Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lippi

Then no point of the rest of the indian girls keeping their "IZZAT" if a po*nstar is going to be given the same respect.

Nobody here is telling you to give a po*nstar respect or whatever have you, lippi. It is about giving respect to someone's valid opinion regardless of who they are, where they are from, what they do...just on the sheer basis of their words and whether they are true or not. If you start judging everything by who is saying it, what they are, what they do, then priests and monks would never be wrong, and a criminal would always speak lies regardless of the consideration that they too can have legitimate observations and thoughts as well.
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ps_saintpaul

Would you agree if any of your family girl do it... No !! A BIG NO!!! so stop defending SUNNY!!

it may be one of job/profession in WESTERN world, but not in INDIA..

I support in this...
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Sunny is a po*n star, sure. She has sex on camera for money, sure. But she has NOT sent out open invitation to every man in the world to leer at her. She does not have to like being ogled at any more than you or I do. She is a woman too at the end of the day and no matter what her profession is, she deserves the same basic respect. 

Agreed on that. No matter what one's opinion on Sunny and po*n. Every woman deserves respect. There is a huge world of difference between acting in a "fictional" setting and real life behavior. If it is "unwanted" attention and ogling, thats crossing the line period, no matter who the woman is and what her profession is. 
lippi thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

I can see that as well as understand it. I don't like Sunny, she comes off as a snobby, judgmental, hypocritical person. But that is not the point here. The point is just because she is all of that stuff does not mean she should not get basic respect that every woman gets. You're saying she does not deserve to have an opinion just because she's a po*n star. I'm clearly disagreeing with you on that point. If you cannot understand that, please don't quote me again because I don't see the point of running on a hamster's wheel. 

Who said she's not allowed to have opinions?

The topic was back-biting and hipocrisy
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all i have no respect for sunny and yes that is because of her profession and i dont care what anybody else thinks. That being said it is not ok for a po*n star or prostitute to be raped or sexually harassed. They also have the right to say no and can feel uncomfortable. However by the stuff sunny was saying, it seemed like she was telling PM that shonali is making the whole thing up. Yes sunny, you are bold enough to have sex on camera so of course you would be loud enough to slap the guy or tell everybody about it or stay away from him but people react differently. Maybe shonali couldnt believe it herself so she stayed close to him but then got the vibe again. Sunny calls everyone else judgemental but since the day she came all she does is judge other people based on the opinions of juhi and sky.

I would like her if she went to shonali and told her that even though amar didnt have those intentions but you felt that way then just keep a distance from him and that will be good for everyone. Instead she is telling PM indirectly that shonali is making it up coz if it was real then she wouldnt be that close to him. Well sunny, there are many women who are abused by their partners but they still stay in that relationship and act lovey dovey for many reasons that doesnt mean they are lying about their abuse.

My problem is not with what sunny said she would do but the fact that she was implying that shonali is lying is wrong. she didnt want anyone to judge her but here she is the judgment queen of all times.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ps_saintpaul

Would you agree if any of your family girl do it... No !! A BIG NO!!! so stop defending SUNNY!!

it may be one of job/profession in WESTERN world, but not in INDIA..

well said..maybe in the west but not in India 👏
lippi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

First of all i have no respect for sunny and yes that is because of her profession and i dont care what anybody else thinks. That being said it is not ok for a po*n star or prostitute to be raped or sexually harassed. They also have the right to say no and can feel uncomfortable. However by the stuff sunny was saying, it seemed like she was telling PM that shonali is making the whole thing up. Yes sunny, you are bold enough to have sex on camera so of course you would be loud enough to slap the guy or tell everybody about it or stay away from him but people react differently. Maybe shonali couldnt believe it herself so she stayed close to him but then got the vibe again. Sunny calls everyone else judgemental but since the day she came all she does is judge other people based on the opinions of juhi and sky.

I would like her if she went to shonali and told her that even though amar didnt have those intentions but you felt that way then just keep a distance from him and that will be good for everyone. Instead she is telling PM indirectly that shonali is making it up coz if it was real then she wouldnt be that close to him. Well sunny, there are many women who are abused by their partners but they still stay in that relationship and act lovey dovey for many reasons that doesnt mean they are lying about their abuse.

My problem is not with what sunny said she would do but the fact that she was implying that shonali is lying is wrong. she didnt want anyone to judge her but here she is the judgment queen of all times.

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simplypurple

I dislike Sunny (and for that matter, almost every house member lol) and even though I find Sunny's choice of profession disgusting, I do agree with her on that particular point. If you find a man characterless, you should avoid him at all costs and I believe in that whole heartedly. I would never give men who make me uncomfortable the time of day.

HOWEVER, their situation is not at all normal. All of them are stuck with each other in the house for days and weeks on end. Shonali is a contestant there with the aim to get to the finals and win money for whatever reason. She has no friend right now unlike Sunny, Juhi and Sky who have each other for support, irrespective of whether it's real or fake. Plus, she's not a strong person. Nor does she have the ability to convey what she thinks effectively and cannot argue well which is why she avoids conflicts. Giving Amar the cold shoulder would end up threatening her own chances of winning because she would be easily evicted.

Sunny should get a little credit that she finally said something that had not been fed to her by Sky or Juhi. However, we never know and maybe that footage was just not shown. Just like we never saw her actually go and tell Shonali her views to her face.

I agree with most of your portions. But there could be other side of the story for the very same reason as in bold, she can tarnish a person's image to get sympathy votes and stay for a longer period of time. At the end of the day as they are living together, she can always end up saying I thought so because what she is thinking is her thoughts only no one can verify that. But when suddenly as someone is instigating you. You come up with a story or as per you facts that too when you are nominated that too of incidents which happened weeks ago and you were conveniently sitting alone and discussing about Mahek with the same person a few moments back when Sky joined in, things does look a bit fishy. As a woman can gauge a man's intention, so she can also make him aware that she is not liking it even without saying it on his face. Else I don't think his b/f would have told her to back off.

Sorry wrong thread. This is about Sunny. Yes, she is judgmental, though she had a point but she end up saying I don't believe you for Shonali. Now that is judging for no one apart from Shonali can say what she told to Sid was true or not
Edited by kaushikbasu - 12 years ago
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny is a robot controlled by her other group mates and yes she is judgemetal.
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Instead of Jism 2, Mahesh Bhatt can make 'Sati Savithri' to show her "true" character 😆