India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

"Brush your teeth" LOL (Page 5)

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Sid never has any original dialogues to dish out,he keeps repeating back whatevers thrownat him...out of the two I just can't stand Sid...don't understand why he always has to shout...I was cringing with embarrassement when the two were carrying on like that in front of Andrew...he's probably thinking are all Indian guys like that?
These people are so lame!

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

The stupid childish dialogue sid the kid use , even 8yr old kid will laugh at that... Seriously Is bache ko bare hone mein waqt hai.what a FLAP ICON
LOL
ceejay Senior Member
ceejay
ceejay

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

In Sid's defence, he was given the toughest slot for pehredaari. Sky and Amar would've got continous 6 hrs of sleep while the growing boy was rudely jolted up after 3 hours or soLOL. So he made sure that the others suffered , too.

Andrew's authority on the tyrants really impressed me. He actually turned Sid out of the room to think what he had done wrong. King Symonds also silenced the mighty Sky. Oh boy what a sight it was, and Amar stood in the corner with his bhaala watching the whole thing quietlyWink

Sid is hilarious when he fights- "main 17 saal ki umar mein tere jaise do ko maar deta" LOL

It WAS Sid who was wrong, but I enjoyed the fight thoroughly. Tomorrow Sky is venting his pent up feelings against Sid's mom's snide remarks...

well put. . my thoughts exactly.

eagerly looking forward to tmrs fight. LOL

guys should not fight with gals. i dont like that.

Edited by ceejay - 13 December 2011 at 8:06pm
TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ceejay

Originally posted by TallyHo

In Sid's defence, he was given the toughest slot for pehredaari. Sky and Amar would've got continous 6 hrs of sleep while the growing boy was rudely jolted up after 3 hours or soLOL. So he made sure that the others suffered , too.

Andrew's authority on the tyrants really impressed me. He actually turned Sid out of the room to think what he had done wrong. King Symonds also silenced the mighty Sky. Oh boy what a sight it was, and Amar stood in the corner with his bhaala watching the whole thing quietlyWink

Sid is hilarious when he fights- "main 17 saal ki umar mein tere jaise do ko maar deta" LOL

It WAS Sid who was wrong, but I enjoyed the fight thoroughly. Tomorrow Sky is venting his pent up feelings against Sid's mom's snide remarks...

well put. . my thoughts exactly.

eagerly looking forward to tmrs fight. LOL

guys should not fight with gals. i dont like that.
yup guys fighting guys and gals fighting gals is much more interesting!!LOL, and fair , too!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index