Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

World War 3!! (Page 2)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

@fahima That might be the danger here. Urmi will try to either get Rashi to listen to her and if that is not working she will try to make Gopi feel bad about being a burden to everyone. However I hope that Koki will not allowe Urmi to see Gopi, saying that Gopi is sleeping now and not to wake her. Koki is a smart koki and won't be deceived by Urmi. She still finds her disgusting and a cheat. So won't let her near her precious gopi vahu!!!

@justlikethat I also think Koki got suspcious!!! You can see her eyes narrowing when Kinjal said that even she likes to take care of her bhabi after Koki told her that she likes to see Kinjal serving her bhabi. So she will try to get her out of the house since she never wanted her to stay anyway. However I am worried because of Hetal here. The woman won't use her brain and say that Kinjal can stay awhile longer to take care of Gopi, if that is what she wants

hmm, yeah... well, hope she dont do that to gopi, because gopi will get upset!! but we dont need to worry cuz our golden boy, ahem will be there! he probs stick  to her like glue...well not exactly...he will keep an eye because he knows about urshi...i love ur response Kristin! u explain nicely!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
@d-luna88 You are right. Hetal is the most likely person to say yes to Kinjal however Hetal is actually now preoccupied with Rashi. But I can see that she does not like Urmila ben either. Her expression these days make it clear that she does not feel comfortable with Rashi or Urmila. Also I think Kinjal staying will also be decided by the plan Kokila was discussing with Hetal. We doo not know what these ladies have thought yet. But I hope it is a real test for Rashi.
My basing my assumptions on the words both Kokila and Hetal used to Urmila.
'Beshak aapki bahu jaayegi'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

@fahima That might be the danger here. Urmi will try to either get Rashi to listen to her and if that is not working she will try to make Gopi feel bad about being a burden to everyone. However I hope that Koki will not allowe Urmi to see Gopi, saying that Gopi is sleeping now and not to wake her. Koki is a smart koki and won't be deceived by Urmi. She still finds her disgusting and a cheat. So won't let her near her precious gopi vahu!!!

@justlikethat I also think Koki got suspcious!!! You can see her eyes narrowing when Kinjal said that even she likes to take care of her bhabi after Koki told her that she likes to see Kinjal serving her bhabi. So she will try to get her out of the house since she never wanted her to stay anyway. However I am worried because of Hetal here. The woman won't use her brain and say that Kinjal can stay awhile longer to take care of Gopi, if that is what she wants

hmm, yeah... well, hope she dont do that to gopi, because gopi will get upset!! but we dont need to worry cuz our golden boy, ahem will be there! he probs stick  to her like glue...well not exactly...he will keep an eye because he knows about urshi...i love ur response Kristin! u explain nicely!

Thanks FahimaEmbarrassed

Well I also counting on the Modis to not let Urmi meet with Gopi on her own. In the moment I would say that Rashi would be a good person to hinder Urmi as well from saying anything stupid. Urmi knows that Rashi isn't on her side in the moment so she will have to try to speak to Gopi alone to make her feel bad and she might decide to do that behind rashi's back thinking that Rashi will soon enough return to her right senses (in Urmi's view) and thank her for supporting her through this. But still don't think she has a chance to meet Gopi alone. As you said the golden boy won't be letting her

famzii05NazmaJ

nazliee Senior Member
nazliee
nazliee

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

well maybe when daval reurns he might find a house for them and ask kinjel to check it on the phone she might accept this for her buys her time to stay at mm and prolong moving into there on home by pasuading dawal  that she is needs to help look after gopi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangeditfamzii05NazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@d-luna88 You are right. Hetal is the most likely person to say yes to Kinjal however Hetal is actually now preoccupied with Rashi. But I can see that she does not like Urmila ben either. Her expression these days make it clear that she does not feel comfortable with Rashi or Urmila. Also I think Kinjal staying will also be decided by the plan Kokila was discussing with Hetal. We doo not know what these ladies have thought yet. But I hope it is a real test for Rashi.
My basing my assumptions on the words both Kokila and Hetal used to Urmila.
'Beshak aapki bahu jaayegi'

Yes Hetal is distracted because of the whole Urshi, Jigar problem and therefore even more unlikely to catch Kinjal in her act of playing the worried SIL to Gopi. Therefore I see here high chances.

And yes Hetal isn't liking Urmi much these days and who could blame her. I find it very obvious in the way she is greeting her. She is only saying "Jai shri Krishna" and not adding Urmi's name to it. Also she is not smiling at her like she normally is. She just looks disgusted in my opinion.

famzii05NazmaJ

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazliee

well maybe when daval reurns he might find a house for them and ask kinjel to check it on the phone she might accept this for her buys her time to stay at mm and prolong moving into there on home by pasuading dawal  that she is needs to help look after gopi.

and dhawal being dhawal will listen to whatever kinjal will say! joru ka gulam! what will the house be like?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlieeIchangeditNazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

That is an idea. I think Kinjal would do anything to keep away from Urmi and if she can't stay in MM, she properly will agree to move into a rented house with dhaval. The only trouble I am seeing is, who is going to do all the housechores?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

That is an idea. I think Kinjal would do anything to keep away from Urmi and if she can't stay in MM, she properly will agree to move into a rented house with dhaval. The only trouble I am seeing is, who is going to do all the housechores?

simple rashi will do the house chores! and she will over ride meethi...meethi will just be like...hello? i work here so let me do the work! then koki cant say, dobi, duffur to meethi...

and if you mean the chores at the new house then i think kinjal will go back to modelling and dunno about dhawal, probably will open 'modi baniyaan??' hehe  

Go to top