Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny sati savitri

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She tells pooja that being a woman,if a man does this she will feel uncomfy..so shonali shd have told Amar this,that she is not comfy with what he is doing etc. etc..
.I was like..hello sunny..stop talking like a sati savitri..the one who does cheap po*n videos is talking abt respect !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
DUDE! this is EXACTLY the same thing I was thinking while hearing her say that! ROFL! 🤣🤣
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol i know!!! She was saying pm that she wouldnt allow a man to b with her if she is not comfy n what is she talking about!!!! Give her money n she will b comfy immediately 🤢 sunny is the last person in that house to talk of having self respect!!!Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
cheap po*n star...gosh,I hate her when she talks all this.BB is so despo for TRP that he had to bring her in the house...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Sunny is as boring as grey and drying wallpaper, but let me just say this: for one moment, put aside who she is and what she does, and just on the basis that she is a woman, talking about the feelings of a woman, reflect and give credit to this behavioral FACT that she shared with Pooja Mishra as her opinion, because many on the forum have said much the same...that women do have split second instincts to clue in on who makes them uncomfortable and who they should stay away from...and they DO act on them to avoid or put down these intentions or advances in very quick time too as result of a very basic and unconscious defense mechanism...

She is not projecting a holier-than-thou attitude here or saying anything that reflects back on her to be judged with...she just stated something very obvious, that's it.
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A lecture about 'RESPECT' coming from a po*nstar.

She cannot even be called cheap. Cheap is too high class for her.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

A lecture about 'RESPECT' coming from a po*nstar.

She cannot even be called cheap. Cheap is too high class for her.

exactly my point..she is a very ghatiya woman.she shouldn't talk abt respect.
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

I think Sunny is as boring as grey and drying wallpaper, but let me just say this: for one moment, put aside who she is and what she does, and just on the basis that she is a woman, talking about the feelings of a woman, reflect and give credit to this behavioral FACT that she shared with Pooja Mishra as her opinion, because many on the forum have said much the same...that women do have split second instincts to clue in on who makes them uncomfortable and who they should stay away from...and they DO act on them to avoid or put down these intentions or advances in very quick time too as result of a very basic and unconscious defense mechanism...

She is not projecting a holier-than-thou attitude here or saying anything that reflects back on her to be judged with...she just stated something very obvious, that's it.

You're right, lets put her character aside.

She said to Shonali, if you have anything that relates to me then you have to come and say to me.

She was giving Shonali a lecture about backbiting and all. Why doesn't she follow the same principle? If this was her opinion "WHICH WAS RELATED TO SHONALI" then she should have gone and expressed it.

This is hipocrisy.

Edited by lippi - 12 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ya even i was lauging. who is she trying to fool. she feels comfortable when doin po*n? she thinks abt others being judgemental thn y is she judging sho. not everyone reacts in th same way when u feel uncomfortable with a man. probly sho didnt xpress it instantly as she's slow in reactions. but who is sunny to judge? 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja Mishra brought up the topic, and Sunny in reply started with saying that 'This is my opinion on the issue'...she was not 'backbiting' because when Pooja Mishra told her that she should talk to Shonali about it, Sunny said that she had already stated this to Shonali last night.

I do not support her, her profession, or what she does at all, but I am not prejudiced to the point of mocking her for stating a fact that anyone else in the world would tell you too. In this case, it isn't a matter of who the words are coming from, but rather a matter of WHAT they are, which I can judge for their essence and point in correlation with human behavoiur. If someone chooses to be stuck on who says the words and judges according to that, it's entirely their prerogative.