Gurti lives on! Correct order of Segments!

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Maaneetians/Gurtians

I am sure we are all extremely sad that our show is coming to an end 😭...yet so happy with the episode today and the segments shown for the final day of shooting! we finally got to see our Gurti together in an interview! πŸ˜³

As much as i loved the segments, did you all notice how they had edited the segments incorrectly? i managed to work out the correct order of the segments shown, so please let me know what you think? πŸ˜Š

1. Once the final scene was shot, Drashti hugged Parneet and started crying:

2. Parneet sees Gurmeet and calls him over as he knows DD and GC won't hug in front of everyone. GC comes over and all 3 hug:

3. GC sees how upset DD is but cant do anything about it to console her in front of everyone so he goes and hugs Hrishesh who is standing in front of them:

4. DD can't control her tears and walks off at the same time while GC is still hugging Hrishesh. So Parneet walks towards GC and Hrishesh and hugs Hrishesh himself. GC sees DD has gone and goes after her:

5. GC comes to comfort DD and we can see the pain in her eyes and the way she looks at him is enough to make me cry 😭 and melt at the same time! πŸ˜³ :

(she is obviously looking at his lips here πŸ˜³) : 

6. He obviously pulls her closer here...:

7. GC then realises they are in public view and turns around and spots the camera:

8. He realises he can't share a private moment with DD so they separate πŸ˜­ :

9. After separating from DD, GC is still upset, so Hrishesh comes to comfort him...but he breaks down in tears πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ :

Well that's it...hope you all liked it. I'm a Gurti believer and am free to my opinion so I truly hope no one gets offended πŸ˜Š

All in all, will miss Maaneet so much and will miss seeing Gurti everyday πŸ˜­ . Stay strong and lets keep fighting for Season 2 and to keep DD and GC on their top spots here on IF!

Love,

Zara

aww this made me so happy plus sad :(
love gurti forever
thankyou so much
miss you gurtii
thankyouu for giving us maaneet<3
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

aww this made me so happy plus sad :(
love gurti forever
thankyou so much
miss you gurtii
thankyouu for giving us maaneet<3

i'm glad u liked it dear
and i too am very sad πŸ˜­
but knowing what happened offscreen made me slightly happier
but still
will miss seeing them daily πŸ˜­
😊 It is as though a puzzle is solved 😊 but nice post
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Azmatazz

😊 It is as though a puzzle is solved 😊 but nice post

hopefully that is a good thing that it has been solved? lol πŸ˜Š
so sweet ...thanks so much dear
πŸ€—
can't even count anymore the tears i shed πŸ˜­

I was crying with GURTI...seeing them like that i couldn't control myself...

I totally agree with ur post...and Guru has to be extra cautious  and couldn't really console DD as much as he wanted too because of the gossip that would eventually uprise.

I luv um ...i luv both of them too death...they are both dear to my heart and hold a special place...

WIll always be a maaneetian, a gurtian. a Geetian for life!!!

LUV YOU GURTI!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SIZZLING AND BURNING JODI ONSCREEN AGAIN!!! HOPEFULLY ON GEET SEASON 2!!!
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

πŸ€—

☺️ πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by hopehot

so sweet ...thanks so much dear
πŸ€—

my absolute pleasure! glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ