"Brush your teeth" LOL - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Whenever these two fight the first thing they utter is 'baas aati hai' [you stink] and 'auqaat nahin hai' [no status]. Bottom-line is that both are malodorous and insignificant.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In Sid's defence, he was given the toughest slot for pehredaari. Sky and Amar would've got continous 6 hrs of sleep while the growing boy was rudely jolted up after 3 hours or so😆. So he made sure that the others suffered , too.

Andrew's authority on the tyrants really impressed me. He actually turned Sid out of the room to think what he had done wrong. King Symonds also silenced the mighty Sky. Oh boy what a sight it was, and Amar stood in the corner with his bhaala watching the whole thing quietly😉

Sid is hilarious when he fights- "main 17 saal ki umar mein tere jaise do ko maar deta" LOL

It WAS Sid who was wrong, but I enjoyed the fight thoroughly. Tomorrow Sky is venting his pent up feelings against Sid's mom's snide remarks...

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid never has any original dialogues to dish out,he keeps repeating back whatevers thrownat him...out of the two I just can't stand Sid...don't understand why he always has to shout...I was cringing with embarrassement when the two were carrying on like that in front of Andrew...he's probably thinking are all Indian guys like that?
These people are so lame!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The stupid childish dialogue sid the kid use , even 8yr old kid will laugh at that... Seriously Is bache ko bare hone mein waqt hai.what a FLAP ICON
😆
ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

In Sid's defence, he was given the toughest slot for pehredaari. Sky and Amar would've got continous 6 hrs of sleep while the growing boy was rudely jolted up after 3 hours or so😆. So he made sure that the others suffered , too.

Andrew's authority on the tyrants really impressed me. He actually turned Sid out of the room to think what he had done wrong. King Symonds also silenced the mighty Sky. Oh boy what a sight it was, and Amar stood in the corner with his bhaala watching the whole thing quietly😉

Sid is hilarious when he fights- "main 17 saal ki umar mein tere jaise do ko maar deta" LOL

It WAS Sid who was wrong, but I enjoyed the fight thoroughly. Tomorrow Sky is venting his pent up feelings against Sid's mom's snide remarks...

well put. . my thoughts exactly.

eagerly looking forward to tmrs fight. 😆

guys should not fight with gals. i dont like that.
Edited by ceejay - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ceejay

well put. . my thoughts exactly.

eagerly looking forward to tmrs fight. 😆

guys should not fight with gals. i dont like that.

yup guys fighting guys and gals fighting gals is much more interesting!!😆, and fair , too!😉