Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurti lives on! Correct order of Segments! - Page 7

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
that was awesome zara. u made me again feel and hope fo gurti...why o why god u made these two to meet so later...wish something is magical is gng to happen in them and they unite in a later stage of lives..some way..on real or atleast in a show..fingers crossed!'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seeing Gurti cry just made my floodgates burst too, but must say loved your post 😃
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab post thats reality of Gurti 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
poor souls cant console each other also
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

the pain in their eyes is tearing me apart ... every time i think about that painfull look ... tears start flowing out of my eyes ... this is so so painful ... i want 2 see gurti in a new show ASAP ...

liana786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭.owesum post...
i reallly miss GURtI...
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i felt the same while watching the seg!
Rhinohippo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the photos. are they from Sbb segment. i missed it.

i love maaneet and will miss them.
last episode was wonderful but it should have been shooted atleast after one more year.
yesterday i was crying with DD her's were tears of joy for baby and mine were due to loosing our show.😭

DD is an amazing actress. i dont know when will see her again. they just rejected her in nach ve .

thanks to DD and Gc and whole team of Geet for the finest serial ever but  can never forgive Starone for snatching our show such mercilessly . 

i want to thank all the members of the forum for making the show such a success and writing such god coments and OS. and preparing all those beautiful VM of maaneet.

what i wil do from today. whole day was such a emptiness. no more maaneet. i am still waiting for some magic to occur.

i hate Life ok. i curse this channel. may this channel never rise in trps. all the shows should be a flop. thuis is the punishment for treating our show so badly. 
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome ... the best thread of pics which closed many empty voids in my heart ... thanks for sorting out everything ... love maaneet ...love gurti.....❤️
nida6 thumbnail
I agreed with u 100% very good oservation I also observed it 🤗😍
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you made me cry again...

i notice this on sbb segments...i cried when they three hugged to each other...gc ne indirectly dd ko hug kiya...i love that...gc consoled her...really gc wants to consloe her but he can't infront of everyone...

thanks for sharing this..really they cut these moments...you observed very well...

yesterday me again watching the sbb...then my mom said ki tere geet n maan ro rahe hai tu nahi royi kya...meri mom ne itna kaha aur my eyes were filled with tears...then she said mai to majak kar rahi thi...tu to start ho gayi...then she said...ro mat...dono wapas aayenge kisi dusre show me...