Bigg Boss Season 5

If they actually fight...

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Who would win?

Sky or Sid? Who is more buff? Who has more stamina than the other?

I think Sky would punch the shit out of him and reduce Sid to a pulp. But I guess, you never know, chhoti cheez bade kaarnaame karti hai, so possiblly Sid may get the trophy.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Desi.., you really need to ask this question? sky would destroy that kid. Sid is just a wannabe, all talk..Let's not forget this is the same 'kid'  who cried when salman threatened to kick him on the backside 😆
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 If you are hoping for a fight tomorrow, it won't happen. Both will stand and talk at each other and then someone will come and split them up. Neither will raise a hand at the other because they are too close to the finales.

But if they had to fight, Sky might have an upper hand but Sid seems a little more nuts so he might get in a few good kicks and punches or scratches even. lol.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sonya85

Desi.., you really need to ask this question? sky would destroy that kid. Sid is just a wannabe, all talk..Let's not forget this is the same 'kid'  who cried when salman threatened to kick him on the backside 😆

True, and he's the same Kid who also begged when PooM told him there were morchas (processions) against him outside the house. 😆
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

True, and he's the same Kid who also begged when PooM told him there were morchas (processions) against him outside the house. 😆

^^ Exactly 😉. Really he's just a blabber mouth, who puts on a front.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Who would win?

Sky or Sid? Who is more buff? Who has more stamina than the other?

I think Sky would punch the shit out of him and reduce Sid to a pulp. But I guess, you never know, chhoti cheez bade kaarnaame karti hai, so possiblly Sid may get the trophy.

What do you guys think?

Totally agree, Sid is really a Sissy, he just talks no guts.
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

now both sky and pm are enemies of sid and wants this kid out. Spare sid kid. ROFL