VirMan SS: Yeh Pal (last part: pg.11) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
awww thank you hun! so sweet :D i'm very chuffed πŸ˜³

a beautiful chapter indeed! love the way you write, i swear this forum is just filled with amazing writers!
that was sooo sad she lost everything πŸ˜­
VirMan are destined to be together and she knows it, it was so sad when she was remembering her past but so sweet, love how he said she's his moon πŸ˜ hoping to see Virat in the next chapter
thank you for an amazing update dear :D
loved it and now hoping to read the next part soon
p.s. how many chapters is this SS going to be?
thanks for the pm :)
tc
xoxo

woww...i will thank you later.πŸ˜† coz firstly i just need to tell you what an amazing part it is...hmm..i think jeevika should have told maanvi that whatever happened to her parents was just an accident and that she really shouldn't blame herself for things that went beyond her control...but at the same time, can understand maanvi's hesitation..ermm..woh kya kehte hai..once bitten, twice shy, something like that..πŸ˜† but as usual it was written perfectly to the YπŸ˜†
and now for the πŸ€—  it means a lot that you count me as one of your eternal readers..i mean i've realised that sometimes that when you've lost faith in your writing capabilities(the way i do every 2 minsπŸ˜†) all i need is someone like you to encourage me..😳 i really hope i can be the same way for you. πŸ˜³
love,
megz.😳

p.s. your virman scenes make me go all β˜ΊοΈ  for some reason. πŸ˜† i think i've just become overly romantic or maybe it's your writing or a combination of both. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Brklyn_gal

Finally wow u wrote so amazingly I love it it was worth all the wait
Great job
Plz make virmaan come together already
But u probably hav something beter for us
Can't wait
Plz pm me
Wen u update nd
Thnx fOr the pm
aww...thanks a ton hun...VirMan will come together as Maanvi learns to have faith in herself again...thanks for reading and commenting :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by -Talli-

First Of All, Thank You For Updating And For The PM.. I've Been Waiting Impatiently For The Update Which By The Way I Totally Loved.. I Can't Wait For The Virman Confrontation.. I Want To See Them Together.. Please Continue Soon.. 

sowieee to keep u waiting πŸ˜³ and thanks for liking the update and the way the story is going...u will see VirMan confrontation in the next part..hope it's worth the wait πŸ˜³

Reya<3
Originally posted by Hubze

Awesome dude... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ M seriously speechless πŸ‘ πŸ‘... And yup thankz for the PM...πŸ€— πŸ€—
thanks a ton πŸ˜Š glad u liked it :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by maanviluvzvirat

ok i love where this story is going i loved it i had been waiting since ever i'm so glad u uploaded this part thank u soo much and also for the pm plz plz cont soon and pm me
i really loved it
thanx
thank u..glad u are liking the way i am penning the story :) hope u continue reading :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by ashred12

looks like manvi is afraid dat being with virat will take away her guardians...poor girl...na iss paar na uss paar...*sigh*
thanx for d pm...continue soon...
yes...she is afraid to lose her family and plus she hasn't forgiven her for her parents's death..so she is carrying that burden on her heart too 
thanks for reading and commenting :)

Reya<3
Originally posted by shruthyn3

that was an awesome update πŸ˜Š...poor maanvi
thanks for the pm :D
thanks...glad u liked it :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by shiningstarz

U write damn well!!! fabulous update!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘
it ws relly touching re.. and its so sad that she lost all her loved ones on the same day!!😭
bt newayz, awesum update!!
cant wait to read further!!πŸ˜ƒ
thankx for the PM!! nd oh ya do update sooon!!!😊
aww...thanks hun...i am glad u think so...
thanks for liking and commenting πŸ˜Š

Reya<3
wow amazing! please please continue soon I can't wait to read on :)