Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by famzii05

hmm, yeah... well, hope she dont do that to gopi, because gopi will get upset!! but we dont need to worry cuz our golden boy, ahem will be there! he probs stick  to her like glue...well not exactly...he will keep an eye because he knows about urshi...i love ur response Kristin! u explain nicely!

Thanks FahimašŸ˜³

Well I also counting on the Modis to not let Urmi meet with Gopi on her own. In the moment I would say that Rashi would be a good person to hinder Urmi as well from saying anything stupid. Urmi knows that Rashi isn't on her side in the moment so she will have to try to speak to Gopi alone to make her feel bad and she might decide to do that behind rashi's back thinking that Rashi will soon enough return to her right senses (in Urmi's view) and thank her for supporting her through this. But still don't think she has a chance to meet Gopi alone. As you said the golden boy won't be letting her

well maybe when daval reurns he might find a house for them and ask kinjel to check it on the phone she might accept this for her buys her time to stay at mm and prolong moving into there on home by pasuading dawal  that she is needs to help look after gopi.

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@d-luna88 You are right. Hetal is the most likely person to say yes to Kinjal however Hetal is actually now preoccupied with Rashi. But I can see that she does not like Urmila ben either. Her expression these days make it clear that she does not feel comfortable with Rashi or Urmila. Also I think Kinjal staying will also be decided by the plan Kokila was discussing with Hetal. We doo not know what these ladies have thought yet. But I hope it is a real test for Rashi.
My basing my assumptions on the words both Kokila and Hetal used to Urmila.
'Beshak aapki bahu jaayegi'

Yes Hetal is distracted because of the whole Urshi, Jigar problem and therefore even more unlikely to catch Kinjal in her act of playing the worried SIL to Gopi. Therefore I see here high chances.

And yes Hetal isn't liking Urmi much these days and who could blame her. I find it very obvious in the way she is greeting her. She is only saying "Jai shri Krishna" and not adding Urmi's name to it. Also she is not smiling at her like she normally is. She just looks disgusted in my opinion.
Originally posted by nazliee

well maybe when daval reurns he might find a house for them and ask kinjel to check it on the phone she might accept this for her buys her time to stay at mm and prolong moving into there on home by pasuading dawal  that she is needs to help look after gopi.

and dhawal being dhawal will listen to whatever kinjal will say! joru ka gulam! what will the house be like?
Originally posted by nazliee

That is an idea. I think Kinjal would do anything to keep away from Urmi and if she can't stay in MM, she properly will agree to move into a rented house with dhaval. The only trouble I am seeing is, who is going to do all the housechores?
Originally posted by d-luna88

That is an idea. I think Kinjal would do anything to keep away from Urmi and if she can't stay in MM, she properly will agree to move into a rented house with dhaval. The only trouble I am seeing is, who is going to do all the housechores?

simple rashi will do the house chores! and she will over ride meethi...meethi will just be like...hello? i work here so let me do the work! then koki cant say, dobi, duffur to meethi...

and if you mean the chores at the new house then i think kinjal will go back to modelling and dunno about dhawal, probably will open 'modi baniyaan??' hehe  

simple rashi will do the house chores! and she will over ride meethi...meethi will just be like...hello? i work here so let me do the work! then koki cant say, dobi, duffur to meethi...

and if you mean the chores at the new house then i think kinjal will go back to modelling and dunno about dhawal, probably will open 'modi baniyaan??' hehe  

@bold I meant at Kinjal and Dhaval's house. If Kinjal goes back to modeling as I and you think she will, who is there to do the house work? I don't think that dhaval would agree to employ a maid, because of the financial strain.
i think it will end bk soon.. Kinjal will step out from modi house
Originally posted by d-luna88

@bold I meant at Kinjal and Dhaval's house. If Kinjal goes back to modeling as I and you think she will, who is there to do the house work? I don't think that dhaval would agree to employ a maid, because of the financial strain.

i know that dhawal wont keep a maid, but then who will do the work? kinjal will get high payment so then she might force dhawal for a maid nd pay the salary...

i know that dhawal wont keep a maid, but then who will do the work? kinjal will get high payment so then she might force dhawal for a maid nd pay the salary...

I think that is her only option. But I so hope that nobody wants her as a model anylonger and that she will be forced to do the houshold chores herself. That would be good to her and you never know she might start apreciating dhaval more then