Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvzindagi

I m loving this story...Its so good
Thanks for the PM and pls cont soon

thanks a ton hun...hope u keep enjoying :)

Reya<3
Originally posted by: sweet1210

I feel soo sad for maanvi...hope they will be happy

she will find her happiness soon :) virat wont give up on her :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Thanks for the PM, it was a fruitful wait Reya. I m really looking forward for Virat-Manvi to meet alone, confront each other and confess to each other as wellπŸ˜‰.  Please continue to PM me when you update.

You next wait will pay off as well..as VirMan will come face-to-face again...thanks for reading and commenting hun :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by: preethis

Awww Nice part dear.. really liked it.. Waiting for more updates... Thanks for the PM...

thanks...glad u liked it :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Reya supeb update yaar, so touching and painfull...

continue soon,, hope virat don't have any one in his life...
pm when u update next part please..

thanks hun...i am hoping to give them a happy ending so hopefully virat doesn't have anyone in his life πŸ˜‰
thanks for reading and commenting :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by: khushalee

just one word wow😊

thanks hun πŸ˜³

Reya<3
Originally posted by: lemy

awsome update!!!...waitin for more...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks...glad u liked it 

Reya 
Originally posted by: meriyaar

awww thank you hun! so sweet :D i'm very chuffed πŸ˜³

a beautiful chapter indeed! love the way you write, i swear this forum is just filled with amazing writers!
that was sooo sad she lost everything πŸ˜­
VirMan are destined to be together and she knows it, it was so sad when she was remembering her past but so sweet, love how he said she's his moon πŸ˜ hoping to see Virat in the next chapter
thank you for an amazing update dear :D
loved it and now hoping to read the next part soon
p.s. how many chapters is this SS going to be?
thanks for the pm :)
tc
xoxo

Thanks so much hun...me is honoured πŸ˜³...
They are destined to be together but the past is holding Maanvi back...but don't worry...fate will work out things for them..
and yes...u will see Virat in the next chapter...which is the last one...hope u enjoy it :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

woww...i will thank you later.πŸ˜† okay then, i will give u the hug later too πŸ˜†

coz firstly i just need to tell you what an amazing part it is...hmm..i think jeevika should have told maanvi that whatever happened to her parents was just an accident and that she really shouldn't blame herself for things that went beyond her control...but at the same time, can understand maanvi's hesitation..ermm..woh kya kehte hai..once bitten, twice shy, something like that..πŸ˜† but as usual it was written perfectly to the YπŸ˜† the reason i didn't add that because i am sure she would have told her over the years...but at the same time, she is there for Maanvi in any form possible..even if she doesn't tell her what she thinks πŸ˜³
and now for the πŸ€—  it means a lot that you count me as one of your eternal readers..i mean i've realised that sometimes that when you've lost faith in your writing capabilities(the way i do every 2 minsπŸ˜†) all i need is someone like you to encourage me..😳 i really hope i can be the same way for you. πŸ˜³ awww...me hugsss Megz back πŸ€—...it means a lot to me too that u are enternal reader...someone who will always read my crap πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
love,
megz.😳

p.s. your virman scenes make me go all β˜ΊοΈ  for some reason. πŸ˜† i think i've just become overly romantic or maybe it's your writing or a combination of both. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ur VirMan definietly make me go all blush too β˜ΊοΈ i could use some lessons from u πŸ˜‰

Reya <3

Hellos to all πŸ˜Š...back with the last chapter of this...hope u all enjoy it...please leave ur comments and precious likes😳

NOTE: add ID: ReyaPM for PMs for any future pieces...

Part 3

I unwillingly followed Dabbu out through the back door dying to look back at her, longing to be with her; to touch and hold her to see if my dream of ten years was finally come true. I had found the girl who still held the key to my heart. I broke out of my thoughts as we made it to the front of the house and Dabbu turned to look back at me.

"Here we are Bhayia, I got you out without caught.", he said proudly.

"Thanks buddy", I said with a grin and holding my hand out for a high five.

"No worries", he said smacking our hands together "I gotta go now, we will see you in a bit."

I nodded and he dashed back inside giving me one last grin. I couldn't help back smile back but the smile faded off as soon as he was gone.

I looked at the decorated house knowing she was in there; somewhere in there but I couldn't see her, I couldn't talk to her even though I had seen her after ten long and painful years. I walked to my car I had parked next to the house. I sat on the bonnet and ran a frustrated hand through my thick black hair. There were so many questions in my head but there was one that kept nagging at me; Who was she calling mom when her parents had died that night? The most horrifying thought came to my mind next: could it be that she was referring to her mother-in-law as mom? Could it be that she had gotten married? Unexpected tears of agony began to wet my eyes. Just then my cell phone started ringing, it was Viren; I quickly picked it up and tried to sound normal.

"Hey best man, where are you? Don't tell me you got busted dude.", he said in his usual cheerful voice.

"Nah man, I am just waiting for you guys outside Jeevika's house. No point in coming all the way there and then back. So I thought why not just wait here", I said

"Yup, that works. See you soon.", he said and hang up.

I leaned back to rest my head against the front glass of the car wondering how i was going to face her again? How would I look at her and not engulf her in my arms? I closed my eyes praying for courage to get through tonight for Viren's sake. Just then I felt her presence, suddenly the wind blew and I could smell her scent; her sweet fruity scent. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around frantically thinking she might have come outside but she was nowhere in sight. I ran my hand through my hair once again; a habit Maanvi said I had whenever I was angry or frustrated. But I swear to god, I could feel her presence. Just then, I looked up and there she was; the most beautiful girl; my Maanvi standing by the window grazing at the full moon with tearful eyes and I knew she was thinking back to the lake and my words.

I am looking at my moon. The moon's beauty is nothing compared to my Bandrayia's beauty. And for me you are the most beautiful in the world.

I shook my head to shake off the memories and told myself she was no longer my Bandrayia but she was just as beautiful with her soft creamy skin, her hazel eyes, plum cheeks (I laughed to myself softly thinking how she always complained that she didn't have plum cheeks whenever I use to tease her in the early years of our friendship), her rosy lips, her slim waist and everything about her was still perfect. I kept staring her and even with the distance; I knew she had tears in her eyes and I was the responsible. I suddenly wished to myself that we hadn't met each other today; then she would still be living her life without the tears.  

It saddened me that I had done everything to be eligible to have my name joined next to hers. After that dreadful night, I found out that Maanvi's parents had died in the car accident but I never found out where Maanvi had gone overnight. I searched for her everywhere but I never found her. But I had done everything in my power to become a successful man. I studied hard throughout school and got scholarships to fund my post-secondary education. After, Beejii had given me the trust fund my parents had set up for me when I was born. With that money, I had started my own law firm. Despite all the success I had today, I knew it was useless I could share it with the woman I loved.

Then I saw Viren and company at the end of the street waiting for me. I took a deep breath to ready myself. I ran to the end of the street to join the barat and soon the dhols starting beating. Viren gave me a grin as he sat on the horse and nudged me on the shoulder to start dancing.  I gave him a smile and went to join the guys. The barat danced all the way to Jeevika's doorstep where the girl side was waiting. I blended myself in the crowd so I could watch her without getting noticed. She had a small smile on her face as she watched Jeevika's mother do Viren's aarti and put a tika on him. I involuntarily smiled seeing her smile but I could tell the smile didn't reach her eyes. Just then our eyes locked as she caught me staring; I quickly looked away but when I looked at her again, she was still watching me with her hazel eyes.

We were welcomed in as the girls threw rose petals at us; I caught a few she was throwing and she noticed. Viren went to sit in the mandap (altar) while he waited for his bride. Soon, Jeevika was led down the stairs with Maanvi and her mother by her side. Jeevika was dressed in a red and golden lengha . I sighed to myself; I would give anything in the world to see my Bandrayia clad in a red bridal dress for me. Today, she was adored in a white and sliver saree looking like an angel. I noticed that she was not wearing any signs of being married. Could it be that she had not married? I couldn't help by feel a ray of hope. Maanvi sat Jeevika down next to Viren and went to stand on the opposite side of me maintaining distance and avoiding eye contact. I watched her throughout the pheras and as the couple took everyone's blessings.

"Come on girls, time for the Kalire ritual", mom called everyone. I was dreading this; this is where Jeevika would shake her Kalire choora to see which unmarried girl would get wed next depending whichever unwed girl the golden pieces would fall on. I tried to walk to the kitchen holding a tray of empty glasses so my mother wouldn't notice me but tough luck.

"Maanvi beta, you too. Come on", she gestured me to join them. I watched Virat's eyes light up as he saw me join the unwed girls semicircle. Jeevika gave me a wide smile before she started shaking her wrists starting with me. I squeezed my eyes shut praying to Babaji that they wouldn't fall on me. I heard her footsteps move away from me as she went around the circle and I breathed a sigh of relief. I kept hoping everyone would start clapping soon as the pieces would fall on someone; anyone but me. But then I heard her footsteps approaching once again; then what happened next was not what I wanted. The golden pieces fell into my lap and I opened my eyes to stare at them unable to utter a word.

"I knew, my Maanvi would get married next. I better start finding a handsome boy for my daughter.', my mom said happily as she came to hug me. I hugged her back and saw Virat staring intensely at me.

I watched as realization dawned in Virat's eyes, his face lit up and I could see the happy tears in his eyes. He still thought we had a chance at happiness. I had no right to lead him on like that and I silently shook my head negatively at him; his happy expression quickly turned into a frown. I quickly tried to tear my gaze away from him as I excused myself from the crowd. I tried to get a grip on my tears knowing I couldn't break down yet, not until Jeevika's wedding was over. I busied myself with guests trying to avoid Virat's gaze I felt at the back of my neck most of the evening.  

It was then time for Jeevika's bidaai; I held a tray of rice for her as she threw them back. I then hugged her close crying to be parted with my best friend sister. Jeevika hugged everyone else including mom, dad and Dabbu before she bid farewell.

We sat together for a while my mom rested in my embrace. After a while dad took mom upstairs telling Dabbu and me to rest and I instructed the servants to clean up. Dabbu kissed me on my cheek as he bid me good night. I sat in the living room as the servants moved around cleaning up. Then without another thought, I grabbed my car keys knowing there was only one place that would give me the solitude to break down  

I drove the car down to Rice Lake and parked the car on the now vacant street knowing no one would come here at one in the morning. I sunk to the soft grass unable to hold myself together any longer. "Why? Why bhagwaanji ? Why did you bring us face to face again after all these years?" ,I asked with angry tears as I looked at the sky.

"Because even he knows that Virat and Maanvi are meant to be together.", a voice I knew too well said from behind.

I whipped my head around to see his handsome figure standing there washed in moonlight. I wiped the tears I knew he had already heard. "Virat, you shouldn't be here. Please leave", I said as I turned back to the water.

He came to me and gripped my shoulders tightly forcing me to look at him, "Why? Why shouldn't I be here?", he asked angrily. I sat nothing as I tried to turn my face away.

"How did you know I was here?", I asked him a question of my own without answering his.

"I...i couldn't go home without seeing you again. I was waiting outside your house fighting with myself when I saw you leaving; I followed you here. I need answers Maanvi", he said as he stood in front of me.

"I don't need to give you any answers Virat", I said and turned ready to leave.

"Yes you do Maanvi. God damn it. You left me years ago without even saying a word. Do you have any idea how I spent these years without you? ", he said with anger as he held my arms and crashed me against his chest.

"Virat, we already said goodbye at the beach that day", i whispered more to myself than him but he heard me.

"Did we Bandrayia ? Did we really?", he asked but i remained silent.

He held my chin lightly and tipped my face up to look at him; I saw his anger melt away and only tender love shone in his tearful eyes. "Ten years, I am seeing you after ten years and you are denying me this too.", he whispered softly as he pressed my forehead against his. "Ten years, I have pined for you for ten long years, dreaming of you every night, hoping to find you someday. ", he continued to whisper as he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer gently. I melted further with every word as I felt his slowly pulling me closely but I made no effort to step away. "Ten years, there hasn't been a day in the ten years that I haven't thought of you. I have missed you everyday for ten years.", he said as he nuzzled his nose along my cheek. "Didn't you miss me? Didn't you think of me even once?", he asked.

"I missed you Virat", I confessed as my control finally broke and I hugged him tight. "I missed you Virat", I said it again as I placed my head on his chest listening to his rapid heartbeat.  

"My Bandrayia, I can't believe I have found you again", he said through tears as he cradled my face in his hands as if I was a porcelain doll. He wiped my tears off and I knew my mascara had run.

I automatically reached up to wipe my eyes and felt my hair, "Oh my god, I look like a mess. Did you have to see me when I look so horrible?", i whined like a child forgetting the situation we were in. It was like we had gone back in time in a blink of an eye. 

He chuckled softly before he held my face again. "Do you remember the full moon we saw together years ago?", he asked even though we both knew I still remembered.

"Of course I remember"

"I am looking at my moon. The moon's beauty is nothing compared to my Bandrayia's beauty. And for me, you are the most beautiful in the world.", he said again once again cradling my face in his hands and staring intently into my eyes. I felt that I was once again seventeen sitting with Virat by the lake on our camping trip. It was as if the years apart had never existed.

He kissed me tenderly on my forehead before he protectively wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes as I relaxed in his embrace finally finding peace. "I love you Bandrayia. God has given us another chance at happiness."

My eyes snapped open at his words and I abruptly came out of his embrace; he looked at me incredulously.

"NO VIRAT, this can't happen. Virat and Maanvi are not destined to be together. It can't be.", I said with a defeated expression.

"Why Maanvi? I have become everything you father wanted. I run my law firm ,which is one of the most successful in India."

"Really?", I asked and he nodded. My hearts swelled with pride as I listened to him explain his journey from the day I left till today.

"Maanvi, do you still think I am a man who your father wouldn't approve of ?' , he asked as he held my hands and looked at me with hope.

I reluctantly withdrew my hands from his, "Virat, that day my parents died because me. I told them I would never marry anyone other than you and Daddy decided to go out in the stormy weather to talk to you Beeji.". His eyes showed the surprise of my words. "I can't afford to lose my parents again. Pinky Mom and Rajeev Dad have adopted me and loved me as a daughter since the day my parents died. I can't hurt them, I just can't.", I explained as I sat on the grass again.

"Maanvi, I can--", he started to say as he sat next to me but I didn't let him.

"NO VIRAT, accept it. Maanvi and Virat's names can't ever be joined together.", I yelled and ran to my car without glancing back.

"Maanvi, wait, please listen to me", he pleaded but I ignored his pleas I ran away..again.  

I drove breaking all laws of traffic until I reached home in the fastest time ever from the lake. Deep down, I kept hoping that he would follow me back; that he wouldn't give up on us. I ran into my room and crashed on my bed hugging my pinky teddy. I cried until exhaustion finally lured me to sleep.

"Maanvi bacha", I heard my daddy's voice call me softly. I fluttered my eyes open and smiled as he patted and stroked my hair with love.

"Daddy", I said with shock unable to believe that I was looking at my father's smiling face.

"Yes my bacha. Daddy is here to see his princess.", he said as he held his arms out. I rushed forward to hug him close. This was the first time my father had come to see me.

"Daddy, your princess missed you. I can't believe you are here.", I said as I held his hand he rested on my cheek. "I know you have never forgiven me for that night."

"No my princess, I don't---"

"No Daddy, I know. I have not forgiven myself for it either. I can never forgive myself for it.", I broke down and hugged him close.

He tilted my face up to look at him, "Do I look upset to you?", he asked. "I have forgiven my daughter. I never understood the love you and Virat shared and Bandwagonji punished me and separated me from my daughter. But now, he wants my daughter to be happy; that's why he brought Virat back in your life."

I looked at him in shock, but he continued, "Maanvi, my bacha, you have every right to be happy with the man you love. You have my blessings. Always be happy ; your daddy loves your smile.", he whispered before he vanished.

"Daddy", I yelled and my eyes snapped open. I sat up and frantically looked around but he was gone. Or maybe he was never here.

Seven months later

Maanvi sat on the bed in her heavy bridal attire awaiting the arrival of her husband. She heard the door crack open and she quickly covered her face with her veil. She then heard him approaching their martial bed and felt the bed weigh down as he sat. He brought his hands forward to lift her veil up slowly and they stared into each other's eyes with love.

"Bandrayia", he whispered as he kissed her forehead.

Maanvi's life has changed rapidly since Jeevika's wedding. Ever since Maanvi has seen her father in her dream giving her approval to be with Virat; she had told Virat he had to ask her parents for her hand in marriage. She would only marry him if her parents agreed. Only to Maanvi's surprise and no one else, her parents agreed right away happy that their second daughter had found a man who would keep her happy. The next seven months passed by as they both came back to Chandigarh and spent every possible moment together making up for the ten years they had lost. Virat wanted to get married the next day saying he couldn't a chance of losing his Maanvi again but the Mehtas and Dadi requested for a grand wedding. And indeed a grand wedding it had been for the whole Chandigarh to see.

"I love you Bandrayia", I whispered close to her ear before I nibbled on it. She moaned as desire shot through her body.

"I love you too Virat.", she whispered back as she trailed her hand along my stubble. 

"I still can't believe you are finally mine, Mrs. Maanvi Vadhera.", I said as I lay next to next holding her in my arms.

"Well you better believe it Mr. Vadhera because I am all yours now.", she said lovingly as she kissed my chest and hugged me closer.

I opened my eyes slowly as I felt the sunrays on my face. I started to stretch but I found myself imprisoned as Virat had one leg around my hip, his face buried in the crook of my neck and one arm holding me close. Even in his sleep, I knew he was afraid to let me go. I sighed happily as I felt his even breath against my skin. I grazed down at him lovingly content that we were now one. I tried to move myself out of his arms hoping not to wake him up but it was impossible. He had me pined down..literally. So I gave up and enjoyed the sight I was seeing from the first time in my life; waking up in the embrace of her husband. I trailed my index finger very lightly along his forehead and then his nose, and then his stubble and finally stopping at his luscious lips. I lightly ran my thumb over his lower lip tempted to kiss him awake. I leaned in closer and just when I was about to touch my lips with his, he eyes snapped open and he stared at me while I blushed. I tried to move myself to create distance but he held me tight.

"What's wrong Mrs. Vadhera? Why did you stop?", he asked with a smirk and mischief in his eyes.

"Virat, behave yourself", I said as I attempted to get up.

"I behave myself?", he asked in shock. "And it was you who was checking me out early in the morning. I went along with it till a certain point but then I decided I wanted to awake when my wife was kissing me.", he whispered at the end and brought his face close just leaving a inch of space. I closed the distance and our lips met. He kissed me slowly and gently savoring every moment of it as he held me by the waist.

"This has to be the best morning of my life.", he said when we broke apart.

"Hmmm", I mumbled back closing my eyes and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I think we should make it better", he said as he leaned over me.

"Oh no, you don't", I said with a laugh as I pushed him off and ran to the washroom.

She came out of the washroom dressed in a blue saree while I was sitting on the bed with my laptop still in my sleeping attire of trousers and black vest. She smiled as she saw me looking at her appreciating her beauty. Then without a word, she walked to the dresser and started to pick up her brush. I walked over and stopped her as I picked up the brush instead. I stood behind her as I started running the brush through her soft tresses as I sniffed in her fruity shampoo. Then I picked up her diamond earnings and slipped them on as I dropped light kisses on them on her ears as well. She quietly watched me as I picked up her choker and placed it over her head. I went behind her to tighten the string and kissed her nape before I picked up her magsultura to put it on. Lastly, I filled her mang in with sindoor. Then she was looking every part of Mrs. Maanvi Vadhera that she now was.

"You look beautiful my Bandrayia. I love you", I said before I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too", she whispered.

And they lived happily ever after :)

The Beginning 

Hope u all liked it...please please hit the LIKE button and Comment πŸ˜³

NOTE: add ID: ReyaPM for PMs for any future pieces...

Love, 

Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago