Poll Question :

WHO WILL MANYETA CHOOSE IF HER FAMILY ASKS HER ...

Poll Choice
Akash
Uday
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago

Please do write your thoughts😊

I wont vote but surely i'll give my  thought...
at this stage she 'll definitely choose Akash and it breaks my heart to even vote for that guy...
she loves akash but i want her with uday now she don't think about akash anymore yeah i hope she choose uday
I voted for Uday. Because I don't want Akash to win against Uday in any kind of poll. But even if she chooses Akash, at the end she will be with Udayveer.😳 Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago
Originally posted by poulomi12

I wont vote but surely i'll give my  thought...
at this stage she 'll definitely choose Akash and it breaks my heart to even vote for that guy...
Awww dear its ok if you dont want to vote,because i do understand how you feel and i think it will take time for Mayneta to accept Uday so meanwhile she and Akash will be together...thats what i think for now
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

I voted for Uday. Because I don't want Akash to win against Uday in any kind of poll. But even if she chooses Akash, at the end she will be with Udayveer.😳
You are right at the end she will end up with Uday😊
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

I voted for Uday. Because I don't want Akash to win against Uday in any kind of poll. But even if she chooses Akash, at the end she will be with Udayveer.😳
🤣
i cannot lie ...thats why  i abstained from voting.
Originally posted by poulomi12

🤣
i cannot lie ...thats why  i abstained from voting.
🤣 I am sure all Uday fans think like that.
You know guys...i really dont want Manyeta getting married to Akash n getting pregnant later on because most of the time that is what happens...like the girl loves  someone else and  getting married to  someone else ... end up getting pregnant blah blah so on and on ...But hopefully she will change her mind and UDAY say pyaar karne lage...😊
I voted for Uday...cuz i wanted him to win..hehe ðŸ˜ƒ