India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

World War 3!!

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
well, you can guess from the title that im reffering to the little war between kinjal and rashi!
the way they were taunting it each other i thought it was time for ww3...to see who will stay in Modi bhavan! gopi is the ally to both but she is worried about who to choose...ahem is one of the soldiers, waiting for an oppurtunty to attack! lol...koki and hetal are the rest of the word, wanting them to be in the respected places...and wanting peace!
as soon as i watch that scene WW3 came into my mind...when i see two people arguing and fighting...i always say it's time for WW3!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlieersshreePriyaxBassivarshu27-Muskii---HANISA--NazmaJ

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
WW3 will soon end as Kinjal will be going back home soon. LOL I was looking forward to Kinjal and Rashi confrontations hoping that during their cat fights atleast some of their Kalaakaris would come out. Guess we need to wait some more time before that can happenConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05NazmaJ

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

WW3 will soon end as Kinjal will be going back home soon. LOL I was looking forward to Kinjal and Rashi confrontations hoping that during their cat fights atleast some of their Kalaakaris would come out. Guess we need to wait some more time before that can happenConfused

ur right! i wanted her to stay so that that they could fight more...kaklakaries ka pardavash kab hoge? only time will tell! its gunna be a long way away!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
maybe she will stay long enough for her kalakari's to come out. I don't think she is ready to give up without a fight and Hetal will properly try to smooth things over and tell Urmi that they will sent Kinjal and Dhaval in a few days but will let them stay a little longer to help them look after Gopi or something. Because I am guessing that is what Kinjal will use as reasoning to explain, why she said that she is not going with Umri

famzii05NazmaJ

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

maybe she will stay long enough for her kalakari's to come out. I don't think she is ready to give up without a fight and Hetal will properly try to smooth things over and tell Urmi that they will sent Kinjal and Dhaval in a few days but will let them stay a little longer to help them look after Gopi or something. Because I am guessing that is what Kinjal will use as reasoning to explain, why she said that she is not going with Umri

well hope she stays long enough to be exposed of her kalakaries! and she will not give u easily because she didnt when she was modeling she stood up to everyone even her mother! and she has already said to her mother that she wants to take care of gopi

and if urmi hears this she will immediately start planning. that her daughter is not getting noticed and everyone has thier attention on gopi! she will probably come to see gopi as well to get rashi alone! wonder what urmi does!

IchangeditNazmaJ

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

I think Kokila will put a stop to Kinjal's stay at MM. She kind of understands her daughter and has been suspicious of her sudden 'love' towards her Bhabhi in today's episode. But maybe Kinjal will use this Pooja they were talking about to stay a little bit longer.
Then she may use Hetal or Gopi, butter them up, tell them she wants to stay home longer because she misses home and all that emotional stuff... to extend the stay longer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangeditfamzii05NazmaJ

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I think Kokila will put a stop to Kinjal's stay at MM. She kind of understands her daughter and has been suspicious of her sudden 'love' towards her Bhabhi in today's episode. But maybe Kinjal will use this Pooja they were talking about to stay a little bit longer.
Then she may use Hetal or Gopi, butter them up, tell them she wants to stay home longer because she misses home and all that emotional stuff... to extend the stay longer

kokila knows her daught very well! she knew the secind she rushed off to get the table then she even used the excuse to remain at MM...the pooja as an xcuse might not work cuz kokila will sy we will call you when the pooja will happen! its not her home anyway, her home is her sasuraal...maybe dhawal will come and say he found a flat?? well, i want kalakaries out soon!! but if dhawal comes then wonder where kinjal willl end up!

IchangeditNazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
@fahima That might be the danger here. Urmi will try to either get Rashi to listen to her and if that is not working she will try to make Gopi feel bad about being a burden to everyone. However I hope that Koki will not allowe Urmi to see Gopi, saying that Gopi is sleeping now and not to wake her. Koki is a smart koki and won't be deceived by Urmi. She still finds her disgusting and a cheat. So won't let her near her precious gopi vahu!!!

@justlikethat I also think Koki got suspcious!!! You can see her eyes narrowing when Kinjal said that even she likes to take care of her bhabi after Koki told her that she likes to see Kinjal serving her bhabi. So she will try to get her out of the house since she never wanted her to stay anyway. However I am worried because of Hetal here. The woman won't use her brain and say that Kinjal can stay awhile longer to take care of Gopi, if that is what she wants

famzii05NazmaJ

Go to top