Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what she meant is even po*n star have standards🤣

fkbutt thumbnail

for me sunny  is not bad ..we sould not chrachterized her just because of her job because we do not know what had  happened to her and how she had to go through  this profession.this is not so easy .most of the actresses how they find their work in movies or in modeling we all know ..they have  to sell their bodies not openly on cameras but secretly.

on the other hand i can give u an  example of bad charachter woman ..veena malik..she does not work in such movies but her real chrachter shows how filthy she is.i can see real veena and made up my mind .so for sunny i found her a good girl at heart.sunny also can show her body  wearing such kind of a cloths or she also can do flirt to get more footage or do fights but i think she is a real girl on the show whois very simple and also  has not ugly side at all.i am really happy to see her on the show.i hope u guys understand my point.
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: make-believe

I think Sunny is as boring as grey and drying wallpaper, but let me just say this: for one moment, put aside who she is and what she does, and just on the basis that she is a woman, talking about the feelings of a woman, reflect and give credit to this behavioral FACT that she shared with Pooja Mishra as her opinion, because many on the forum have said much the same...that women do have split second instincts to clue in on who makes them uncomfortable and who they should stay away from...and they DO act on them to avoid or put down these intentions or advances in very quick time too as result of a very basic and unconscious defense mechanism...

She is not projecting a holier-than-thou attitude here or saying anything that reflects back on her to be judged with...she just stated something very obvious, that's it.

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU... BEING A WOMAN SHE HAD HER OWN OPINION AND SHE EXPRESSED... THTS IT... WHATEVER IS HER PROFESSION... 
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fkbutts

for me sunny  is not bad ..we sould not chrachterized her just because of her job because we do not know what had  happened to her and how she had to go through  this profession.this is not so easy .most of the actresses how they find their work in movies or in modeling we all know ..they have  to sell their bodies not openly on cameras but secretly.

on the other hand i can give u an  example of bad charachter woman ..veena malik..she does not work in such movies but her real chrachter shows how filthy she is.i can see real veena and made up my mind .so for sunny i found her a good girl at heart.sunny also can show her body  wearing such kind of a cloths or she also can do flirt to get more footage or do fights but i think she is a real girl on the show whois very simple and also  has not ugly side at all.i am really happy to see her on the show.i hope u guys understand my point.

i think she fully said why she joined the industry. there was no shortage of money or force. she said she liked having sex on camera and it was a profession that made fast money without any efforts so she picked it. It was her choice and she was fully aware of what she was getting herself into. SO it is pretty easy to judge her. And now instead of showing that she is a nice girl, she seems bitchy and is very very judgmental about everyone. The fact that she has the audacity to imply shonali is lying about being uncomfroiable about amar just to get footage and seem innocent shows what kind of person she is. We are supposed to not judge her when all her deeds are on the internet but she will judge something sensitive as this.

Veena malik is also not an angel but didnt judge anyone in the house over something serious as this.
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

i think she fully said why she joined the industry. there was no shortage of money or force. she said she liked having sex on camera and it was a profession that made fast money without any efforts so she picked it. It was her choice and she was fully aware of what she was getting herself into. SO it is pretty easy to judge her. And now instead of showing that she is a nice girl, she seems bitchy and is very very judgmental about everyone. The fact that she has the audacity to imply shonali is lying about being uncomfroiable about amar just to get footage and seem innocent shows what kind of person she is. We are supposed to not judge her when all her deeds are on the internet but she will judge something sensitive as this.

Veena malik is also not an angel but didnt judge anyone in the house over something serious as this.

oh come one ..how she can blame someone now and veena malik  has no class ,no dignity how she was behaving with ashmit ..this is shame for me but sunny has guts to say on person's face too ..she said shonali  whenever she felt  on her face and for sid too when she was giving captain names.so i dont think she is dumb .she is impressive not stupid. Edited by fkbutts - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chits1

well said..maybe in the west but not in India 👏

You speak as if there is no po*nography in India at all.  🤔

The only real difference is that in the west people acknowledge that people make and watch po*n. In India everything is swept under the rug.
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is po*nography is india too.

But how many people give respect to po*nstars?

How many people marry po*nstars??

Even when you go onto google and type in Aish - a list of options appear for you to click on.

When you type Sunny Leone - no option comes through.

And where the question comes of Sunny, she doesn't deserve any respect.

A girl who humiliated her parents in front of the whole world, who on earth is anybody for her?
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

You speak as if there is no po*nography in India at all.  🤔

The only real difference is that in the west people acknowledge that people make and watch po*n. In India everything is swept under the rug.

Yes, such things should rather be swept under a rug then open in front of everyone. I know India has become very modern in the last few years but still a lot of families do not feel the same way you do or other modern people do.. if any normal Indian girl's cousin would ask her who Sunny is, do you think she'll feel comfortable saying.. yes she is a po*n-star? There is no way I'll ever respect a woman who sells herself in front of the whole world.
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your 10,000000 words will not twist the basic fact that Sunny who sells her body is a tart in essence. i rate beggers who wear ragged clothes and sleep under an open sky higher than filth like Sunny.
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I agree with most of your portions. But there could be other side of the story for the very same reason as in bold, she can tarnish a person's image to get sympathy votes and stay for a longer period of time. At the end of the day as they are living together, she can always end up saying I thought so because what she is thinking is her thoughts only no one can verify that. But when suddenly as someone is instigating you. You come up with a story or as per you facts that too when you are nominated that too of incidents which happened weeks ago and you were conveniently sitting alone and discussing about Mahek with the same person a few moments back when Sky joined in, things does look a bit fishy. As a woman can gauge a man's intention, so she can also make him aware that she is not liking it even without saying it on his face. Else I don't think his b/f would have told her to back off.

Sorry wrong thread. This is about Sunny. Yes, she is judgmental, though she had a point but she end up saying I don't believe you for Shonali. Now that is judging for no one apart from Shonali can say what she told to Sid was true or not

\

I agree with u kaushik...it is quite possible tht shonali all those things to get sympathy votes and as we know she had no idea tht hetal will come tell amar abt it...so if her all tht  'bad neeyat' talk was a plan then it was a good plan...sometimes i think we r underestimating our sho sho she is actually a v smart gal...😃

now about sunny...i dont like her at all...however tht does not mean she cannot have an opinion and whenever she says something we have to see it thru the lens of her profession ...