Question - Page 2

Poll

WHO WILL MANYETA CHOOSE IF HER FAMILY ASKS HER ...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

You know guys...i really dont want Manyeta getting married to Akash n getting pregnant later on because most of the time that is what happens...like the girl loves  someone else and  getting married to  someone else ... end up getting pregnant blah blah so on and on ...But hopefully she will change her mind and UDAY say pyaar karne lage...😊

i hope whatever u said happens with Uday but she returns back to uday.. or i should say uday goes to bring his princess back...
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ALLAH HAFIZ all ...i have to go now girls ..it's 4:39 pm here and dark too because its winter here thats why see ya all tomo ..ALLAH  SAAB KO SALAMAT RAKHE GOD BLESS YOU ALL😊ADIOS AMIGOS

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and its 6 in the morning here...🥱
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Realistically, She'd choose Akash over Uday at this point.

But she is DESTINED to be with UDAY.
😉

asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sadly Mayanta is too infatuated with Akash right now to give Uday the time of day. However, I feel that given time Mayanta's feelings will change and she will really love Uday, although she will fight her feelings all the way. What Akash and Mayanta have is a crush. They have barely been together for it to be LOVE!
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

I wont vote but surely i'll give my  thought...

at this stage she 'll definitely choose Akash and it breaks my heart to even vote for that guy...

Same here dude...😡