opinionated, and she was doing just that...stating an opinion which you will see that others have shared as well on this forum numerous times since the past three days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfansimplypurple

rambits Newbie
rambits
rambits

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

She tells pooja that being a woman,if a man does this she will feel uncomfy..so shonali shd have told Amar this,that she is not comfy with what he is doing etc. etc..
.I was like..hello sunny..stop talking like a sati savitri..the one who does cheap po*n videos is talking abt respect !
Doing po*n movie is not bad dude- its a job and she is doing it well so don't judge people by their profession
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
xaclty my point

where is dirty picture?
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rambits

Originally posted by Chits1

She tells pooja that being a woman,if a man does this she will feel uncomfy..so shonali shd have told Amar this,that she is not comfy with what he is doing etc. etc..
.I was like..hello sunny..stop talking like a sati savitri..the one who does cheap po*n videos is talking abt respect !
Doing po*n movie is not bad dude- its a job and she is doing it well so don't judge people by their profession

For me,it is bad..so I posted.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

Go to top