Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny sati savitri - Page 2

prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lippi

You're right, lets put her character aside.

She said to Shonali, if you have anything that relates to me then you have to come and say to me.

She was giving Shonali a lecture about backbiting and all. Why doesn't she follow the same principle? If this was her opinion "WHICH WAS RELATED TO SHONALI" then she should have gone and expressed it.

This is hipocrisy.

aare! what else can you expect from a cheap women like her, women like her can defend themselves very well from any situation otherwise she'd not be in this flesh market by her own will n wish.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

Pooja Mishra brought up the topic, and Sunny in reply started with saying that 'This is my opinion on the issue'...she was not 'backbiting' because when Pooja Mishra told her that she should talk to Shonali about it, Sunny said that she had already stated this to Shonali last night.

I do not support her, her profession, or what she does at all, but I am not prejudiced to the point of mocking her for stating a fact that anyone else in the world would tell you too. In this case, it isn't a matter of who the words are coming from, but rather a matter of WHAT they are, which I can judge for their essence and point in correlation with human behavoiur. If someone chooses to be stuck on who says the words and judges according to that, it's entirely their prerogative.

You're right. It's wrong to mock one's character without evidence.

So i'll present you with some evidence.

Point one. Since Sunny has been in the house, her immediate response has been to judge people without hearing the other side of the story.

Point two. Sunny will support anyone who Sky is friends with, this time it was PM.

Point three. I have not heard her say she has told Shonali but even if she has then talking to PM behind her back like this means spreading poison against her. Too bad she doesn't follow her own rules like BEDI.

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Point one and two are very valid and I myself agree with them, except of course for the part that Sunny 'supported PM'...PM did not give any sort of judgement or opinion about the matter, all she remarked upon was the magnitude of the issue. Whatever Sunny said was just that, her opinion...and she would have said it regardless of who was sitting in front of her at that time, be it Sky himself, Shonali, Sid, or Juhi, because it was an obvious and basic fact.

Point three, once again it is your prerogative if you choose not to believe what she said. I don't care a whit for Sunny, but I don't see her trying to act like a sati savitri...if anything she does come across as judgmental and opinionated, and she was doing just that...stating an opinion which you will see that others have shared as well on this forum numerous times since the past three days.
rambits thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

She tells pooja that being a woman,if a man does this she will feel uncomfy..so shonali shd have told Amar this,that she is not comfy with what he is doing etc. etc..

.I was like..hello sunny..stop talking like a sati savitri..the one who does cheap po*n videos is talking abt respect !

Doing po*n movie is not bad dude- its a job and she is doing it well so don't judge people by their profession
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
xaclty my point

where is dirty picture?
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rambits

Doing po*n movie is not bad dude- its a job and she is doing it well so don't judge people by their profession

For me,it is bad..so I posted.😊
lippi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

I dislike Sunny and her judgmental self. But keeping that aside, I don't know how some of the women on this forum think. What baffles me is that this kind of mentality is not new here. 

Sunny is a po*n star, sure. She has sex on camera for money, sure. But she has NOT sent out open invitation to every man in the world to leer at her. She does not have to like being ogled at any more than you or I do. She is a woman too at the end of the day and no matter what her profession is, she deserves the same basic respect. 

Then no point of the rest of the indian girls keeping their "IZZAT" if a po*nstar is going to be given the same respect.
lippi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

That's such a regressive way of thinking. I like to give people the same respect until they give me a reason not to. You cannot ask for respect until you give it. 

Too bad you can't see Sunny isn't and hasn't given any respect to anyone in the house apart from the BULLY group.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dislike Sunny (and for that matter, almost every house member lol) and even though I find Sunny's choice of profession disgusting, I do agree with her on that particular point. If you find a man characterless, you should avoid him at all costs and I believe in that whole heartedly. I would never give men who make me uncomfortable the time of day.

HOWEVER, their situation is not at all normal. All of them are stuck with each other in the house for days and weeks on end. Shonali is a contestant there with the aim to get to the finals and win money for whatever reason. She has no friend right now unlike Sunny, Juhi and Sky who have each other for support, irrespective of whether it's real or fake. Plus, she's not a strong person. Nor does she have the ability to convey what she thinks effectively and cannot argue well which is why she avoids conflicts. Giving Amar the cold shoulder would end up threatening her own chances of winning because she would be easily evicted.

Sunny should get a little credit that she finally said something that had not been fed to her by Sky or Juhi. However, we never know and maybe that footage was just not shown. Just like we never saw her actually go and tell Shonali her views to her face.
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rambits

Would you agree if any of your family girl do it... No !! A BIG NO!!! so stop defending SUNNY!!

it may be one of job/profession in WESTERN world, but not in INDIA..